10+ Year Old Account

duh UI question.

in a lot of UI mods i see - the pre packaged ones like Elv and Tuk i see the player frame on the left and the target frame on the right.

where do you put target of target in these super slim UIs? i have to have target of target.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Deleted
    some have them small in the middle.. others small rights of the target frame..

Seen several different layouts.
    Seen a focus and ToT frame in the middle one above the other, often being simpler frames than the player or target.
    Also seen focus and ToT near the player and target frames respectively, either to the sides as someone else stated or above or below them.

Usually I have my ToT below my target frame or the right side of my target frame. :E

I use pitbull, and I set up ToT to be a thin frame, same length as the target, that I place above the target. Since I tank on my druid from time to time, that seems to work quite well.

Tank: Target of Target should be large enough to see, color coded for class, and shows debuffs. You'll need to see who the boss is targeting and any effects your offtank currently has.

DPS or Healer: Anywhere around the target, making a short unit frame above your target running the same width works well. I still prefer ToT in the middle on my DPS alts like my tank.