Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I dunno, I'm really new to them, so the only songs I know by them are Lovey Dovey, Roly Poly, Sexy Love, Day by Day, Day and Night, and I'm So Bad.

I sort of got a thing for Areum and Jiyeon though, so maybe that affects it a bit.

This may be the first song I've actually heard by Shinee. Not bad.
    And Jessica appears in the MV.
    I like the boygroups better when I don't actually watch the MV's. So the music was over and I alt-tabbed back to put on a new one and I saw Sica on the laptop they were working on

Unless the rest of T-ara is better, I don't think I'll listen much to their music.

I dunno, I like Sexy Love, but I didn't really care for there performance here. While I don't know if the crowd would like it, I would be overjoyed if they chose Day by Day as their song.
    Day by Day is an amazing song so I definitely would have prefered it. Roly Poly or Lovey Dovey would've been even better but those were from last year so I guess it doesn't make as much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    /headdesk - my favorite group and I don't even recognize a member.

Yeah, it looks really good - I liked the blue/grey color he had at the MAMA Awards too. I always thought he was the least attractive because of that blond helmet hair he had most of this year.
    Eh, can't blame you, the image is pretty bad quality If you see the full image it's easier to tell (+ TOP in the background) http://i.imgur.com/qJa6c.jpg

Mhm I liked his MAMA hair as well, although I think I like this even more. I don't really know how I felt about his blonde hair.. sometimes it looked good and sometimes it looked bad, but when I see this video I can't help but love him:

I liked that blonde hair xD
    I like any hair he has though. Daesung easily my favourite member of Bigbang, not just for the singing or anything though but for his variety show appearances!
    Him + Jae Seok=Hilarious.

Seungri is my second favourite for the same reason

This is what I mean by Daesung and Jae Seok by the way:

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 02:41 AM ----------

I might be bias to his blonde hair because I think it was his blonde hair he had when Bigbang went in Running man, which Jae Seok was in. And it was like a reunion of Daesung and Jae Seok and then Jae Seok made a really funny comment about Daesungs hair and it's like they reverted back to their Family Outing dumb and dumber days xD So funny. I'll try to find it but running man clips are harder to find than FO ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    And Jessica appears in the MV.
    I like the boygroups better when I don't actually watch the MV's. So the music was over and I alt-tabbed back to put on a new one and I saw Sica on the laptop they were working on

Unless the rest of T-ara is better, I don't think I'll listen much to their music.
    Some of their songs are good, like, I really love this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwB2O1VJTI. But from the songs I've listened to, some of there songs aren't actually very good. I can understand why someone wouldn't like them though, I've always just been weird, and my taste in music is no exception.

Yeah, I really don't watch MVs very often, sometimes I'll tab over to look at them, but other than that, I usually just listen, I didn't even notice Jessica appeared in the MV, but I only saw the first little bit of the song, though I did listen to the entire thing.
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Umm okay that was 10x easier than I thought it'd be.

Comment made around 4:20

But if Bigbang is your favourite group I'd highly recommend watching the entire episode, really funny.

Some of their songs are good, like, I really love this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwB2O1VJTI. But from the songs I've listened to, some of there songs aren't actually very good. I can understand why someone wouldn't like them though, I've always just been weird, and my taste in music is no exception.

Yeah, I really don't watch MVs very often, sometimes I'll tab over to look at them, but other than that, I usually just listen, I didn't even notice Jessica appeared in the MV, but I only saw the first little bit of the song, though I did listen to the entire thing.
    Here's some of my favourite music:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...LadAX-sy9KSFag

-edit- eeeh, let me fix that.

-edit2- How do you make your favourite list public
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-29 at 06:51 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't even know how the managed to make something that looks like food!

My favorite part is when they decided they were only going to put TWO anchovies so it wouldn't change the flavor. I can't cook and even I know how powerful anchovies are. /facepalm

Yea love it! "Tastes like the ocean" haha xD

I dunno, Snow. I Just created my Youtube account, like, 3 days ago, and I was bad enough that I didn't even have the right country down. xD I'm not a good person to talk to when it comes to things like this.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea love it! "Tastes like the ocean" haha xD
    I worry for the other members. xD

They were unable to count to 3, so it couldn't have been very good soup.

I dunno, Snow. I Just created my Youtube account, like, 3 days ago, and I was bad enough that I didn't even have the right country down. xD I'm not a good person to talk to when it comes to things like this.
    They removed it with the latest layout change -_- I'll link some then
    Lame Google is lame...
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Just to show I like it all, as long as I like it.

