Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That Do Me More link keeps erroring for me. Not sure why. Other one works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    That Do Me More link keeps erroring for me. Not sure why. Other one works just fine.
    That's odd.. takes a few seconds to load but other than that it works for me. And I seriously cannot find a single other video on youtube with it that isn't crappy quality from some fancam or covers. ><
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It says An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Later. Well, the song is on that same youtube account, but it's not a "full" version like your link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't listen to it right now but I'd guess 2 min of the song is enough to show the beats and her singing in the the chorus. Now, it kinda sounds like Hide & Seek doesn't it? :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalmation released a new song but now they're called DMTN.

They're being referred to an AKP as DMTN the group formerly known as Dalmation. Reminds me of prince xD
    Never really heard them much bar the odd snipit but the name change made me curious and they're not bad.

Not bad of a song I'd say. That may be the first song I've heard from DMTN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is one of their previous songs when they were dalmation

I wonder if they changed their name so it's easier to search them. Searching Dalmation obviously brings up a lot of stuff that is not them xD

And yay! Page 100

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 12:10 AM ----------

That song you linked is quite good, might check out more by them. Especially like the beginning.

I am not sure if they anything else out but that. Think its just a single album. I only found that because of a youtube channel i am subscribed to called CJENMMUSIC (CJ E&M Music). Looks like Dalmatian changed their name to DMTN after they switched labels.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-01-29 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodness! This thread is on the second page!

I'll contribute by linking my current favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-FUZPic2E. It always seems to make me less depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Is it normal for Bora to not get as much singing cause it really seemed like it was mostly Hyorin? Just my honest opinion, but i enjoyed Ma Boy more.

Other song from the album.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    snip

Is it normal for Bora to not get as much singing cause it really seemed like it was mostly Hyorin? Just my honest opinion, but i enjoyed Ma Boy more.

snip

Other song from the album.
    Hyorin has one of the best voices in K-Pop, she kind of carries Sistar alone. I mean they're all talented, but Hyorin just blows them away. I actually enjoy the 2nd song much more than the title one.

Also I've been listening to a lot of Clazziquai lately after their new release. This is quite possibly the catchiest song I have ever heard, repeat 24/7 past few days. Alex has such a soothing and amazing voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Hyorin has one of the best voices in K-Pop, she kind of carries Sistar alone. I mean they're all talented, but Hyorin just blows them away.
    Her voice is by far superior to the other girls in Sistar, and I dare say that she's the best dancer too. Haven't seen any solo dances though so I'm just basing that on seeing the girls performing the same dance, and Hyorin just stands out from the rest all the time.

Kpop teasers fool me yet again, as I was expecting "more" from the single, but it was still very good. I liked it more than the second song but not as much as Ma Boy.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It still is my favorite Girls' Day song Mig. Love that song!

I like Sistars new track. I didn't at first but re-watching it (for the MV!) The songs getting better

Bora is the best dancer BHD :P
    Though sistar aren't known for amazing dancing, just hot dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, that was more showing she can split her legs rather than actual dancing D: No one shakes her hips as Hyorin! And well, true, extremely hot dancing that is.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have a new question!

How do you guys make your playlist(s)? Do you take the best songs from all artists and make it into a huge one, do you separate slow/upbeat songs but still make huge lists, do you make one for each label, one for each artist/group or what do you do?

I've tried to keep my lists small as it means I'll hear my favorite songs more often, but it always ends with the lists going out of hand because I can't keep myself from adding too many good songs as I otherwise always think "why isn't X playing soon?". If it's too big I think "Why isn't X playing again soon?". If I have a listen with only one group.. you get the idea.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Mine is just 1 massive playlist atm. Around 400 songs. I've been meaning to split it up into smaller playlists.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Pants I see, you're doing it similar to me then. o:

@Mig I suspected as much spying on your last.fm! I think I'll try doing it like that, or just take all albums of each artist/group into a single list, and just queue random songs I feel like listening to. That playlists can be this hard to make D: Btw, I'm assuming that's a picture from Spotify. How did you make the group as some sort of list with the different albums as sublists? Looks neat as hell.

@Muzual That girl has a very lovely voice! But the guy to the left steals the show with his facial expressions x) He's wearing the exact same t-shirt/sweater combo as I am right, only with different colors. He's got style
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah it's Spotify. Ctrl+Shift+N creates a Playlist folder and Ctrl+N creates a playlist. It's pretty neat because if you want to listen to an artist but not a specific album you can just click on the folder and all the playlists under that folder will be available for shuffle play. :3

Btw I love your new signature
    Magic o.o And thanks!

Rollercoaster ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL Rollercoaster. Thanks for the new phrase to get stuck in my head!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-31 at 09:06 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Meh, that was more showing she can split her legs rather than actual dancing D: No one shakes her hips as Hyorin! And well, true, extremely hot dancing that is.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have a new question!

How do you guys make your playlist(s)? Do you take the best songs from all artists and make it into a huge one, do you separate slow/upbeat songs but still make huge lists, do you make one for each label, one for each artist/group or what do you do?

I've tried to keep my lists small as it means I'll hear my favorite songs more often, but it always ends with the lists going out of hand because I can't keep myself from adding too many good songs as I otherwise always think "why isn't X playing soon?". If it's too big I think "Why isn't X playing again soon?". If I have a listen with only one group.. you get the idea.
    Depends really. I have a best K-Pop which is just all K-Pop I enjoy, then I have a ton of others. I have playlists for everything like Studying, Working Out, Sing Along, Pre-Gaming, Stargazing, etc....

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could structurize my playlists like that.. but it'd end up with the same songs +/- some upbeat/slow songs depending on if it's for studying/working out. Pre-Gaming and Stargazing lists sounds interesting

Just because it doesn't have as many views as it should, because it's amazing, isn't the normal SM MV, and because the girls just look more perfect than perfect

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That song <3 It's so good.
    First 2 vids in this playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R-ym...0iIENR-414k2Vw 2nd video is a-ma-zing. I shed a few tears, I can't help myself when I hear Complete.

Anyone knows which four songs these are? I know the second is Milkshake from OC, but the rest I don't know.