Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really hope this is true! Dal Shabet, Exo, SNSD, 2NE1, 4Minute, Infinite, miss A, SHINee, Hyuna, Girl's Day, After School.. there are so many good ones

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But SNSD's new album won't be released in october, it's currently scheduled to be released the 28th of November according to http://soshified.com/2012/10/girls-g...ngle-and-album!
    Apparently they're also going to promote in Korea around the same time. I don't know if it's just rumors but I've seen it being reported on several sites that they are going to have a Korean comeback in October and Japanese album out in November.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Apparently they're also going to promote in Korea around the same time. I don't know if it's just rumors but I've seen it being reported on several sites that they are going to have a Korean comeback in October and Japanese album out in November.
    If that's true, I stand corrected. ^.^ I haven't heard anything about a Korean comeback, though. Only news I've seen has been about the new Japanese album, and the next single won't even be out until early November! I wouldn't mind a Korean comeback in October, the sooner the better. So I do hope you're right :3
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

If that's true, I stand corrected. ^.^ I haven't heard anything about a Korean comeback, though. Only news I've seen has been about the new Japanese album, and the next single won't even be out until early November! I wouldn't mind a Korean comeback in October, the sooner the better. So I do hope you're right :3
    It's probably just a rumor, because it sounds really odd. Why would they release a Korean song/album and then move ahead to Japan the next month? Another thing to keep in mind is that it's SM Entertainment, they'll be releasing 30 teaser videos/images before we get the actual song

Oh and that image also says EXO is going to comeback this month. 2 big SM groups at the same time doesn't really make any sense either.

Still, I hope it's true! =D

hope it works

It's probably just a rumor, because it sounds really odd. Why would they release a Korean song/album and then move ahead to Japan the next month? Another thing to keep in mind is that it's SM Entertainment, they'll be releasing 30 teaser videos/images before we get the actual song

Oh and that image also says EXO is going to comeback this month. 2 big SM groups at the same time doesn't really make any sense either.

Still, I hope it's true! =D
    Does sound really odd.

Didn't Oh! and TVXQ's "Catch Me" release on the same date? Doesn't make sense to me but if it's happened before I guess it could happen again! (If SNSD really does have a comeback this month) And yeah, looking forward to the millions of teasers.. ><
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    [video=youtube;Zp9C5Vjv2zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp9C5Vjv2zc[video]
    [video=youtube;5stSKclBQME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5stSKclBQME[video]

hope it works
    Good songs, though I prefer Baby Good Night :3

Does sound really odd.

Didn't Oh! and TVXQ's "Catch Me" release on the same date? Doesn't make sense to me but if it's happened before I guess it could happen again! (If SNSD really does have a comeback this month) And yeah, looking forward to the millions of teasers.. ><
    Yeah they were released around the same time, but Oh! was just a Jap. version, and I don't even think they did any teasers or promotion. It felt more like a bonus thing to all the SONEs for having to wait so long for new music.

im so bookmarking this thread!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Such a good song, can't wait for the full album

Edit:

Pretty catchy song, but I wish they'd have a full Korean comeback already >.<
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-10-09 at 10:35 PM.

kpop's ok.

videos of hot kpop girls falling on their faces during live concerts...AWESOME!!!!

just youtube "kpop accidents" and have a bag of popcorn ready to go.

New song from miss A!!! They got me hooked on K-pop back when Breathe was released. That was the first K-pop song I ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    New song from miss A!!! They got me hooked on K-pop back when Breathe was released. That was the first K-pop song I ever heard.

[video=youtube;EkSOOiMDGiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY&feature=plcp[video]
    It's a very nice song, I totally love it.

[video=youtube;EkSOOiMDGiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY&feature=plcp[video]
    It's nice, but I prefer some of their previous hits. ('Touch' for example) Also, I wasn't very impressed with the rest of the album.
    It's still a catchy song though, and it's nice with something different than the usual electropop with a dubstep break.

Very relaxed, I like it. The rest of the album got posted also, but it was taken down before I could give them a listen :/. Apparently there's a bit more of a negative response in Korea to this though, as someone in Korea posted on Reddit "this song and mv is getting a lot of negative feedbacks. Especially w/ Min, she's getting a lot of criticism on portl sites (nate pann) for her less than impressive recovery when it comes to her weight and physical appearance."

While it's obviously not 100% confirmed and true, this is pretty sad to hear.

I like it, I like it a lot!

I kinda like it, but I think the lyrics doesn't really fit with the relaxted tone of the music. I'd love it if it were more like Be My Baby with Wonder Girls!

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 06:42 AM ----------

It's nice, but I prefer some of their previous hits. ('Touch' for example) Also, I wasn't very impressed with the rest of the album.
    It's still a catchy song though, and it's nice with something different than the usual electropop with a dubstep break.
    Touch and Goodbye Baby are actually the only two songs I really like from Miss A. I really dig Jia, but more often then not there's just something making their songs good, not great.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Touch and Goodbye Baby are actually the only two songs I really like from Miss A. I really dig Jia, but more often then not there's just something making their songs good, not great.
    Couldn't agree more, that's the reason I've never been a huge fan of them, but I never disliked them either.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;MCEcWcIww5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k&feature=channel&list=UL[video]
    Love it so much! She had a lot to live up to with Heaven, and I think she did a great job. The song with Simon D. is also pretty good:

I wasn't a big fan of touch, Over U from the same album was fantastic though.
    Love their new song too but haven't listened to the album yet.

Love Ailees new album and single, just great
    I was pretty surprised with her new song though at around 1:00, with her last single being a full ballad and the first minute of this one being along the same style it was surprising when she suddenly broke out into a more fast paced song.

Not sure if these were posted before, was a while ago they did this now but here's some WG unreleased English songs Meari linked me a bit ago
    Here is my favourite

Here's another

And they did a third called stay together but I'm not a fan of it.

Not sure if it qualifies as kpop, but he sure as hell is korean! Anyone here listen to Outsider? One of my favorite rappers, which doesn't say much since I only really listen to around two

My favorite song with him, he's so goddamn fast.
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-10-18 at 11:43 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Not sure if it qualifies as kpop, but he sure as hell is korean! Anyone here listen to Outsider? One of my favorite rappers, which doesn't say much since I only really listen to around two

My favorite song with him, he's so goddamn fast.
    Oh wow, that was impressive. I'll definitely have to check out his albums tomorrow!