Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    As long as Istanbul (Constaicanspellitforsomereason) looks diffrent to Rome and Florence, it should be pretty decent. But how likely is that?

Deleted
    Since the game is in Constantinople, I'm actually guessing that the game will be with Ezio AND Altair, explaining the jumble memories of Desmond part.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    I'm really interested in Desmond but after the first Assassin's Creed I lost interest in the actual game. I might force myself through it, I might enjoy it, but I'm not holding my breath.
    AC2 (Brotherhood even more so) is leagues ahead of the first game, defiantly worth giving it a chance

they could really do some interesting stuff by using all 3 characters. like altair back in his time puts something somewhere, then years later ezio finds it, then moves it, then desmond in the present retrieves it. i like that idea, and who knows, they might even do something like that.

Hopefully it'll also have more desmond
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

10+ Year Old Account
    ezio and al'tair! both of them ftw!

next 3 assassins need to be: European during revolutionary war, American during industrial revolution, and American during WW2(cause eventually in any series that move through recent times you WILL FIGHT THE NAZIS, i think even doctor Who ended up fighting the Nazis)

I love Ezio, but come on hes like 50 now.. We is probably still jacked but.. 50?!

I know this is a little OFFTOPIC and I sincerely apologize OP, but I recently bought an XBOX 360 and it is my first. I haven't had a game console since GameCube/PS2 sadly haha! Been playing computer games strictly. I am a big sports game fan always have been, so I bought NBA2K11 right away with it. I was thinking about getting all the Assassin's Creed games and soon enough will, but just bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed I and II and they look great! I played the demos for both already and am excited to play them. Any insight on the Assassin's Creed games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ezio's story is not finished, the cliffhanger at the end of the DLC hints that the next game would be still Ezio, besides they did mentioned that this is the FINAL chapter of Ezio's story & you have the admit the guy himself is probably the most badass of ALL the Assassin.
    Plus we get Altair this time in the story too, I'm interested to know what happened to him between AC1 & AC2.

Quote Originally Posted by kojane View Post
    What I would like to see is a Prequel to before AC 1.
    There is a prequel to AC1 its called Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles, it was release on the Nintendo DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarim View Post
    I love Ezio, but come on hes like 50 now.. We is probably still jacked but.. 50?!
    The man is 50 & still kicking Templar's ass, have to give him credit for being that awesome, if I'm 50 I'll probably can't even do bench jumps without breaking a bone or my back :O
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just read the game informer article about it and my inner fangirl is busting at the seams!

You play as Altair, Ezio and Desmund at points in the game. The assassin follower system and borgia tower system are being brought back and are being revamped to be much more, well, awesome.

And you'll be able to take part in your Assassin's missions using a gameplay mechanic yet to be disclosed.

Seriously, this is the most exited I have ever been about a console game.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Yea, I will agree, when AC2 came out, I personally liked how they moved on to a different Assassin and a different age. I was hoping they would've kept the cycle and kept moving forward. I personally liked somthing extremely different like, I don't know, a Assassin during the American Revolution. Would've been a cool idea.

But I guess Ezio is a more memorable character than a random Assassin from a different time, and works well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/acmovie/

Sign for an Assassin's Creed movie!
    Any Movie based off a game is gonna suck pretty hard. Just look at Tomb Raider and Tekken.

Ezio may be old, but you know who else is old?

The dos eqis guy, he speaks Russian, in French. Who else? Chuck Norris. Don't even get me started with him.

Morgan. Freeman.

Just because he's getting old, doesn't mean he's any less badass. In fact, he's more badass.

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blznsmri View Post
    any movie based off a game is gonna suck pretty hard. Just look at tomb raider and tekken.
    there was a tekken movie? Fucking where

show me this right fucking now before somebody gets cut
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Meh. To be honest. Sticking with the 15th and 16th century feels quite old now. The first game was 12th century, the second was 15th century. And when the third game was revealed to be another Ezio game I was a bit disappointed because it was not another time age, but the gameplay of brotherhood far succeeded the ones of it's predecessors. So I was happy with it anyway. But the fourth game also being an Ezio game... I expected it to occur either under the British industrial revolution or to simple be in present time playing as Desmond mostly(I knew there was a little chance for Desmond only gameplay yet though).

Kinda sucks that the next game isn't under the Industrial revolution set in London, or perhaps Paris aswell. It would be a very cool change of environment and since a lot of stuff happened during that time, connecting essential history things to the Assassins wouldn't be too hard I'd imagine.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    there was a tekken movie? Fucking where

show me this right fucking now before somebody gets cut
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken#...in_other_media

I actually didn't know about the live action version, I'm going to have to find it somewhere.