Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? That's cool!!

How will you learn by the way... Do you learn with the alphabet or the symbols, or both?
    I'm not sure, tbh. ^^ I'd assume symbols. And I actually have one of those programs that comes with a headset, with a voice saying a word and having me repeat it, letting me know if I said it right or not! I also have two books for learning basic stuff like colors and how to write the symbols. I'm just way too lazy to begin doing it myself, which is why I've applied to a course (online course even, so my lazy ass won't have to move one inch!)

And since I don't know what to do with my life, I'm thinking about going to Japan to study the language there. Awesome swedish system-thingies helps you out money-wise when it comes to studying in another country. But I'll probably have to work a fair bit first anyway. One of the schools that some swedish company have set up some deal with is placed in Akihabara, hell yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah I learn really fast in class when there's a teacher explaining it to me, but I suck at teaching myself. Taking a course would be ideal for me, but since I live in a small city I'd have to travel a lot in order to attend, which I can't afford :<

Learning the Korean alphabet is really easy though, and a good way to start, so if you're really interested you should check it out. Depending on how good you are it might only take a few days until you understand it completely. :P
    A few days?! Brb looking up the Korean alphabet.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'm not sure, tbh. ^^ I'd assume symbols. And I actually have one of those programs that comes with a headset, with a voice saying a word and having me repeat it, letting me know if I said it right or not! I also have two books for learning basic stuff like colors and how to write the symbols. I'm just way too lazy to begin doing it myself, which is why I've applied to a course (online course even, so my lazy ass won't have to move one inch!)
    I don't know how one can learn from a course online, I don't know, it's weird, I have never seen one so it's only normal I think like this.
    Also, learning with colourful books? Yes please.
    And since I don't know what to do with my life, I'm thinking about going to Japan to study the language there. Awesome swedish system-thingies helps you out money-wise when it comes to studying in another country. But I'll probably have to work a fair bit first anyway. One of the schools that some swedish company have set up some deal with is placed in Akihabara, hell yes!
    You're thinking of going to Japan?! Awesome!! Nothing better than learning the language from it's origin! If you do it, I wish the best of luck to you, I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    While calling it a language might make it sound big and scary, as long as your source material is accurate, it's fine. You just need to split it down into small things. Don't think "I'm learning Korean", think "I'm learning how to say the colours in Korean!" and then the next day "I'm learning to say the numbers!"
    Learning colours in Korean? What you mean with colours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know how one can learn from a course online, I don't know, it's weird, I have never seen one so it's only normal I think like this.
    Also, learning with colourful books? Yes please.
    It sounds really weird, and I don't really know what to expect, but hopefully it'll turn out good. ^^
    You're thinking of going to Japan?! Awesome!! Nothing better than learning the language from it's origin! If you do it, I wish the best of luck to you, I'm sure it'll be amazing!
    Cheers!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It was just an example that you should split learning a language into smaller goals

for example, my german grammar is awful, so a goal I had set myself for the end of this week was to have learnt the verb endings in the first, second and third form (singular and plural).
    Oh, Lol, nevermind Muzual, silly me, the night is already getting to me. I know what you meant. xD

I thought you said learning Korean in colours. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's very similar to the latin alphabet so it shouldn't take long! \o/ The only thing I don't really understand is the difference between ㄱ(K) and ㅋ(aspirated K) They both sound the same to me :c
    Oh, wow, that's very interesting. I shall look this up first thing in the morning (Night time is gaming time!)

And yeah, to not get too off-topic I'll post something kpop related!
    http://soshified.com/2012/10/fuji-tv...-live-in-tokyo
    ""Girls’ Generation’s appearances in “SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Tokyo” can be viewed below. Other artists’ performances are also available on the same YouTube channel."
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Meari, you should start putting the songs you link to me in here too! It's selfish to only share them with me.

Joking!

Here's what he linked to me, it's amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've heard anything from that group before.. but I like it!

A 15 seconds long preview of the upcoming song Flower Power from SNSD. 15 seconds have never made me so excited, already have the first press deluxe edition of the album on pre-order along with a t-shirt designed by Soshified! :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I don't think I've heard anything from that group before.. but I like it!

