Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it Favourite thing about the MV though is Jiyoungs hair, love her hair!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I didn't like it. Step is still my favourite Kara song!

Been obsessed with this song recently.
    I still prefer Mister and Strawberry. It's funny, you keep posting these songs I found like a day or two ago. Do you Reddit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, but very rarely. I don't like the upvote/downvote system so I try to stay away.

I didn't actually get this song from there though; it got recommended to me. If you like it you should check out the rest of her 'Happy Ending' album, it's pretty great.
    Yeah, really enjoying her right now. Listening to Two X's debut album mainly though, I LOVE Double Up.

You should check out This subreddit though. Less Upvote/Downvote more just sharing music.

GD's new song!!!! I freakin love it!

Last edited by 2NE1; 2012-08-25 at 03:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, not a big fan of his new song. A bit to much rap for me. Never liked the full rap songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rap and Hip-Hop aren't my thing. Gave it a listen, I don't think I felt a single emotion the entire time lol. Just seemed super boring to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I felt the same Kurdiern. I like some of GDs solo stuff like heart breaker but not the super rap filled stuff like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm a bit late on the k-pop train, but with Psy becoming very populair here on the radio and girl generation being linked in another thread i somehow find myself getting massivly addicted to this stuff. dunno what the appeal is; must be the cute girls (they are girls right? must be, they aren't Thai ), catchie tunes and having NO clue wtf they are singing about.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks Meari, i thing i don't really get though. they got korean and english albums, but on youtube it's mostly korean or japanese with english mixed in. so if i get this right, the later albums got 3 different releases?

- full english
    - full korean with occasional english because it sounds interessting over there i suposse.
    - full japanese

this correct? i find it rather confussing.

Deleted
    I really like 4minute but I haven't found anything really close to it, aside from few songs. Any bands that play similarly to 4minutes I My Me Mine, Love Tension, Volume Up, Ready Go etc?

Deleted
    Do anime openings (usually) fall into this category of music? e.g Uverworld?
    Last edited by mmoc3fe040ec5f; 2012-08-25 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    These were the only good ones and DJ is mine just slightly. I'm looking for something fast paced and energetic.

From other bands than 4minute I like these songs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0djllyqwY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqP1xzRZkw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI

And imho the best song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGvwy3qhjDM

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    This is probably the most addicting song I've ever heard, I hear it in my head all the time after I heard it the first time.
    thats my favourite, too...
    very stylish video and very catchy song, great dancers (live), too

I didn't like it very much either He's releasing a full album though, right? Hopefully there will be something better on it.
    His full album is coming out soon. Meh.. I was surprised with his full on rapping. But what I really love is the video. His hair. His outfits and how he matches with the baby tiger and baby bear lol
    Last edited by 2NE1; 2012-08-25 at 03:34 PM.

SISTAR are so cool and I like this performance!

Deleted

T-ara - Roly Poly (This is pretty similar to Lovey Dovey)
    Sistar - So Cool
    Chi Chi - Love is Energy
    2NE1 - I Love You
    f(x) - Electric Shock

You can also check out some of Girls' Generations songs, like Mr. Taxi, Run Devil Run, Gee etc.

Thanks for these

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    SISTAR are so cool and I like this performance!

Sistar are one of my favorite groups. Hyorin is just absolutely amazing. This is one of my fav performances by them though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    His full album is coming out soon. Meh.. I was surprised with his full on rapping. But what I really love is the video. His hair. His outfits and how he matches with the baby tiger and baby bear lol
    I really disliked his hair, guess there's a first time for everything.

You're welcome, I hope you liked them.

I really love Hyorin as well, whenever I watch a performance from them my eyes go straight to her

Been listening to Gummy lately, I really love some of her songs. She deserves more recognition :[

Gummy DEFINITLEY deserves more recognition. She's great!

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    i'm a bit late on the k-pop train, but with Psy becoming very populair here on the radio and girl generation being linked in another thread i somehow find myself getting massivly addicted to this stuff. dunno what the appeal is; must be the cute girls (they are girls right? must be, they aren't Thai ), catchie tunes and having NO clue wtf they are singing about.
    I'm addicted to all things kpop. My friends think I'm weird for listening to it. They just like the videos because of the hot Asian girls. Being a straight guy of course I feel the same. They are all so freakin sexy and hot! Lol But I also love the music, dance choreography. AND YES i get excited to see what new outfits and hairstyles they come up with when they release new videos. (idk my friends think that's weird coming from a guy but whatevs). My ipod is FULL of kpop. In my car? All kpop bumping on my system. Lolz
    Last edited by 2NE1; 2012-08-27 at 07:18 PM.

Not quite cool to put Jpop and Kpop together IMO.

What do you SNSD fans think about the new direction the girls are taking?
    Recently with the Gangnam Style ( I like it too ) craze, I discovered kpop and obviously found SNSD. Wasn't impressed at first but the Gee song especially is very very addictive. So I was wondering how do fans think about it? Would you prefer them stay in their original cute etc. style or is this sexy and fierce just fine?

As for me tbh, I don't really mind but I'm quite indifferent about this new direction. I don't really like the new style of music myself. But since I'm very far from a long age fan I'm asking this to you guys.