Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
52
102
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    441
    It is. The GSL preshows got me into it. Only like the female singers though, male kpop singers... seem wrong.

  2. #22
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    I find it as repulsive, cheesy, and uninspiring as any Justin Bieber number.

    Not to mention that utterly transparent cutesy act. No doubt everyone with an asian fetish eats that shit up though.
    "The truth, my goal."

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkins View Post
    It is. The GSL preshows got me into it. Only like the female singers though, male kpop singers... seem wrong.
    Yeah, it's incredibly cute when girls do it but it's kinda the 'G' word when a guy does it.

    I'll just leave this here.


  4. #24
    Stood in the Fire Warod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I find it as repulsive, cheesy, and uninspiring as any Justin Bieber number.

    Not to mention that utterly transparent cutesy act. No doubt everyone with an asian fetish eats that shit up though.
    Word!

    Plus the fact that they could be talking about how tight their pants are or how all alike their hair is for all i know of Korean.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

  5. #25
    Brewmaster Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Warod View Post
    Word!

    Plus the fact that they could be talking about how tight their pants are or how all alike their hair is for all i know of Korean.
    Cause American pop music is so much more intellectual right?

  6. #26
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Cause American pop music is so much more intellectual right?
    He never said it was.
    "The truth, my goal."

  7. #27
    It's girls' generation.. a bunch of hot korean women singing, how the hell could you not find that addictive?

  8. #28
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,100
    SNSD knows their target audience and hits them with the right stuff. Probably better than most musical groups out there.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  9. #29
    Ahh that song is so fecking awesome

  10. #30
    No, no it is not

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Sounds like something being played backwards.
    That goes for pretty much any language you're not used to hearing. Now that I've watched anime for so long, I can hear Japanese like I do spoken English, I just don't understand the meanings. Although sometimes I can pick out what sentence means by picking out a few key words/phrases that I'm used to hearing and filling in the rest.

  12. #32
    I like some of the girly songs.. but only certain ones.

    This is probably my favorite k-pop/j-pop song.

    I can't post link? Messed up. Anyhow, do a youtube search for "Gackt ghost part 11" the result will be a live concert performance that is amazing.

  13. #33
    Immortal apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    7,771


    Is the only one I can remember really liking.

    ---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 02:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzou View Post
    I like some of the girly songs.. but only certain ones.

    This is probably my favorite k-pop/j-pop song.

    I can't post link? Messed up. Anyhow, do a youtube search for "Gackt ghost part 11" the result will be a live concert performance that is amazing.
    here you go bud

    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  14. #34
    Brewmaster Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post


    Is the only one I can remember really liking.[COLOR="red"]
    I was trying to remember where the hell I heard that song before and then it hit me:

  15. #35
    Immortal apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    7,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I was trying to remember where the hell I heard that song before and then it hit me:
    Yeah, I liked it:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  16. #36


    I'm listening to that at the moment. :P

  17. #37
    High Overlord Ferbster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    196
    I find J-pop more addictive.... Although k-pop is somewhat more oriented towards boy bands I like to watch all the girls in j-pop bands and run around in maid outfits... And I'm gay lol xD

  18. #38
    The Patient geniebsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    argent dawn europe
    Posts
    281
    Namie Amuro is pretty much the only asian artist that has some solid songs, you guys should download her album Past<Future, it's great.


    SNSD has like 2 or 3 good songs (Oh, Gee, Genie) rest is pretty bland. 2NE1 is a better girlgroup imo.
    Last edited by geniebsmart; 2011-08-20 at 03:01 AM.

  19. #39
    This might sound racist but I can barely tell the differenc between them.
    They look the same o.O
    Last edited by gruyaka; 2011-08-20 at 03:29 AM.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    This might sound racist but I can barely tell the differenc between them.
    They look them same o.O
    There are subtle differences which I can't quite articulate properly without sounding vague, but after a lot of exposure to both you pick up on them (And the languages are much easier to tell apart)

    I normally go into J-rock phases:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvIPtRGGN-A

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfCGg...eature=related

    to list a few, although j-pop can be pretty addictive (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4fTFzpEWc)

    But yeah this is about kpop so I better stop posting offtopic :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •