Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh yay I'll be back from work by then

And today we have the last Gayo daejin thing and then either tonight or tomorrow we'll get SNSDs new album!
    Going to be a good couple of days xD

And since both today and tomorrow are public holidays with no post, probably sometime between wed-fri I'll finally get my SNSD live concert discs and the complete video collections

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    I came to think of, probably the very most of people I've met, in real life and on the internetsss, who now listens to Kpop. They all had one thing in common, they used to listen to metal music. This also goes for myself. It's quite the radical change when I'm thinking about it. First you listen to really hard music, strong emphasize on instruments and singing which is well for the "newbies" not understandable. And then suddenly one day, HEY I found this music, it's called kpop, it's all about cute girls and actually just pop music in a different language!
    It all started with 9 cute girls dancing. There's nothing I could've done, it's a trap I tell you!

I hope I get my CD's today, small chance though.

Didn't listen to metal before that, maybe a few songs. As I said earlier in this thread I listen to everything a little bit, Kpop just got added to the list.

So exited for these, they all sound awesome

Also sounds like Korean Boomerang is on this Must have a different name in Korean though, not on the track list.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-12-31 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [video=youtube;qkORksp2Bk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qkORksp2Bk4[video]

Also sounds like Korean Boomerang is on this Must have a different name in Korean though, not on the track list.
    Did I hear "nolliji marayo"

Not sure if I like the song at 0:57
    1:18 has to be XYZ

Sounds like we get yet another awesome album.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Meh, it looks decent. The one in Paparazzi was horrible though :|
    Really excited for this album, more than I was for the Japanese one tbh :3
    I wouldn't go as far as to call it decent, but anything is better than the one in Paparazzi! ^^
    I'd say I'm about as excited, Paparazzi/Flower Power MVs made me jump in my seat. Didn't like that they did a cover of Duffy but the MV was amazing and the title song teasers looks awesome. Love that the members are more active when it comes to song-writing now :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I really think the Paparazzi one was better, but I suppose I'm biased since I LOVED the style (not Sooyoung's outfit though) and I really hate the current theme.
    You hate the current theme? I love it! I overall loved the Paparazzi theme too, apart from Sooyoung's.. thing.
    [video=youtube;qkORksp2Bk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qkORksp2Bk4[video]

If you check my previous link they mentioned Boomering! It's "Tell Me"

That video sure made me even more excited!

KBS stuff!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToDLpYp7TU - Super Junior and they're finally not lip syncing <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7a04eh-Xj4 - Amazing SHINee performance once again!

SBS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=BOxfeVHmHw4 - Yuri and Minho performing together o:

More pictures from SNSD's show!
    http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/romantic/photo/
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-12-31 at 01:49 PM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

The members are doing song writing know?
    Only song writing I know is Yuri writing Mistake and Sooyoung writing How Great is Your Love.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:19 PM ----------

And I actually really like their outfits for I got a boy. Very different to their usual Love the shoes too xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:23 PM ----------

The members are doing song writing know?
    Only song writing I know is Yuri writing Mistake and Sooyoung writing How Great is Your Love.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:19 PM ----------

And I actually really like their outfits for I got a boy. Very different to their usual Love the shoes too xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:23 PM ----------

[video=youtube;NpztMaZJQ-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpztMaZJQ-E&feature=youtu.be[video]
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Read it :3 I love the overall style/theme too, it's just Sooyoung's outfit that bothers me. Their new style reminds me a lot of f(x), with even more colors, which is a good thing! While pretty much all their dances are great, some feel a bit stiff due to wearing heels. I hope they go wild with the dances for I Got a Boy and any (if any) upcoming MVs, as well as repackage MVs.

Oh, the teaser is finally out! I can't wait for more SJ-M! They sure have been focusing a lot on Eunhyuk lately <3 Would've been nice to see Shindong in the SM performance Mig linked, though. His dancing is awesome, as briefly seen in "No Other". His moves in in that MV is just great.

Random Super Junior performance

Actually like this one more than the original version with Mickey/Yunho.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

BigBang never fails to disappoint me. I loved the outfits that GD and Taeyang were wearing, the crazy twins.... And TOP's hat was interesting to say the least.

