Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What about the photo book? And Music dvds?

I have a RDR poster of Yoona that I also didn't put up because it's not that great xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What about the photo book? And Music dvds?

I have a RDR poster of Yoona that I also didn't put up because it's not that great xD
    The music videos are there, and so is the photo book. But it's just an empty pink photo book that says "Girls' Generation Airlines". I shall provide you the photos I took when it arrived in a moment!

Hnngg, I was hoping I'd get the Yoona poster from RDR, her and Jessica's were the best looking ones.

Edit: Completely forgot, there were some stickers in the photo book, so it wasn't "empty". ^^
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-12-03 at 01:54 PM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Badhairday: were the posters folded?

Finally a decent version of the new Crayon Pop song! (English version)

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The music videos are there, and so is the photo book. But it's just an empty pink photo book that says "Girls' Generation Airlines". I shall provide you the photos I took when it arrived in a moment!

Hnngg, I was hoping I'd get the Yoona poster from RDR, her and Jessica's were the best looking ones.

Edit: Completely forgot, there were some stickers in the photo book, so it wasn't "empty". ^^
    I assumed there would be SNSD photos! D:
    I'd have loved Jessica, a Taeyeon or a Seohyun RDR poster hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Badhairday: were the posters folded?

Finally a decent version of the new Crayon Pop song! (English version)

[video=youtube;R6V4GpfKTAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6V4GpfKTAM[video]
    Yes, they were.

I love Crayon Pop's choreographer. The small sudden moves back and forth and arm-waving, and how they just can't help but to smile more when they do it. Way too cute!

Me too. :/

Edit: Girls & Peace stuff. For some reason most pics show up sideways, but if you click to show them in full resolution they look like they should D:
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-12-03 at 02:24 PM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

That, especially Jessica's poster, almost makes it seems like they ave really started their own airline business...

That, especially Jessica's poster, almost makes it seems like they ave really started their own airline business...
    Indeed, the Jessica/Sunny ones are horrible. The others ones are okay, but they could be better :s (It also really sucks that they are folded)

Mm, I don't really get why they put down such huge effort about the airline thing. Sure, it's nice with a theme but the posters are taking it a bit too far. ><
    singin' lalalalalalala

I'd have loved Jessica, a Taeyeon or a Seohyun RDR poster hehe.
    I've got the group RDR and Sica poster in my dorm :3. Gave away an extra copy of the group photo for a Whit Christmas yesterday lol

As some have already said, you don't buy kpop to listen to it, you buy it for the other physical value it has :P otherwise you could just download it all... I mean, who doesn't? You download it, think it's good, get into the artist, then buy an album (or more).

Anyway.. anyone here saw this year's MAMA?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    As some have already said, you don't buy kpop to listen to it, you buy it for the other physical value it has :P otherwise you could just download it all... I mean, who doesn't? You download it, think it's good, get into the artist, then buy an album (or more).

I haven't, but looking through some news on my "KPOP Stars" iphone app I think I really should.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I did. I stayed up like 10 hours longer than I intended to just to see it all >.<
    I think the awards were really bad, and I disagree with pretty much all of them, but the performances were nice!

I did. I stayed up like 10 hours longer than I intended to just to see it all >.<
    I think the awards were really bad, and I disagree with pretty much all of them, but the performances were nice!
    alot of them? how can you disagree to Big Bang? Ailee? Sistar?... they all did great this year... thou ofc any Super Junior win is just ruining the show..

alot of them? how can you disagree to Big Bang? Ailee? Sistar?... they all did great this year... thou ofc any Super Junior win is just ruining the show..
    Big Bang, Ailee and Sistar deserved it (A bit iffy on the 3rd one though, T-ara had Funky Town and Day by Day wich were both great mini's) but there are still a lot that I disagree with.

"Best New Male Artist" went to Busker Busker; I know that they were big over there but they were up against EXO and B.A.P, both of which are much bigger (and better).

