Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
30
70
... LastLast
  1. #381
    K and J pop aren't raelly my thing but I really liked this Japanese song I think it's some kind of J Pop aswell.

    Nobodyknows - Hero's come back

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    Leaving this here!
    I can't... what... That's... like! GD, what the hell!?... I need to listen to it again.

  3. #383
    JASMINE is one of my jpop favorites. Tis a shame she isnt on itunes . If she was, I would probably buy most of her songs.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2012-09-17 at 07:17 PM.

  4. #384
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    Leaving this here!
    [video=youtube;t3ULhmadHkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg&feature=player_embedded[video]
    I like the video (the Joker 'mask' during "Why so serious?" gave me a good laugh) but I still don't like the song I would've prefered it if he made a MV for 'Missing You'

    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    JASMINE is one of my jpop favorites. Tis a shame she isnt on itunes . If she was, I would probably buy most of her songs.
    Her? It sounds okay, which of her albums do you recommend the most?

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    Leaving this here!
    It's a good song. I don't think this album is as good as Heartbreaker though.
    Also... HOW ABOUT ANOTHER GD & TOP ALBUM?? That's what I want

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I like the video (the Joker 'mask' during "Why so serious?" gave me a good laugh) but I still don't like the song I would've prefered it if he made a MV for 'Missing You'



    Her? It sounds okay, which of her albums do you recommend the most?
    I'm pretty sure she has done 1 full album (GOLD), 1 mini album (Best Partner), and a bunch of single song albums. I like parts from GOLD and Best Partner and some of the single song ones. I would honestly recommend GOLD first to start off then gradually look at the other ones if you want to.

    I personally like: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_xE-i8mXc. Sorry for messing the quote up. Too tired to fix it.

  7. #387
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    There was another jpop from her

    Minis - Sunshine

    I hears about 3 yrs on youtube but is have vanished into oblivion and there also AYUMI HAMASAKI but avartrax is cracking down do theu know they have gaijin fans as well !

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 12:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    JASMINE is one of my jpop favorites. Tis a shame she isnt on itunes . If she was, I would probably buy most of her songs.
    There are also 2 more i like really like but i think they photoshop the 2nd to make her look weird

    Jasmine - Jealous


    i'm in luv wit u (1989 remix) - JASMINE *good driving song*
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-09-18 at 04:05 PM.

  8. #388
    Question. Do any of you guys have spotify and if so is there any k-pop or j-pop on there??

  9. #389
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I hears about 3 yrs on youtube but is have vanished into oblivion and there also AYUMI HAMASAKI but avartrax is cracking down do theu know they have gaijin fans as well !
    Yeah it's a shame that they don't upload all her songs to YouTube. I absolutely adore her.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    Question. Do any of you guys have spotify and if so is there any k-pop or j-pop on there??
    There are a few albums from various artists, but it's far from enough. 2NE1 is the only group that has their full discography on it, I think

    It's still a good music player though, so if you have the albums already all you have to do is import them to Spotify.

    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I'm pretty sure she has done 1 full album (GOLD), 1 mini album (Best Partner), and a bunch of single song albums. I like parts from GOLD and Best Partner and some of the single song ones. I would honestly recommend GOLD first to start off then gradually look at the other ones if you want to.

    I personally like: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_xE-i8mXc. Sorry for messing the quote up. Too tired to fix it.
    Alright, thanks!

  10. #390
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    What do you get when you mix............................Japan/Korean Pop + DUBSTEP = WUBWUBWUBWUBUWUB

    SNSD - Gee (Lelion Dubstep Remix)


    JPOP/DUBSTEP「CLUBSODA - "Somebody To Love "」 [Official MV]


    Girls' Generation (SNSD 소녀시대) - The Boys (areia dubstep remix with chris v) [#78]
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-09-18 at 04:34 PM.

  11. #391
    I've always wanted to hear a dubstep version of any SNSD song, the Gee one was quite good. The Boys.. not so much :/

    Also, thanks Anakso for showing me this thread. I'll probably have lots of fun looking through 20 pages of j/k-pop videos/discussion! And to discuss future videos ofc!
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-09-19 at 10:27 AM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  12. #392
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    No problem!

    New kpop fans are always welcome

    On the topic of new songs, I don't like 2/3 of GDs new songs
    I like That XX though.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 09:24 PM ----------

    Meari sent this to me in IRC but thought it worth posting here.
    This song is probably my new favourite OST.


  13. #393
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    No problem!

    New kpop fans are always welcome

    On the topic of new songs, I don't like 2/3 of GDs new songs
    I like That XX though.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 09:24 PM ----------

    Meari sent this to me in IRC but thought it worth posting here.
    This song is probably my new favourite OST.

    I remember hearing that the first time. It's on the same Soundtrack as Butterfly, so it went from that to this. That guitar riffed surprised me.

  14. #394
    Stood in the Fire 93sika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    China, Shanghai (Studying Mandarin!)
    Posts
    387
    G-Dragon is possibly the single most artist of the K-pop genre that I can't stand - the music videos could almost provoke a lesser state of epileptic seizure! xD

    <Signature by wonderful i4ni>

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [/COLOR]Meari sent this to me in IRC but thought it worth posting here.
    This song is probably my new favourite OST.

    video
    Probably the best part of To the Beautiful You, the OST. I think most songs on it are pretty good, I especially like the one you linked and

    Well and because Taeyeon!

  16. #396


    Recommending people to check this out. It's really catchy!

  17. #397
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    G-Dragon is possibly the single most artist of the K-pop genre that I can't stand - the music videos could almost provoke a lesser state of epileptic seizure! xD
    I'm not a big of him either tbh, but he does have some catchy songs. T.O.P on the other hand.. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    Probably the best part of To the Beautiful You, the OST. I think most songs on it are pretty good, I especially like the one you linked and [video=youtube;MhO5AS-dmZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhO5AS-dmZw[video]
    Oh god why haven't I heard this before! Is there an album with all the songs from the show or are they all separate releases? (I still need to watch it..)

    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    [video=youtube;7NJyV0r9734]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJyV0r9734[video]

    Recommending people to check this out. It's really catchy!
    Ohh, pretty catchy! Not something I'd usually go for, but it's good.

    Kyary's newest single:

    Not her best song, but the chorus is catchy and her MV doesn't fail to deliver! (as usual)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  18. #398
    There should be a full album for to the Beautiful You.

  19. #399
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Yea, has the best OSTs

  20. #400
    I just heard this, it's not a bad song now is it? I'm not very familiar with K/J-pop.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •