Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found it!

She should do more speaking at their Japan concerts like Tiffany does at English events!

Looks like the other singer of the group faded away :< A shame, it'd be nice to see a reunion of the two

It's a nice song and even though it's Sooyoung I could never actually listen to something like that, they were just to young!

10+ Year Old Account
    From the shows/interviews I've seen it's usually Sooyoung talking the most, or at least begins to talk when the others look a bit nervous/confused, but since they've been more active in Japan than America most members knows basic japanese, whereas pretty much all of them suck at english ^^ At least Yoona seems to be a bit over basic skill in japanese. I wish Jessica would talk more english and not just Tiffany, I love Jessica's voice and american accent. ("He has a wife?" DATACCENT<3)

Anyone knows why Siwon isn't in the dance parts of Break Down? I've only had time to watch the MV once, but a friend of mine said that he pulled an A-cha. (Close-ups but nowhere to be seen in the dance shots) Afaik he isn't busy with acting this time around.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I'd never seen the don't have ver of Dal Shabets MV before. It's great!

Also, their opinions are my opinions!
    Asme since you probably haven't heard a lot of these, check out all the songs listed in this video

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Anyone knows why Siwon isn't in the dance parts of Break Down? I've only had time to watch the MV once, but a friend of mine said that he pulled an A-cha. (Close-ups but nowhere to be seen in the dance shots) Afaik he isn't busy with acting this time around.
    It's the same in A-Cha

My guess is he was filming a drama or something, that was the reason for A-Cha.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also, their opinions are my opinions!
    Asme since you probably haven't heard a lot of these, check out all the songs listed in this video

[video=youtube;_Er9HZ1tVes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_455780&feature=iv&list=PLWQq9lbJ29_3Pw1-A6nTZaA0M8lrJbds9&src_vid=Aw-NPTMiqk4&v=_Er9HZ1tVes[video]
    You'd be surprised. Only didn't hear Nine Muses and Miss A. And G-dragon and this song from EXO-K (only MAMA so far), but those are boygroups...
    Sexy Love is the only song so far from T-ara that I actually like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    You should listen to miss A!
    Miss A's Touch is one of my favorite songs from 2012, and the MV is amazing. Much better than "I Don't Need a Man".

Just saw "I AM" from SM Ent. I don't think I've seen something as inspirational in a long time

Saw this in the movie and it's just damn awesome!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-08 at 11:33 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    :(((

You should listen to miss A! (and G-Dragon too, but might not be your taste)
    I personally like Rock n Rule the best on that album, but I feel the entire thing is solid except for the Newport Mix! Also there's always Goodbye Baby, still my fav Miss A song & MV.

Also my "I Got a Boy" T-shirt came in the mail today. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! SONE SWAG REPPIN ON CAMPUS

10+ Year Old Account
    I've linked you Miss A before Asme!
    This song to be exact! (Was the first Miss A song I heard )

I was thinking of getting a SNSD shirt or something related to kpop but idk what to get. Can anyone make any recommendations? I am a guy btw.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-01-09 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never bought any shirts, I should at some point but never have. Soshified sells shirts I think, I think Badhairday has one
    Kurdiern has an I got a boy shirt too, so when he's on next maybe he'll let us know where he got it

Also try these three sites:
    Doesn't Kpoptown have merchandise? You could also check out http://fyzzed.com/ for shirts and http://english.gmarket.co.kr/ for pretty much anything.
    I've only ever used Kpoptown, and only once since it let me buy the album cover I wanted for I got a boy. I'm going to check those sites for merchandise now actually since I've always wanted to buy something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I was thinking of getting a SNSD shirt or something related to kpop but idk what to get. Can anyone make any recommendations? I am a guy btw.
    I'll find the link and upload a pic of the my shirt sometimes tomorrow or Thursday, whenever I get the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are the two t-shirts available from Soshified, made into shirts by Teebots. I have the left one, but that's because I didn't know of the right one before I ordered. It's just a nicer shirt overall, assuming you don't have issues with a small heart around the nipple-area

Aw shit the nice one is almost sold out and I can't afford it atm, DON'T BUY IT, BUY THE NOT-AS-PRETTY ONE! It'll look good on you I promise!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking through the sites now. I want a shirt that would look like a normal shirt to most people just with random words or something on it, but then a sone would recognize it!

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:30 PM ----------

So appararently Jessica collapsed twice on stage, was crying for the curtain call and then was rushed to hospital o.o

No official news on it yet on either AKP or Soompi though so don't know anything beyond that.

10+ Year Old Account
    What, what, what? I hope it's nothing serious

According to tweets on #GetWellSoonJessica Yoona was crying after visiting Jessica, I hope she's just sad because Jessica's ill and not because it's something too serious.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-09 at 09:48 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so too!
    Damn AKP give us a story on this already :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed.. I've been updating the site every 5-10min since your post. Getting worried as fuck about a person I don't personally know D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    "He has a wife?" DATACCENT<3
    I really need to watch that series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZGdFYCi8U What's the song at 1:20? I could swear I know it..

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So appararently Jessica collapsed twice on stage, was crying for the curtain call and then was rushed to hospital o.o

No official news on it yet on either AKP or Soompi though so don't know anything beyond that.
    When did this happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I think Asme. No news on it though so maybe it's a random rumour or something..I'd expect an article on it pretty fast otherwise hmmm. I hope it's not true anyway now!

And this

On Hello Baby. I'd highly recomend that specific episode where Jessica said "He has a wife" Very funny episode, it's mostly just Jessica and Tiffany.

The rest of Hello Baby isn't that great though, compared to other Korean variety shows they've been in anyway. There are some really funny moments in it (Like when Yoona and Jessica put lots of salt in one of the sushi rolls when they were making sushi for the rest of them, then Yoona has Jessica try it to make sure it was bad! xD We got this picture out of that:

Picture is a screen shot of right after Yoona shoved the sushi roll in her mouth xD

But other than that, not the best show to watch especially since it's so long! over 20 episodes all an hour in length so some really good moments but you have to watch A LOT of show to see them :<
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-09 at 12:18 PM.

Ye, I saw some funny parts. Were Seohyun, I think it was Seohyun at least, was making songpyeon and adding wasabi to it was funny too, or the part where Sooyoung dropped the doll

thanks for linking the song

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen the Sooyoung one.
    Seen far to many wasabi + food stuff to remember xD
    They do that kind of thing all the time hehe.

Things like this are just awesome

Sooyoung killing the baby

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 01:43 PM ----------

You might like this