A great performance as always.

He who has a why to live, can bear almost any how.

Yea that was a good performance

I loved the one before that a lot more though tbh.
    2NE1 Doing Lee His song and then Lee Hi doing 2NE1S song and then them both singing it together!

Yea that was a good performance

I loved the one before that a lot more though tbh.
    2NE1 Doing Lee His song and then Lee Hi doing 2NE1S song and then them both singing it together!

[video=youtube;htc54Uv6C1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htc54Uv6C1s[video]
    Oh, ye, that was nice.

Not sure where this came from.

No idea either but it's just a shorter preview than the other hehe, sounds good still

Apparently this Anipang for Kakao is some kind of android/ios app
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....service&hl=en

Alot of great performances from tonight, overall I'd last the one two nights ago was better but this one had a lot of great ones too.

Some of my favourites

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:47 AM ----------

Hit submit to soon, here are some more xD

Plus that 2NE1 and Lee Hi song I posted, and lots more

Here's another preview:

That Lee Hi + 2NE1 performence is so good. I really wish I hadn't missed it >< Same with the Big Bang one.. I love Daesungs hair so much :3

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Here's another preview:

[video=youtube;NtKeyYKoAOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtKeyYKoAOc[video]

That Lee Hi + 2NE1 performence is so good. I really wish I hadn't missed it >< Same with the Big Bang one.. I love Daesungs hair so much :3
    Get out of bed earlier then

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It all started with 9 cute girls dancing. There's nothing I could've done, it's a trap I tell you!
    ^This exactly. I found Kpop for the first time in 2010, when I was on a vacation in Thailand. I was bored at the hotel, so I just turned on the tv and I saw there was MTV. Suddenly some music I've never heard of was being played and 9cute girls was dancing and singing (SNSD - Oh) I first thought it was a little weird, but it was likeable. I forgot to memorize the names or write them down at all. I rediscovered kpop in early 2011, when I was gonna joke with a few classmates, putting on some random japanese songs. And ever since I've kept listening to it. I now know every song/video I saw on mtv that day in Thailand. (Rain - Love Song, Hyuna - Change, Beast - Shock, SNSD - Run Devil Run)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    ^This exactly. I found Kpop for the first time in 2010, when I was on a vacation in Thailand. I was bored at the hotel, so I just turned on the tv and I saw there was MTV. Suddenly some music I've never heard of was being played and 9cute girls was dancing and singing (SNSD - Oh) I first thought it was a little weird, but it was likeable. I forgot to memorize the names or write them down at all. I rediscovered kpop in early 2011, when I was gonna joke with a few classmates, putting on some random japanese songs. And ever since I've kept listening to it. I now know every song/video I saw on mtv that day in Thailand. (Rain - Love Song, Hyuna - Change, Beast - Shock, SNSD - Run Devil Run)
    First time I heard Kpop was Gee, 2 ears ago. I thought it was silly, but didn't even watch the MV further than the intro. Then end November, 5 weeks ago, Anakso asked people to use SNSD girls as their avatars, I started listening and now I have bought all their albums, singles and EP's. Since a few days I started listening to more than SNSD and also a few boygroups.

I first heard kpop in the first year in college. I was already familier with jpop since i first started with Nami Tamaki's Believe, which was back when Bento Beat Box was still airing. Don't think it is anymore. My friend showed me BoA's Be the One (Jpop). After that i decided to search her more and i found Everlasting and i was so hooked on that song. Since then kpop has been an everyday thing for me.

Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2012-12-31 at 08:45 PM.

After watching some of the songs from last night again and watching the ones I missed, I'd probably say the one from a couple of nights ago had the better performances (Mysic white, SM The performance etc) but this one had more great performances. So many collaborations, and they're always my favourite because things like volume up, although a good performance, I've seen multiple times before and will see again but these collabs are more special. And last night had SO MANY great collabs.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 09:51 AM ----------

Love the Cool, Gayoon, lizzy, Soyu and Koyote collab as well as the Fx and SHINee collab.
    Especially love Seohyuns dancing on the side in the first one xD