Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I dunno, Snow. I Just created my Youtube account, like, 3 days ago, and I was bad enough that I didn't even have the right country down. xD I'm not a good person to talk to when it comes to things like this.
    They removed it with the latest layout change -_- I'll link some then
    Lame Google is lame...
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Just to show I like it all, as long as I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meari, the only thing about Day by Day is that it's slow (well, not like, really slow, but you know what I mean, I hope), and for something like this show, I don't know if a song like that would have been a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    -edit2- How do you make your favourite list public
    Not sure, but when I link a video from my favorite list it usually shows up underneath like when you yourself are watching a video from your own list. Try linking a video :>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not sure, but when I link a video from my favorite list it usually shows up underneath like when you yourself are watching a video from your own list. Try linking a video :>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAPa...9KSFag&index=3

I know these are old, but still
    http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.co....jpg?w=1200&h=
    http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.co....jpg?w=1200&h=

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Hue have a different name? Because I've heard that song before but don't seem to have it on my itunes! So either it has a different name or I forgot to DL it for some reason which happens sometimes xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    HUE is pretty upbeat, as is Play Love
    Start is Hue is nice, but it gets annoying after a while.

Play Love however, after hearing a few seconds I couldn't think of anything else than http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4
    Have yet to listen to the rest of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Not too bad, not something I'd seek out though.
    2. Yeah...I don't like music with that much guitar, seems to "hardcore" or something.
    3. Reminds me of Adele, I don't like deep voices. =/ Not too bad though.
    4. Voice is annoying. But I think I'd like this if not for that.
    5. I actually like stuff like this sometimes! 1/5! (I feel like I have no taste in music).
    6. 0.o That scares me a little bit.
    7. I like this one! Even with the lyrics.
    8. Not bad, though this particular song scares me a little.
    9. Epic Music Mix is a fitting name. Instrumental can be quite good.
    10. Too lazy to skim through this one too much, but from what I can tell, this is actually decent. (though some of this seems to be quite odd and not something I'd listen to)
    11. I bet you can't guess how I feel about this.

You have a wide variety of music. For me, I'll actively listen to a tiny genre (like Kpop and some Jpop, maybe a little Techno) but, save for really bad Country and Gospel music, I tolerate everything else.

Btw, where do you find such a huge variety of songs?

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:18 PM ----------

Yeah that's true, but they could've used any of the other tracks on the mini too.

HUE is pretty upbeat, as is Play Love

I've never been a fan of Sexy Love. They gave us a teaser of it a few weeks before it got released and it sounded amazing, but the finished product is horrible by comparison.
    I haven't actually heard either of these. Hue is pretty good, but I'm not sure I would have preferred that over Sexy Love. Play Love, however, would have been a very good alternative to Sexy Love, imo, though I don't know if they have a dance for it like they do Sexy Love.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playlist doesn't show :s I used to spy on my weird friend's favorite videos like that, he didn't know I could see what he favorited/liked if he linked it from the playlist afterwards! Hihi.

Totally unrelated: One of the better things about I Got a Boy has to be that they aren't using heels. I remember reading an interview where they complained about having to wear heels all the time, and in the teaser they're all using sneakers. Or, some seem to have sneakers with heels but whatever!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

<snip>

You have a wide variety of music. For me, I'll actively listen to a tiny genre (like Kpop and some Jpop, maybe a little Techno) but, save for really bad Country and Gospel music, I tolerate everything else.

Btw, where do you find such a huge variety of songs?
    Internet, radio, friends?

Holy god damn, T-ara's music is annoying.

1 2 <- I know the lyrics so I can sing along

10 is a whole liveset btw. But yea, that's the music I like. The hardcore/metal stuff is what I mostly listened to before I got into this kpop trap.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:26 PM ----------

Playlist doesn't show :s I used to spy on my weird friend's favorite videos like that, he didn't know I could see what he favorited/liked if he linked it from the playlist afterwards! Hihi.

