Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you bothered with all that text. Raise your hand! (my hand is not raised btw)

Deleted
    Feels like another "You need to have farmstatus on all 25-man heroic bosses to have a sliver of a chance". Lets hope thats not the case. I wanna see the questlines and cutscenes without having to resort to youtube. The staff is a nice bonus tho :P Gief story!

Deleted
    Isnt there some kind of spoiler tag? Cuz this news post is 2 miles long... not that i really mind but trying to scroll down to find out what the patch did is slightly annoying.
    And on top of that alot of people dont want to read the full questline, they want to discover it ingame, putting a tiny (compared to the rest of the wall) block of text at the top isnt really enough ;p

Blue dragons, meh. They were so overused at wrath, curious they decided to use them again this soon (I personally didnt like much their quest lines).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Boo where is our LK type box like the melee got? Those guys got a legendary AND lot of cool toys (or a crapton of money if they sold them).
    The way I see it, it makes sense that you don't get a goodies box this time because Arthas/Lich King had a ton of lore and characterization behind him. The dragons didn't really have any, if ever, lore pre-WoW.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-05-07 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Added some clarification.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    what? no uproar from the lore community that a mortal is given the essence of a dragon? unbelieveable
    Well it's a legendary, so it seems fitting :P

10+ Year Old Account
    - (Grunting)
    - Ohh.. Tarecgosa..

O.O

Is that a joke? A blue dragon with badly photoshopped Alexstraza's horns and troll ears? Ridiculous.

Deleted
    Awesome, can't wait for 4.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Seiru View Post
    It's only for caster DPS, healers got their legendary in Ulduar not too long ago.
    well it'll probably be available for priests and druids.. since they have shadow/boomkin. As for other healers.. pallys can't use staves.. and shammys can but usually look pretty silly doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    i'm just wondering, what raid quest items you have to get first (so i can wait with living embers till they are cheaper =D)

•New PvP ground mounts, the Vicious War Wolf (Horde) and Vicious War Steed (Alliance), will be awarded to players for completing achievements to win 75, 150, and 300 Rated Battlegrounds respectively, rather than for being in the top .5% of the ladder at the end of each season as with Arenas. This award system is to better compliment the spirit of Battlegrounds. One account-bound mount will be awarded for each achievement unlocked, allowing players who obtain 150 and 300 Rated Battleground wins to earn this mount a second and third time. The additional mounts earned can then be sent to alt characters, given they’re account-bound. These mounts are awarded as soon as an associated achievement is unlocked and do not correspond with end-of-season rewards.

wtf :/

It's a little something for everyone in 4.2.

Anyone know if the sound files are up on youtube are somewhere?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

i just realized there is no box for dragonwrath

Casters demand "The box of Free loot"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do rogues get legendary dagger/sword? there has been thunderfury.. ok that was mainly tank weapon to generate threat.. cuz chance on hit, sulfuras 2H wep,atiesh naxx60 staff,warglaive of azzinoth.. no1 cares about that then hunter bow(thori'dal, val'anyr hammer,shadowmourne, seems like most players ingame have benefited from legendarys except assass rogues gief daggers?

15+ Year Old Account
    This news post is out of date. The quest now requires Eternal embers instead of the living embers. http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/29135/all-seeing-eye/ Eternal embers apparently drop from every boss, and can't be master looted.

Also the seething cinders part seems to now be 1000 instead of 25, at least according to the quest text. And the last quest that requires the heart of ragnaros also requires 250 of smoldering essence. There might be more that is out of date from the first time this info was posted/found.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2011-06-21 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennek View Post
    When do rogues get legendary dagger/sword? there has been thunderfury.. ok that was mainly tank weapon to generate threat.. cuz chance on hit, sulfuras 2H wep,atiesh naxx60 staff,warglaive of azzinoth.. no1 cares about that then hunter bow(thori'dal, val'anyr hammer,shadowmourne, seems like most players ingame have benefited from legendarys except assass rogues gief daggers?
    Be forewarned that I have seven 85s and a toon of every class so what I am about to say could not be any less biased.
    I will agree with you on the fact that there has not yet been a legendary dagger to benefit 2 specs in the game as of yet. But seriously...
    TF was beast for rogues back in the day if they were lucky enough to get one(which many were, as rogues could apply the debuff faster than tanks, ppl neglected this fact based on the assumption that the maintank would be the most reliable for attendance and be at every raid so as not to waste this weapons debuff, which at the end of the day may or may not have been true). Rogues were also potentially the best wielder of the war glaives, and combat was the shit back when they came out, so quit qq'ing about daggers, maybe when daggers have the potential to be used by more than 1 class(2 specs)effectively in any facet of the game you might get your legendary dagger. Everyone has had a crack at the legendary pool if you have been playing since vanilla(2 usable by rogues ). Tanks have never had any legendary item specifically restricted to them such as a shield that with a chance when hit would reduce all incoming damage by 40% or so, for instance. I don't even have a tank anymore and I think this would be badass to give to them. The truth is if you don't like what this game is offering your class, how about instead of whining about it on mmochampion forums you either quit the game or reroll a class that you feel is being treated more fairly. Or maybe you wait it out and assas/subt rogues are the next to rejoice.
    Last edited by Ulric; 2011-06-27 at 06:40 PM.

Its stupid that those aka primoridal saronites arent soulbound. should be imo , they arent required for anything but this quest , so this gives advantage for guilds that grind money.

Deleted
    Legendary staff is a fucking pathetic joke, the effect must be banned in PvP combat.