Poll: Pasta, Potatoes or Rice?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Went with rice.

Largely depends on the dish though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rice, especially the sticky kind.....mostly because I love chicken and it goes best along with rice

15+ Year Old Account
    Only one thing goes with a good steak. It ain't pasta or rice.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I love pasta and rice, but I can't go long without eating a potato of some sort. Love 'em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that you eat more of one type of food in a certain country except for rice in Asia (sorry if that offended anyone), I've always been suspicious of potatoes of any kind being popular in the states, I might be horribly wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Rice. I'm all for curry, curry, curry, green curry, red curry, yellow curry... with lots of coconut milk and peanuts, just can't get enough of it!

But always remember: All three aren't good at all nutrition wise, so don't eat them on a regular base.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandoran View Post
    Rice. I'm all for curry, curry, curry, green curry, red curry, yellow curry... with lots of coconut milk and peanuts, just can't get enough of it!

But always remember: All three aren't good at all nutrition wise, so don't eat them on a regular base.
    Staple foods that have been eaten for centuries for dozens of cultures aren't healthy. OK.

There's nothing that's "unhealthy" per se, you just have to adjust the quantities.

Pasta for dinner and Potato's any other time.
    Any time I cook with rice it is cooked into the main course and not a side dish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can (and have) eat pasta all day long. All kinds, any pasta is just so good.

Then again, my favorite food is Potato Soup. But I only really like potatoes for the soup; I love nearly all the different kinds of pasta.

I blame it on being a Cross Country runner. Gotta pack away those carbs like a boss.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rice for sure.

Depends on what kind of Pasta, Potatoes or Rice it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    Depends on what kind of Pasta, Potatoes or Rice it is.
    I guess all kinds are counted for, so basically, if you could pick any kind of those three then that's totally perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    I'm Asian, so by default, rice.
    gatecrasher
    Gladiator Underbyte

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    I'm Asian, so by default, rice.
    This, but Italian, so pasta.

Deleted
    Papapapapappapaaasta <3

For me: Pasta > Potatoes > Rice.
    Playing since 2007.

It depends. I'm not going to make pasta with burgers or steak, but would for a chicken dish. If I had to just pick one to eat all by itself, potatoes no question