"Best Global Group - Male/Female" went to Super Junior and KARA respectively. Kara is big in Japan, but international? not really.. Super Junior was up against Big Bang, which has a global tour right now.. how they could win against them is beyond me.

"Album of the Year" went to Super Junior. I'll just leave this blank because I don't even know what to say.

"Song of the Year" went to Psy which again I don't understand, because it got famous because of his dancing, not the actual song.

As I said, I still enjoyed the live performances, and I never expected the awards to be serious. It was basically just a concert with some cuties going up to the mic to deliver a speech every now and then.

"Best New Male Artist" went to Busker Busker; I know that they were big over there but they were up against EXO and B.A.P, both of which are much bigger (and better).
    Well Busker Busker did something different, they were the first indieband to truly go mainstream in the korean music scene. Which is a great achievement for them and indiemusic. Even thou I did like EXO better.

"Best Global Group - Male/Female" went to Super Junior and KARA respectively. Kara is big in Japan, but international? not really.. Super Junior was up against Big Bang, which has a global tour right now.. how they could win against them is beyond me.
    Super Junior winning anything is just silly fans, Big Bang should've got that, + Kara didn't really have any large competition on the global scene

"Album of the Year" went to Super Junior. I'll just leave this blank because I don't even know what to say.
    Super Junior, they're just being feeded by the fans.

"Song of the Year" went to Psy which again I don't understand, because it got famous because of his dancing, not the actual song.
    But.. Psy did have song of the year, there is nothing to say against that. Even thou the dance and music video made up for it.

The dedicated fan in me is really sad about the negativity towards Super Junior. I thought their latest album was great, but, seeing how I keep little track of others work I couldn't possibly have voted unbiased. Not that I did vote. Don't even know if I could, that's how much I know about music awards in Asia..

Just out of curiousity, who do you guys think should've received the "Album of the Year" award?
    singin' lalalalalalala

Well Busker Busker did something different, they were the first indieband to truly go mainstream in the korean music scene. Which is a great achievement for them and indiemusic. Even thou I did like EXO better.
    Sure, but I still don't think it was enough to get them "best new male artist/group"

Super Junior winning anything is just silly fans, Big Bang should've got that, + Kara didn't really have any large competition on the global scene
    Well they were up against 2NE1, which also have a world tour atm.

But.. Psy did have song of the year, there is nothing to say against that. Even thou the dance and music video made up for it.
    I guess, but I think it should've been for the actual best song, since you know, he already won the best dance.

The dedicated fan in me is really sad about the negativity towards Super Junior. I thought their latest album was great, but, seeing how I keep little track of others work I couldn't possibly have voted unbiased. Not that I did vote. Don't even know if I could, that's how much I know about music awards in Asia..
    I only really liked Butterfly from the album :c

Just out of curiousity, who do you guys think should've received the "Album of the Year" award?
    Well I think those kind of awards are stupid for 2 reasons; 1. it's impossible to pick just one, because there were a lot of great ones 2. music taste differs from person to person, so choosing a "best album of the year" isn't possible

If we go by my favourite album of the year though I probably would've given it to Dal Shabet, I loved the Mr. Bang Bang album!

Edit: BoA's "Only One" and f(x)' "Electric Shock" were also really good
    Edit2: SHINee - Sherlock was also great! Wow there are a lot of good ones.
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-12-03 at 10:11 PM.

Oh, it didn't even cross my mind that mini albums counts, not sure why. :s I'd give the award to Electric Shock without the slightest hesitation. Every single song on that album is really good, with Let's Try and Beautiful Stranger being amazing.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Oh, it didn't even cross my mind that mini albums counts, not sure why. :s I'd give the award to Electric Shock without the slightest hesitation. Every single song on that album is really good, with Let's Try and Beautiful Stranger being amazing.
    Indeed, although I liked "Jet" the most.

Beautiful stranger was my favourite from electric shock. Were mini albums even competing though? Seems like they should be two separate awards really.