Meari, the only thing about Day by Day is that it's slow (well, not like, really slow, but you know what I mean, I hope), and for something like this show, I don't know if a song like that would have been a good idea.

-edit2- How do you make your favourite list public
    Not sure, but when I link a video from my favorite list it usually shows up underneath like when you yourself are watching a video from your own list. Try linking a video :>
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Meari, the only thing about Day by Day is that it's slow (well, not like, really slow, but you know what I mean, I hope), and for something like this show, I don't know if a song like that would have been a good idea.
    Yeah that's true, but they could've used any of the other tracks on the mini too.

HUE is pretty upbeat, as is Play Love

I've never been a fan of Sexy Love. They gave us a teaser of it a few weeks before it got released and it sounded amazing, but the finished product is horrible by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not sure, but when I link a video from my favorite list it usually shows up underneath like when you yourself are watching a video from your own list. Try linking a video :>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAPa...9KSFag&index=3

I know these are old, but still
    http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.co....jpg?w=1200&h=
    http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.co....jpg?w=1200&h=

Does Hue have a different name? Because I've heard that song before but don't seem to have it on my itunes! So either it has a different name or I forgot to DL it for some reason which happens sometimes xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Does Hue have a different name? Because I've heard that song before but don't seem to have it on my itunes! So either it has a different name or I forgot to DL it for some reason which happens sometimes xD
    It was originally released as "T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC" on their Japanese collections album. (which was released like a month before Day by Day) Play Love was also on the same album and was titled "Keep Out"

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Start is Hue is nice, but it gets annoying after a while.

Play Love however, after hearing a few seconds I couldn't think of anything else than http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4
    Have yet to listen to the rest of it.

1. Not too bad, not something I'd seek out though.
    2. Yeah...I don't like music with that much guitar, seems to "hardcore" or something.
    3. Reminds me of Adele, I don't like deep voices. =/ Not too bad though.
    4. Voice is annoying. But I think I'd like this if not for that.
    5. I actually like stuff like this sometimes! 1/5! (I feel like I have no taste in music).
    6. 0.o That scares me a little bit.
    7. I like this one! Even with the lyrics.
    8. Not bad, though this particular song scares me a little.
    9. Epic Music Mix is a fitting name. Instrumental can be quite good.
    10. Too lazy to skim through this one too much, but from what I can tell, this is actually decent. (though some of this seems to be quite odd and not something I'd listen to)
    11. I bet you can't guess how I feel about this.

You have a wide variety of music. For me, I'll actively listen to a tiny genre (like Kpop and some Jpop, maybe a little Techno) but, save for really bad Country and Gospel music, I tolerate everything else.

Btw, where do you find such a huge variety of songs?

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah that's true, but they could've used any of the other tracks on the mini too.

I've never been a fan of Sexy Love. They gave us a teaser of it a few weeks before it got released and it sounded amazing, but the finished product is horrible by comparison.
    I haven't actually heard either of these. Hue is pretty good, but I'm not sure I would have preferred that over Sexy Love. Play Love, however, would have been a very good alternative to Sexy Love, imo, though I don't know if they have a dance for it like they do Sexy Love.

Playlist doesn't show :s I used to spy on my weird friend's favorite videos like that, he didn't know I could see what he favorited/liked if he linked it from the playlist afterwards! Hihi.

Totally unrelated: One of the better things about I Got a Boy has to be that they aren't using heels. I remember reading an interview where they complained about having to wear heels all the time, and in the teaser they're all using sneakers. Or, some seem to have sneakers with heels but whatever!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

<snip>

You have a wide variety of music. For me, I'll actively listen to a tiny genre (like Kpop and some Jpop, maybe a little Techno) but, save for really bad Country and Gospel music, I tolerate everything else.

Btw, where do you find such a huge variety of songs?
    Internet, radio, friends?

Holy god damn, T-ara's music is annoying.

1 2 <- I know the lyrics so I can sing along

10 is a whole liveset btw. But yea, that's the music I like. The hardcore/metal stuff is what I mostly listened to before I got into this kpop trap.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Playlist doesn't show :s I used to spy on my weird friend's favorite videos like that, he didn't know I could see what he favorited/liked if he linked it from the playlist afterwards! Hihi.

Totally unrelated: One of the better things about I Got a Boy has to be that they aren't using heels. I remember reading an interview where they complained about having to wear heels all the time, and in the teaser they're all using sneakers. Or, some seem to have sneakers with heels but whatever!
    Your feet start to hurt after wearing heels a while, flat soles ftw.

I think they changed that with the latest layout change.