1. #2021
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    There's an app for the Paradise In Phuket photos. While it's not the same as having a physical copy it's better than nothing! At least there's one for iOS. And just because I mentioned it, it has completely vanished from my app history so I can't pinpoint its exact name. >.<
    It's more the DVDs that I'm after ^^
    Oh wow, just found out that there's also a special preview edition with a 300 page photobook. Found one for €100... GG is awesome, but that's a bit much for now.

    Jrock? Can't say I know any groups. I know LEDApple, but that's not Japanese.

  2. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It's more the DVDs that I'm after ^^
    Oh wow, just found out that there's also a special preview edition with a 300 page photobook. Found one for €100... GG is awesome, but that's a bit much for now.

    Jrock? Can't say I know any groups. I know LEDApple, but that's not Japanese.
    Yeah.. now that you mention it that's why I went and got the app instead!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  3. #2023
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yeah.. now that you mention it that's why I went and got the app instead!
    Found the normal 6DVD + 44 pages photobook edition for €100 inc shipping, the preview 300 page photobook is €115 inc shipping. Damn Ebayers trying to ripoff everyone.

  4. #2024
    I've never bought anything from ebay.. doubt I ever will D:

    Bwahahaha! Guys, I found gold, real goddamn gold!

    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-02-01 at 10:18 PM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  5. #2025
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Those girls are amazing, especially considering their age
    This guy is an amazing dancer too.

  6. #2026
    Aye! I remember you linking his video before. He's really good
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  7. #2027
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Aye! I remember you linking his video before. He's really good
    Goddamn.... I should really try to remember what I have and haven't linked yet.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:44 AM ----------

    http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/4mens...red-by-taeyeon

    That last line: "Would you like to hear the pair have a duet?"

  8. #2028
    Don't worry about it ^^

    Some allkpop articles.. I don't even know..

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:53 AM ----------

    Couple of days late but this video sure restored my faith in Super Junior and their ability to not lipsync



    And Yesung, chill a bit with looking so fucking amazing

    Ooh, I found it again. If there's anyone who wants to know more about Super Junior members this is the site for it http://thesuperjuniorhandbook.com/

    They have so much trivia about some members, it's insane.
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-02-02 at 01:03 AM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  9. #2029
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    [video=youtube;-DHh_INZOt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DHh_INZOt0[video]

    And Yesung, chill a bit with looking so fucking amazing
    Ooh, nice! I forgot how addicting "Oppa Oppa" is

    Also, since everybody should hear this perfect song atleast once in their life:
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  10. #2030
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Just curious, do any of you listen to j-rock at all?
    STEREOPONY!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYV-XJdzupY

    I don't think they were around very long and they broke up when their singer had to get throat surgery or something like that, and I only know 4 songs by them, but they are still one of the few bands considered rock that I actively listen to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  11. #2031

    I like their song Azure as well.
    skip to like the 25 sec mark for the beginning of the song.
    Also that Stereopony song is good.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-02-02 at 01:59 AM.

  12. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Ooh, nice! I forgot how addicting "Oppa Oppa" is

    Also, since everybody should hear this perfect song atleast once in their life:
    [video=youtube;tSUCxetMBZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUCxetMBZQ[video]
    I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

    Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  13. #2033
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Don't worry about it ^^

    Some allkpop articles.. I don't even know..
    I would love a duet from those two. I never heard of 4men before their comeback last week, but they sound amazing and Taeyeon is a good singer too.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 10:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

    Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    Music\[Group name]\[album title]\[song name]
    Even if I only have 1 song from a group I order it like that

  14. #2034
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

    Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    I've got over 300 songs in my Downloads Folder from almost a year and a half ago that I still haven't played, sorted, and organized yet. It's not K-Pop, so I'm not really on the ball with it, but I'll have to organize it eventually. Just happy I'm not as into EDM as I used to be; I've literally got a year worth of music potentially piled up were I to try and dive back into that. Yech, no thanks. Still discovering and DLing more than enough K-Pop right now :P

