Thread: Zombie games?

Zombie games?

So I recently got some huge zombie craze and all I've been wanting to do is play a game where I can play zombie games. Not one of those generic shooting zombie games. One of those games where I play as a zombie. Console or PC I really don't care. It can even be some random free game from something like armorgames or agame.

Already I've played:

Sonny
    Sonny 2
    Zombie Knight
    Stubbs the Zombie

So suggestions would really be appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2011-05-05 at 08:51 PM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Left 4 Dead 2 you can play on the zombie side, in multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only two I can think of are Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and Counterstrike: Source (The zombie maps). But they are shooting zombies, while others are on zombies.

There's a game called Dead Island being made, here's a teaser trailer of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg

And some ingame footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO4CGzxgw_Q (Pretty impressive with the foliage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUMi17JEkmk
    Last edited by Daedius; 2011-05-05 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare. It was originally released as a DLC for the original RDR but you can buy the game by itself now just like with the two GTA4 expansion packs and play it without having the original. The single player mode is short but if you enjoy holding out in towns and fighting back against waves of zombies then its pretty enjoyable. The multi-player mode was disappointing for me since I thought it would have a free-roam mode where you and a friend could travel around killing zombies like the normal games free-roam mode. The online mode instead is a sort of Horde-mode like in Gears of War where you fight ever increasing amounts of zombies trying to swarm you. Its still a fun mode however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    Not one of those generic shooting zombie games.
    Quoting myself since I'm seeing a repeat of answers minus the first person to respond. Looking for a game where I play as a zombie, not one where I fight against them.

Quoting myself since I'm seeing a repeat of answers minus the first person to respond. Looking for a game where I play as a zombie, not one where I fight against them.
    If you have a Source engine game (Half-Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, etc.) then you can pick up a nice little mod called "Zombie Panic! Source."

Think Left 4 Dead, but a little more realistic. Survivors are forced to built shelter with tools in the maps. Zombies attempt to chase the Survivors down and kill them, but its way harder than it seems. I absolutely love it.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    If you have a Source engine game (Half-Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, etc.) then you can pick up a nice little mod called "Zombie Panic! Source."

Think Left 4 Dead, but a little more realistic. Survivors are forced to built shelter with tools in the maps. Zombies attempt to chase the Survivors down and kill them, but its way harder than it seems. I absolutely love it.
    I used to be a PT for ZP:S a few years ago, but dropped it like a hot potato when they made that Neo-nazi faggot Kommando become one too...

e.g. - http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7812

10+ Year Old Account
    left for dead, resident evil, red dead undead nightmare. black ops has zombies, lol

resident evil is all you need. enough of them to keep you going for a few years.

I'm starting to wonder if people actually read other's comments anymore, or if they just go by the title...

I'm starting to wonder if people actually read other's comments anymore, or if they just go by the title...
    Lmao. I'm laughing sitting here reading all the comments people are leaving for the zombie survival games. Saying to myself "... wtf?"

OT: Sorry bro, I haven't heard of anything that you play as a zombie against human AI, only Left for Dead 2 multiplayer, but it seems like that's not what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Maereax View Post
    Lmao. I'm laughing sitting here reading all the comments people are leaving for the zombie survival games. Saying to myself "... wtf?"

OT: Sorry bro, I haven't heard of anything that you play as a zombie against human AI, only Left for Dead 2 multiplayer, but it seems like that's not what you're looking for.
    Ya, heh. Most seem to be on the computer. Sonny 2 is a really great game but it's just so short. It's a bit like FF but you control zombie characters instead. It's pretty neat. I realize there are many of zombie games that I'm looking for either which is why I'm asking these forums :P