Totally unrelated: One of the better things about I Got a Boy has to be that they aren't using heels. I remember reading an interview where they complained about having to wear heels all the time, and in the teaser they're all using sneakers. Or, some seem to have sneakers with heels but whatever!
    Your feet start to hurt after wearing heels a while, flat soles ftw.

I think they changed that with the latest layout change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've never been a fan of hardcore stuff, I don't know why.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've never been a fan of hardcore stuff, I don't know why.
    Maybe you're not cool enough
    Just kidding! <3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you're not cool enough
    Just kidding! <3
    Why do you think I spend so much time on the Internet?

Something.

If I don't go for the 10box. I don't know if I want the Yul or the group one then.

If you see the full image it's easier to tell (+ TOP in the background) http://i.imgur.com/qJa6c.jpg

Mhm I liked his MAMA hair as well, although I think I like this even more. I don't really know how I felt about his blonde hair.. sometimes it looked good and sometimes it looked bad, but when I see this video I can't help but love him:
    Ah, with T.O.P making eyes at me, I couldn't even see Daesung! The green color does suite him well. And I think the blond looks fine in that behind-the-scene video, looks like it had a lot movement where as in some of the videos it looked really stiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Comment made around 4:20

But if Bigbang is your favourite group I'd highly recommend watching the entire episode, really funny.
    Yeah, I definitely need to watch more variety shows. I don't think I have SBS on my cable, just MNET America and KBS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think I spend so much time on the Internet?
    Aw man, I should be the uncoolest person within a 100km radius. Would be even further but I live about 100km from "Kungen" who I assume spends more time online then me x)
    If I don't go for the 10box. I don't know if I want the Yul or the group one then.
    Friendly advice time: I'd go for Yuri, simply because we pretty much always get a group picture on the cover of albums. And we get to choose for ourselves, might as well pick a single member just because! Hurray! ^.^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Aw man, I should be the uncoolest person within a 100km radius. Would be even further but I live about 100km from "Kungen" who I assume spends more time online then me x)

Friendly advice time: I'd go for Yuri, simply because we pretty much always get a group picture on the cover of albums. And we get to choose for ourselves, might as well pick a single member just because! Hurray! ^.^
    He lives in Utah, pretty sure that's more than 100km

Ye true. But then I get this feeling I "betray" the rest D: It's complicated.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 11:41 PM ----------

To stay a bit on topic.

Ailee is pretty good.

-edit- Oh, that's the soundtrack for a movie called "Now Is Good
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-29 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He lives in Utah, pretty sure that's more than 100km

Ye true. But then I get this feeling I "betray" the rest D: It's complicated.
    I meant within a 100km radius of myself! That I, too, would be considered uncool if coolness was only based on the /sit at PC ^^

I know that feeling, when I first got my Girls & Peace posters and realized how awful most were I just wanted to put up 1-2, but not putting up the rest felt utterly wrong.. So now they are all still inside the box. But meh, we all have our favorites when it comes to.. pretty much everything. I'm sure they'd understand if you only picked one! (should apply this logic to myself as well)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I meant within a 100km radius of myself! That I, too, would be considered uncool if coolness was only based on the /sit at PC ^^

I know that feeling, when I first got my Girls & Peace posters and realized how awful most were I just wanted to put up 1-2, but not putting up the rest felt utterly wrong.. So now they are all still inside the box. But meh, we all have our favorites when it comes to.. pretty much everything. I'm sure they'd understand if you only picked one! (should apply this logic to myself as well)
    And that's why I am prepared to buy the set :/ I can live with random cards/posters, but covers

I don't really like this move from SM and the only way to actually make that noticeable is by not buying the album, but that would mean not listening to it as well.

And also 10 different photobooks. my brain is shutting down .

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot about this, another one of my favourite performances of last night.

That girls skin, it..... Oh, it's a computer animation.

‘SBS Gayo Daejun’ achieves highest viewer ratings during Dramatic Blue’s stage
    Really now, most people during the worst of the 4 colors. Maybe that's why it was lower after that again

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 03:25 PM ----------

If anyone's interested
    http://s1126.beta.photobucket.com/us.../DEC12/SBSGayo
    More will probably be added later to this library.