Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Cry more. Legendaries are one of the few places in game where the developers don't have to, or specifically don't want to, worry about whether something is balanced for pvp. You don't get it through pvp, you get it from raiding. To hell with pvp balance. They didn't nerf Shadowmourne in pvp, they didn't nerf Valanyr in pvp, even in classic someone with Sulfuras in a bg was someone you get the fuck away from.

I'll wholeheartedly support the banning of anything in the game in pvp the day Blizzard implements pvp- and pve-specific effects for every single spell in the game, so that when something needs changed for pve content it's not because a bunch of whiny bitches cried that it's op in bg's. Unless and until they do that, I have no sympathy whatsoever for someone crying about something only gained through high end pve content being unbalanced in pvp. You learn to deal with it, or you give up. It's that simple.

Made a video of all the sound file's, that i could find, into a video. Nothing is label but it should be easy to see who is saying what with the Transcripts. Also a few new one's not on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZxnYRUQ7ZU
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Eternal Embers

Its actually Eternal Embers you collect in the first part of the quest NOT Living Embers. Please update....

Nice staff my mage wants it. Judging by vids on yt and here questline is rly nice