Thread: Ronacus

10+ Year Old Account

Ronacus

Name: Ronacus
    -Human Name: Ronald
    -Kal'dorei Name: Roadin
    -Tauren Name: Roka
    Race: Green Dragon

Appearance: Ronacus in his true dragon form is like any other green dragon albeit a tad larger and appears far more translucent than normal. In his human form he has light gray hair pulled into a foxtail with a goatee, with very pale skin and he wears robes of a deep green. In his Kal'dorei form he appears very close the same as his human form with the exception of no facial hair and his hair has more of a sheen of silver than grey. Lastly in his Tauren form he keeps very white fur and again with his consistent gray hair and in this case he extends it to his horns which are straight forward pointed. His eyes are the same in all forms, a light green with a look of a great deepness almost as if they aren't in the same realm as the rest of his body, even in his dragon form his eyes have a more subdued glow. When Ronacus is suffering from one of his depressions, all his forms take a darker appearance even his true dragon form takes a very deep forest green appearance and he becomes more opaque. In any of his mortal forms he carries a natural staff that looks more like branch broken from a ancient tree during a fierce storm with a few feathers and different herbs attachted at the top.

Class: A Druid with a deep focus on botany.

Personality: A rather reclusive soul, until recently. He has a very sobering presence and prefers to simply enjoy the going-ons of the nature around him. He rarely gets angry but when something moves him to anger he doesn't handle it well. He works hard to control his emotions but certain things (undeath, destruction of plant life, disregard for nature, etc) will easily push him over the edge. While enjoys the beauty and variety of the flora in the Emerald Dream, Ronacus himself enjoys a simpler appearance. He isn't a very talkative person, except when it comes to the subject of plant life. When he does find him self in a happy mood he will take to creating flowers and playing games.

If it were up to him, he would never engage in combat. War and fighting brings much as much suffering to Azeroth as it does to its inhabitants and he doesn't enjoy being apart of it unless it is to fight people that are purposefully harming nature. Apart from that he fights along side the flowers and trees he loves to take care of.

Ever since his close call with the Nightmare, Ronacus occasionally suffers serious bouts of depression and irritability. This is reflected most notably through his appearance, but also through his magic as he is know to use his fire much more during this bouts. During these times he usually separates him from the mortals he is traveling with, but lately times have not allowed him to suffer these bouts alone and depending the company he is keeping they range in severity. These are often not noticeable, except for his appearance, when he is accompanying druids.

Languages: Ronacus speaks Draconic, Common, Darnassian, Dwarven, Gnomish, Draenei, Orcish, Zandali, Taur-ahe, Gutterspeak, Thalassian, Goblin and his favorite Kalimag. Over the past few hundreds years he has dealt extensively with both the Horde and Alliance. He also has strong connection with plant life and is fluent in their language.

Likes/Dislikes: He loves the Emerald Dream and all that it encompasses save for the Nightmare and enjoys nature all the tiny aspects of it. He envy's the breath of Red Dragons. And above all else Ronacus hates those who harm nature. He understand the mortal's needs for things like lumber, but feels they go to far often and when he can he shows them the error of their ways.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Ronacus main strength comes through his studies and ingenuity. He often uses lashers and treants to aid him in combat and having seen so many different plants alive and extinct he combines different elements of their defenses and structures to make these creatures all the more powerful. However in all but his true form, Ronacus is rather weak as he detests open combat, thus the need for his allies. Of course his continuing struggle with his encounter in the Nightmare hampers his thoughts and actions considerably.

History:

Son of Deylara and Omnus, Ronacus doesn't remember much of those early days save for the lessons and love that always came from his parents. Ronacus was born into the Emerald Dream over 5000 years ago and embraced it like nothing else till this day. Ronacus started out like all other green dragons with the desire to protect nature and started learning druidic arts.

One day while studying he fell into a separate layer of the Emerald Dream. He knew that more powerful dragons and the night elves could pass through and see the many layers of the Emerald Dream but this was his first experience and he wasn't even sure how he did it. Fearful that he might be lost for awhile he started to explore this half finished layer of the Dream. After many years stuck there he came across a grove, beside the city of Lordaeron stood in the mortal world. It was filled many closed flowers with blood red veins along the stems and spaded leaves. He had never seen these kinds of flower in the finished Dream layer nor in the moral realm. So intrigued by these flowers he urged them to open to see what more they held. Inside they had petals of the most brilliant shades of blue and purple. As he reached out to exam them closer needles shot out and attempted to stab him. He studied these plants and found many other varieties he had never seen befor either. Thoughts of returning home quickly left him as he learned more and more about this layer of the Emerald Dream.

After a century he discovered how to traverse through the layers of the dream and instead of returning home he decided to continue onto the other layers of the dream to see what they held. He occasionally he would run into other dragons and would talk and learn from each other. He pasted by scenes of great wars waging in the mortal realm and while these angered him he often just closed his eyes to them. At this time he only cared about the Dream.

