Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Noobs can only teach themselves using research, but they have to have the will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Quote Originally Posted by mcpain View Post
    Is he right? Am i wrong to try to teach him or should I let him learn the importance of kicks by taking him into raids and letting him wipe us over and over?
    Is there a way for me to subliminally let him know that fulfilling a spec specific task > dps?

Suggestions welcome.
    You can't change people. People change themselves when put under the proper duress.

I would not punish your other members by taking someone that isn't willing to perform critical functions of their class. Would you take a paladin that didn't Bless? Would you take a mage that didn't table or Brilliance?

If you are having discipline problems with your raid you need to start with a couple things that will help straighten things out.

1. Forbid the use of damage meters for everyone except your raid lead.

2. Provide consequences for performance failures. Eg, baddie provides mats for everyone's flask for one raid. Baddie is given responsibility of explaining the fights before every boss for one week. Baddie is benched for one raid. Baddie is benched for a week. Baddie is removed from roster and replaced.