  15. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I would love a duet from those two. I never heard of 4men before their comeback last week, but they sound amazing and Taeyeon is a good singer too.
    I haven't heard anyone from 4men sing, so I couldn't answer that question, I was (very confusingly and unclearly) referring to how some articles on allkpop just aren't "news". As soon as someone mentions anything on a variety shows, allkpop writes about it >.< The title for that one doesn't even make sense! She didn't "ignore" him if she actually replied, it was SM. ^^ Now it sounds like I'm saying that you're linking worthless stuff but that isn't at all what I mean D:

    Music\[Group name]\[album title]\[song name]
    Even if I only have 1 song from a group I order it like that
    So far I've only bothered with album folders for those groups I have the whole album of, otherwise it's just Music\Group Name\Song, but in those cases I rarely have very many songs to begin with. The ones where I only have 1 song I just left right in the Music folder itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I've got over 300 songs in my Downloads Folder from almost a year and a half ago that I still haven't played, sorted, and organized yet. It's not K-Pop, so I'm not really on the ball with it, but I'll have to organize it eventually. Just happy I'm not as into EDM as I used to be; I've literally got a year worth of music potentially piled up were I to try and dive back into that. Yech, no thanks. Still discovering and DLing more than enough K-Pop right now :P
    I feel you, I have over 1000 songs downloaded, and all but 1 discography is k- or j-pop. And I just deleted some albums I don't listen to >< Haven't gotten around to listening through all of Outsider's and Namie Amuro's albums yet tho, so there could be some stuff I'll remove from there. I even removed an album from SM, wah! (Suju's first album suucks)

    Still need to download more f(x), SHINee and TVXQ. Just like yesterday I'll probably spend the entire day just listening to music, not doing anything else but organizing/downloading mooooooreeeeeee
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  16. #2036
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,653
    I have a tiny bit of J-rock but really not much. Gackt and Stereopony are the only ones I can think of and the only two I think I have in my asian music playlist xD

    Quickly browsing through my playlist I only seem to have two Japanese artists not mentioned in this thread.
    9nine
    Idoling

    They're both Jpop though not Jrock. 9nine is much better than Idoling imo even if their name is redundant.

    Oh wait I also have these two singers Meari linked me, I think probably in IRC and not in this thread. Miu Sakamoto and someone else I can't find but I'm sure there was another.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

    Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    I put all my music on itunes and then organize it there xD

  17. #2037
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I haven't heard anyone from 4men sing, so I couldn't answer that question, I was (very confusingly and unclearly) referring to how some articles on allkpop just aren't "news". As soon as someone mentions anything on a variety shows, allkpop writes about it >.< The title for that one doesn't even make sense! She didn't "ignore" him if she actually replied, it was SM. ^^ Now it sounds like I'm saying that you're linking worthless stuff but that isn't at all what I mean D:
    I linked it a few days ago, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YXPymM6Us
    And true, AKP writes a bit too much at times.

  18. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh wait I also have these two singers Meari linked me, I think probably in IRC and not in this thread. Miu Sakamoto and someone else I can't find but I'm sure there was another.
    Could it be "Alan"? Mig linked me Alan & Miu so it could be! ^.^
    I put all my music on itunes and then organize it there xD
    But the mess in your folders, THE MESS! D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I linked it a few days ago, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YXPymM6Us
    And true, AKP writes a bit too much at times.
    Oh, I must've missed it. That's a really good song. Anyone from there singing with Taeyeon would turn out lovely
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  19. #2039
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,653
    Out of coincidence I just found that Lessang song again without looking for it haha.
    It's number 1 in the weekly Kpop top 20 thing I watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2rv2vz1Yw
    Did not realize it was new when I found it before.

  20. #2040
    Mechagnome Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    583
    I don't know a lot of j-rock but the following group is pretty nice. j-punk-rockish.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •