Exclamation 360 Blood DK 360 MM hunt 362 Resto sham LF guild

We are 3 Heroic experienced players looking for a guild that raids 3-4 nights per week with at least 5/13 Heroic progression. All Dedicated and skilled players. All ranked on multiple fights. You can contact me through a reply on this forum or by email at Greglong_123@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Gregl; 2011-05-06 at 12:53 AM.

Hi Greg-

We're only at 3/13 heroic (all on 25s), but we're looking for all three of your classes. We're The Elitists, the top Horde guild on Windrunner (PVE), a mature, extremely low-drama bunch that raids 25s nine hours a week (T-Th, 8-11 Eastern) and 10s/rated BGs on the weekends. Does your DK have a DPS spec? We're looking for a DPS DK with a strong tank offspec, ranged DPS including your hunter, and a restosham, preferably with an ele offspec. Mature, friendly players who know their class are welcome.

See our recruiting post here: /us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489159336. More info about the guild is on our Web site at elitistsguild.net, or you're welcome to email me at elitists.recruiting(at)gmail.com.

Cheers,

Gbits

We have a core spot for you in Warfare on Frostwolf! We're a long-term guild with a solid 3+ year history of raiding. We're looking for a few more skilled, intelligent raiders to join our raid crew. Our average age is ~25. We have a drama-free, laid-back raid environment that still gets things killed, and we provide free cauldrons and feasts for every raid.

Here's a quick rundown of our basic guild info:
    Progression: 8/13 hardmodes, 12/12 normal modes
    Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 6:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time, with Mon added during progression
    Loot System: EPGP
    Raid Size: 25-man
    Server Info: med-high pop PvP, realm time is PST

If you'd like more info, check out our website or find me online (realID kleinekatze5 [at] gmail. com) or message me on AIM (s/n Frostwolfwarfare). We hope to see your application soon!
    Sunnâ - Illidan