Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation How can people be so selfish and act like jackasses and rude and...

oh wait, your humans.. damn!

I wish dolphins could play WoW *sigh*

QQ WHINE MORE U EMO BIATCH.

Seriously I couldn't get a more adequate response.

People are selfish because if they weren't we would be nowhere, it's instincts. It's not good when u are so selfish and greedy but "altruism is egoism of the poor" paraphrasing Nietzsche.
    S.H.

Welcome to Kids on the Internetz...best get that skin thickened

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    QQ WHINE MORE U EMO BIATCH.

Seriously I couldn't get a more adequate response.

People are selfish because if they weren't we would be nowhere, it's instincts. It's not good when u are so selfish and greedy but "altruism is egoism of the poor" paraphrasing Nietzsche.
    Why do you hate dolphins?

Quote Originally Posted by Ligerio View Post
    Why do you hate dolphins?
    They are nothing than gay sharks!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me. You do NOT wish that. Dolphins are dickheads. Like literally. I hope Japanese will eat 'em all to extinction.

im pro at being a selfish jackass thats totally rude, bite me prick.
    p.s. im a dolphin

people only act as they do because wow is anonomous

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Trust me. You do NOT wish that. Dolphins are dickheads. Like literally. I hope Japanese will eat 'em all to extinction.
    Did you know dolphins saved a family from sharks in the opean sea?

The dolphins was swimming in circle around the family (humans) closer and closer to keep the sharks away, but one man in the family tried to swim away because he didn't understand a dolphin took douched him back with his family, and they we're saved.

Dolphins are pure!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The dolphins was swimming in circle around the family (humans) closer and closer to keep the sharks away, but one man in the family tried to swim away because he didn't understand a dolphin took douched him back with his family, and they we're saved.

Dolphins are pure!
    Yeah, but all the other cases when people die because of dolphins are just unknown - no witnesses, no survivors. Sometimes dolphins lead swimming humans away from the land. Dickheads, I tell ya.

Deleted

Dolphins are dicks.
    No, really, they're the assholes of the sea.

Deleted

Dolphins are pure!
    Unless you can show me that it actually happened, you won't be believed. There's lots of stories about it, but I have yet to see anything real or conclussive.
    Dolphins aren't the Dalai Llama of the oceans.

Dolphins are pure!
    I read somewhere else dolphins kill stuff for t3h l0lz too, and play with the corpses of their victims, think it was cracked.com, marine biologists are researching the matter, so it can't be total nonsense... :P

So all in all, i prefer rude people over psycho fish to do heroic PuGs with.

Dolphins are assholes.

What was this thread about again?

I like dolphins tho.

Did you know that the only two species on earth that have sex for pleasure are humans and dolphins?

:]

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Unless you can show me that it actually happened, you won't be believed. There's lots of stories about it, but I have yet to see anything real or conclussive.
    Dolphins aren't the Dalai Llama of the oceans.
    Read.
    These Computer animation effects were for a documentary recreation of a genuine case where a group of New Zealand lifesavers at Whangarei "ocean beach" were surrounded by a pod of dolphins that protected them from a circling great white shark for about 1 hour before they drove it off.
    Also shown is a Mako attack on a swimmer in the Red Sea where dolphins intervened. Check my other videos! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z31t-DrEJhU http://www.mckeewildthings.com
    CGi animation of Dolphins and Sharks for the documentary "Saved by Dolphins" on miniscule budget. All shots animated on 1.8ghz Apple MacbookPro laptop computer and underwater background plates tracked manually. ie, no use of software camera tracking.

Produced on a shoestring budget, these shots show computer generated dolphins and sharks in the same shots as real dolphins and humans filmed at seaworld GoldCoast.
    Almost every shot involving dolphins includes at least one real dolphin and one cgi dolphin.
    The director waned a very blue Mako shark so the colour was distinct from the dolphin's grey. In reality Makos look silver greyish underwater.

Helicopter Aerial shots of Whangarei bay in NZ have composited humans and dolphins filmed separately from a crane in seaworld and match moved to the helicopter footage.
    All modelling textures and Animation by Greg. Rigging by Al Ferguson , Compositing by Al and Greg

Deleted
    Being friendly to players will mostly result in them being friendly to you. Just sayin...