Deleted

warrior spell reflect macro Problem

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equipslot 16 (1h weapon name)
    /equipslot 17 (shield name)
    /cast Spell Reflection

I`ve just started using macros so i`m not used to making them yet . I use the one above for spell reflection but it doesen`t seem to work right . When I press it it just equips the weapon and shileld but it doesn`t cast the spell ; if press it again it does cast the spell . What`s wrong with it guys ?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is not something wrong since changing weapons has a gcd its normal in 1 click it'll equip mh and shield at 2nd click it'll activate spell reflection. You cant do both equip weapons and reflect with 1 click macro.

Deleted
    ok then how come the 'Equip 2h weapon / cast mortal strike' that i often use after a shield use does both actions with one click ?

Are you sure it isn't just using Mortal Strike with your one-hander?

Deleted
    My bad , 2h - mortal strike macro works the same , first click equips weapon , second click hits ms .
    I tought it worked with one click because there is a bug , if you have 0 rage when I hit the macro key , it equips 2h weapon and it shows the message "not enough rage" . If you have enough rage it doesnt hit , just equips weapon .

10+ Year Old Account
    yea coz of gcd as i said

s0 much t0 Live f0r.. s0 much t0 die f0r..