[video=youtube;Xifa5U2Oygo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xifa5U2Oygo[video]
    A 15 seconds long preview of the upcoming song Flower Power from SNSD. 15 seconds have never made me so excited, already have the first press deluxe edition of the album on pre-order along with a t-shirt designed by Soshified! :3
    Oh! Looks amazing!

My god, those 16 secs!!!!!! Can't wait for it, looks very promising!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes! I heard this earlier and I can't wait I always get excited for comebacks, but only SNSD makes me feel like this
    Aww yeah! There's just something special about this group, the t-shirt + album with shipping will cost me about 140-150 euro, (Shipping from Japan to Sweden with a company I trust sure costs a lot..) but I don't mind at all knowing that I'm supporting them! I've already bought the Baby baby & Run Devil Run repackages, and The Boys album. :3 Thinking about buying Electric Shock with f(x) and the SPY repackage with Super Junior, but I need more moneh for that :c

Yes, I'm a sucker for most things SM, and I'm proud of it too!

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:34 PM ----------

Oh Badhairday you should check out Rainbow.

Gossip Girl is also a pretty good song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ObdLQNJhY
    I'll give Gossip Girl a listen right now But I'll have to wait with listening to more songs.. Left 4 Dead 2 is free during this weekend, so I can finally play it with some IRL friends (They've bought it for PC while I bought it for xbox -_-)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I'd love to buy some more stuff but I only get around 700 SEK each month and I need it for all kinds of stuff :< I've never been a huge fan of SuJu but I'd love to get all the SHINee albums (+ SNSD of course, the only one I have is Twinkle)

I also want all of 2NE1, Ayumi Hamasaki and Perfume's discography too though, so there's that
    I feel you, as of right now I get.. 0 SEK per month! I sold some stuff on blocket.se so I could afford a few things that I "need". ^^

I didn't even think about the Twinkle album, damn now there's more things I want -_-
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Can anyone recommend anything that's along the After School style?

Deleted
    Ya, I already checked them out, just looking to broaden out a little bit more. Shampoo-esque preferably.

Deleted
    Thanks! I'll check them out! Much appreciated <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love this song, her voice is so amazing. I really hope she releases a full album under YG!
    Oh wow, that voice! Kinda reminds me of Duffy.. but with much better music. :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Wow, those songs were perfect for what I asked! Thanks! - Have any more? :3 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    With all these awesome songs being linked I thought I'd share some of the songs I have in my "favorite"-list on youtube. Not that they're similar to Shampoo like Styles requested, just really good songs in general.

Some nice variation from the more common use of electronic use
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Good choices The F.T. Island is one of my favourite songs from them, and as I meantioned somewhere else in the thread, I love the J-Min one!

Been listening to B1A4's Japanese album and I love this song:

[video=youtube;rXx56JKu0iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXx56JKu0iw[video]
    Haven't heard anything from B1A4 before, but I'm pleasantly surprised by this song
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

You should check out Baby Good Night! Good song and adorable video:

[video=youtube;j_ZnxKSPJH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8[video]
    Your wish is my command.

Edit: Oh, that dance is so adorable. I love male kpop groups for doing things like this without being embarrassed. The song was very good too, I think I liked this one more than Beautiful Lie tbh!
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-10-29 at 07:32 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't really know the names, my K-pop level is at the bookmarking stage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, glad you liked it

Their comeback stage was really cute too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiGkFRGA3k
    I love Baro's (blonde haired guy) outfit!

(I also like how he's the rapper but doesn't go too far with the 'look at me ima gangsta' thing)
    It was! I don't know why, but the stylists always seem to want to emphasize on who's the rapper. Like that's not obvious during the performance.. >.< From the few videos I've seen I do like how he doesn't go too far with it too..!

Talking about rappers, it's always fun to watch Minho (the rapper) from SHINee's new outfits in videos because it seems like they give him the most plain clothes ever while going crazy with Key and Taemin (the dancers). It's like they're so afraid of going too far with the gangsta in teh hood YOLO-thing that they're stylizing him into some average joe. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    [video=youtube;7jLBdG61cfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jLBdG61cfc[video]

I don't really know the names, my K-pop level is at the bookmarking stage!
    It was fun trying to identify the groups present in the video without looking at the description. :3 I spotted SNSD, SHINee, EXO, Super Junior, TVQX, TaeTiSeo, Beast and B.A.P. So pretty much only the groups from SM + 2 more.. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt