Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Beautiful stranger was my favourite from electric shock. Were mini albums even competing though? Seems like they should be two separate awards really.
    Honestly I have no idea. They didn't announce any nominees so it's impossible to know which ones they were competing against :c

I kinda hope they weren't competing against mini albums. It's far easier to have a great mini album than a great full album. If Electric shock had been a full album I might be saying "It was good but I only liked half the songs on it" or something. You'd disagree but I loved quite a lot of songs on SuJus new albums, not all but a few. Enough to fill a mini album with.

I think it was a decent album, and I think some of the songs were okay, but I also think there were better albums (even when not counting minis) Dal Shabet, as I mentioned, is one of them. I didn't really pay much attention to them before the Bang Bang so it really took me by surprise; there's not a single song on it that I dislike. (and the intro song is freaking amazing)

I agree, Dal Shabets album was better than Super Juniors, but they have less fans

Though maybe also part of the problem with Dal Shabets album is that half the songs on it were already released prior to the album.

One thing I love about Super Junior though is their live performances, specifically the intro to them.

2012 One seems to have been removed

I wanted to watch this year's MAMA but I couldn't find an official subbed version on their website so I just watched the performances, and Super Junior's was in there.

Here it is! I just get a bit disappointed that suju/exo/shinee all lip synced while other performers like Big Bang and even Sistar sang live, although Sistar sang alongside the playback, but they still sang! You could hear some SJ members but they were very low, like they were mumbling their lines. :/

Seems like Kara is getting it's own 5 ep long anime
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Honestly I have no idea. They didn't announce any nominees so it's impossible to know which ones they were competing against :c
    Actually they did announce the competition, and yes, Mini's are in for albums. Big Bang was nominated for Alive, which was their mini, and totally honest, that should've won.

EDIT: Anyway, what annoyed me the most is "Best Rap Performance". Yes I know.. Epik High they WERE great, what they came out with this year isn't rap, and it has nothing on Leessang nor Verbal Jint...
    Last edited by Grimsolution; 2012-12-04 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    EDIT: Anyway, what annoyed me the most is "Best Rap Performance". Yes I know.. Epik High they WERE great, what they came out with this year isn't rap, and it has nothing on Leessang nor Verbal Jint...
    Indeed. I actually liked Epik High's album, but it definitely doesn't qualify for a "best rap"

Kobra at SVT (Swedish Television) ran an episode on K-pop, it was actually quite good: http://www.svtplay.se/video/893760/d...ansk-popkultur

Also I'm really looking forward to this: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/sbs-g...-project-teams
    Especially the "Dazzling Red"
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Hello Venus 2nd Mini Album teaser out! Weeeeeeeeee! So excited, definitely one of my favorite Rookie groups of this year. I lvoed "Like a Wave," hope they can pull it off again like Spica did with Lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Hello Venus 2nd Mini Album teaser out! Weeeeeeeeee! So excited, definitely one of my favorite Rookie groups of this year. I lvoed "Like a Wave," hope they can pull it off again like Spica did with Lonely.

[video=youtube;PhjxYYh2mfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjxYYh2mfY&feature=plcp[video]
    Looks good! I was never a fan of "Like a Wave" but I loved their debut track. Looking forward to it :3

After listening to all of Karas solo songs, I liked them in this order Sungyeon>Jiyoung>Gyuri (Or Kyuree, not sure anymore given the youtube title)>Hara>Nicole.
    Was really surprised at how good Sungyeons was tbh.

Jiyoung
    Gyuri
    Hara
    Nicole

Guilty was my favorite as well.

I'm very new to K-pop and it's only been recently that Ana and Meari has introduced me to something other than SNSD, but I'm absolutely obsessed with these two songs:

Am I the only one who's in love with T-ara and more specifically, these two songs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Meari loves them too
    To me they're good but not as WOW as Meari is about them.

Also just found this, did not know this existed o.o

Sounds like a pretty decent song.

Watching the 2 T-ara MV, omg my eyes, why do they have to change camera angle so often in Day by Day... The songs are nice, but too slow for my taste. I prefer Bo Beep Bo Beep and Roly Poly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

Been loving this lately. A-Pink is just my guilty little pleasure.

Oh never heard that A-Pink song before. Only heard the ones on their albums
    It's good!

I agree Kagdar. Lovey Dovey and Sexy love are their two best recent songs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Am I the only one who's in love with T-ara and more specifically, these two songs?
    Yeah, I love T-ara :3 I prefer their Absolute 1st album, but Day by Day was amazing as well.

Last edited by Migari; 2012-12-10 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Watching the 2 T-ara MV, omg my eyes, why do they have to change camera angle so often in Day by Day... The songs are nice, but too slow for my taste. I prefer Bo Beep Bo Beep and Roly Poly.
    Yeah, there amount of camera changes in that makes me nauseous, but I still love the song.

\0/ Hooray Meari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

So i was digging through my favorites on youtube and i found this.