His life continued like this for a time until Anachronos and Merithra called for the help of the Green Dragonflight to help their friends the Kal'dorei in Silithus against the Qiraji. He learned of the old gods and their corruption long ago and when this opportunity arouse he couldn't resist the urge to fight them. After the war he adopted a Kal'dorei form and the name Roadin and went to live with the elves at Nighthaven. He studied from the druids while there for a few short years, but mainly he desired to experience Lake Elune'ara in the mortal realm and see their Lunar Festival.

Later he returned to the Emerald Dream to continue his work with the plants in the more unfinished layers there. And again his life was a peaceful one, oblivious to the mortal world as he studied and worked.

For awhile he had heard whispers of a powerful, evil, destructive force growing in the Emerald Dream but he had a hard time believing them as his flight and the Kal'dorei guarded the Dream vigorously. Until one day when a storm approached the lake he was studying aquatic plants at. Intrigued and forgetful he flew towards the storm to investigate. It was too late for him to turn back when he realized what this must be. The Nightmare. It enveloped him and started to corrupt his very being and to this day he is not sure how long he was in there or how long he was falling. When he finally touched down he the last of his strength to call out for help.

Later, almost a decade he would find out, he awoke in the mortal realm. He was covered in vines and assorted flowers, some of his own creation, in the mountains of the Hinterlands. Uncertain of how he was saved and why he was left there he disguised himself as Roadin again and headed to a settlement he once learned of back in Nighthaven, the Quel'Danil Lodge. For days he rested there in his disguise and learned of what had been happening in the world. Once he felt himself he decided to head to the closest portal into the dream to find out about the state of the Emerald Dream and more importantly, the Nightmare.

He started walking south until he was out of sight of the lodge and took his true form and started his flight. On his way down he felt a deep depression take hold of him as if all hope was lost. While he was dealing with this he flew over the Burning Steppes and a rage over the destroyed land and the dwarves who had done it took him over. He spotted a group of tents housing some dark iron dwarves and killed them all in a fiery inferno. Remorseful for his actions he sought within himself to find what caused him to act so rashly and so unlike himself. He encounter a fragment as what he could only describe as the Nightmare's corruption and he closed it off in the deepest recesses of his mind. Hoping this would stop it, even though later he would find it doesn't but only lessens the frequency of his episodes.

When he arrived the portal he talked with the guardians and found out about the war against the Nightmare. As he entered he felt the corruption in his mind start to strengthen and take him over and he forced himself back into the mortal world. Unable to enter the Dream saddened him but given that he was already able to suppress the corruption in this world gave him hope that he would soon be able to suppress it in the Dream too. He set to work meditating in the gardens there. Months later the world shattered.

He felt the lands rip and tear all around him and with it a great presence of an Aspect and he knew it was Death. From the portal he flew to Stormwind and became Roadin again to find out how he could help. He offered his services to the Cenarion Circle and went with them to Hyjal. From there he worked to help push the fire elementals out. For now he is staying in Hyjal working with the Circle and trying to cleanse the corruption in his mind.
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2012-12-02 at 06:42 PM.

Name: Jonithan
    -Human Name: Jonithan
    -Kal'dorei Name: Whaleasaurus
    -Tauren Name: High Chieftain Whale
    Race: Whale

History:

I was an Old Whale, Young to the Sea, I was whaling in the Great Whale Ocean, and then suddenly, a Harpoonifier came and shot his Harpooner Gun at me, with a Whaling Shriek of AWEOOEOEEWEEO I was shot down, but I was not done, as my Spawn slowly bled into the Ocean, the Evil Seed of Whaleasaurus Rex would someday be reborn, impregnating the Fish of the Sea to make Half Whale Half Fish monsters...And thus, my Legacy continues...

Someone complete this for me, continue my Legacy, I dunno what to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Budd View Post
    Name: Jonithan
    -Human Name: Jonithan
    -Kal'dorei Name: Whaleasaurus
    -Tauren Name: High Chieftain Whale
    Race: Whale

History:

I was an Old Whale, Young to the Sea, I was whaling in the Great Whale Ocean, and then suddenly, a Harpoonifier came and shot his Harpooner Gun at me, with a Whaling Shriek of AWEOOEOEEWEEO I was shot down, but I was not done, as my Spawn slowly bled into the Ocean, the Evil Seed of Whaleasaurus Rex would someday be reborn, impregnating the Fish of the Sea to make Half Whale Half Fish monsters...And thus, my Legacy continues...

Someone complete this for me, continue my Legacy, I dunno what to do
    First of all dont try to make fake post here and if its true post, post it in a new thread instead but i see ur bannend so i dont gonna use more words on this

OT: nice writed bio my self dont know much about the green dragon lore but sure others will anyway good job
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-05-06 at 11:26 AM.