Hordies + Alliance Tabards = ?

Just wondering out of which hordies that have bought any alliance tabard, do you wear it? I wear it on my main, only for the fact that its like one of those service station t-shirts. "I looted an Ally and all i got was this lousy t-shirt". Besides, its something a little different, and i look smashing in blue.
    Am i betraying the hordes core values??? Does it even matter, seeing as it will probably be deleted whenever???

This isn't meant to be a horde v alliance thread, pls dont turn it into one.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

We're able to get the other faction's tabards? How? When?

oh dear. have i let the cat out of the bag?
    from a couple of days ago, on one of the hot fixes, sry for crappy linking skills but :
    •Horde players no longer have access to Alliance-only tabards.

So you can go to Shattrath's tabard vendor and buy 4 (i think) ally tabards for varying amounts of honor, 50 to 2 thousand and something. They apparently hot fixed it a couple of days ago, but a guildy bought one today so idk.
    Shh dont tell anyone.

For proof:
    Last edited by CheeseSandwich; 2011-05-05 at 06:24 PM.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Yep it still works. Rocking the Stormpike tabard atm.

Linsa the tabard vendor in Shattrath does not appear to be selling any Alliance tabards to me...

she no longer sells alliance tabards to horde

I bought 2, but they became the horde equivalents when I logged out.

i got the private and knight's, and they haven't changed to horde versions yet :3