Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My poster and album came a few days ago and I pre-ordered it. Asme has crazy postal service!

Since they mention something about posters and albums not being shipped in the same package and whatnot I thought it'd come along soon enough, then I read that all posters you buy should be in the same package (just like the other 2 I bought were) and the albums in another.. so now I'm kinda panicky, first time I have any issues with e-shopping :/ (Amazon stuff just got sorted, thank god)

They did reply to my mail about sending me a way to track it, which kinda implies they've sent it.. no? D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    notice the lack of ass groping and milk

Both mine and Asmes posters came separately so they do send them separately. In a tube, assuming you got the unfolded one.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Anything happened yesterday?
    Yes apparently there was a new choreography for Bing Bing:

This was pretty fun/interesting, Tablo looking as cute as ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=x32JhCwH6dI#!

Easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go boy

Both mine and Asmes posters came separately so they do send them separately. In a tube, assuming you got the unfolded one.
    Well yeah, I got that. It's just, I got the package with the 3 albums I ordered and the package with 2 posters at the same time, and it's been like 2 weeks since then D:

I just want more Yoona on my wall

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yes apparently there was a new choreography for Bing Bing:
    [video=youtube;whLAXOzNSqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLAXOzNSqI[video]
    Ah, I saw they were there, but I haven't watched it. Not that I'd see if it was a new dance or not

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Well yeah, I got that. It's just, I got the package with the 3 albums I ordered and the package with 2 posters at the same time, and it's been like 2 weeks since then D:

I just want more Yoona on my wall
    I only ordered unfolded posters so far, they all cam seperate. From Kpoptown the posters came one day before the albums, from Yesasia the posters came one week later.

Meari what country was that broadcast in? UK?

And that's kind of disappointing that all we got was a new chorea.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 07:03 PM ----------

As much as I love the fact SNSD won their third Music Bank I feel sorry for CN Blue :<
    Just wish CN Blue has promoted in like a month from now instead of now!

SNSD \o/ If a comment on allkpop was true (rarely happens D: ) this was their goodbye stage, so I'm rather happy that they won.. again!

I thought SM The Performance was just that, a performance.. but apparently they released a single. I'm so behind on things.

Goodbye stage? Third win doesn't usually mean goodbye stage I think they can win heaps of times and perform every time. So doubt it but I guess we'll see in a week

Yeah I guess we'll see. ^^ Hopefully they'll get some rest before it's time for their japanese tour.

Oh right forgot about their upcoming Japanese tour, that starts soon so this probably was their goodbye show then since they had to end before they stopped winning since they'll be winning a few more weeks yet

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 07:22 PM ----------

I so so so so recommend SNSDs episode of radio star. Oh my god, this is hilarious.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 08:49 PM ----------

Huh never heard of this group before but they debuted in 2012. One of the members is called J Min but assuming not the same J Min with SM since they aren't with SM.

Their name is because they're all really short, their average height is 153 CMs but they aren't overly young or anything bar one. 3 of them are 18 and the other is 15.

Saw them at.. was it inkiyago? Wherever the SNSD video from your previous post was from ^^ Never heard of them before so I was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea they were so tiny. 153cm.. that's around 40cm shorter than me o_o

Now that I'm listening a tiny bit to jpop and not just kpop, I can't believe I forgot about Namie Amuro! I've only heard one song from her, and that was thanks to a WoW machinima video, but hooolyyy shit it was great!

Now that I'm listening a tiny bit to jpop and not just kpop, I can't believe I forgot about Namie Amuro! I've only heard one song from her, and that was thanks to a WoW machinima video, but hooolyyy shit it was great!

[video=youtube;4hgU09CW1Ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hgU09CW1Ig[video]
    Such an awesome song :3 Fight Together is also really great. It's hard to find full versions on YouTube so here's the version used in One Piece:

Such an awesome song :3 Fight Together is also really great. It's hard to find full versions on YouTube so here's the version used in One Piece:

[video=youtube;qlpRqryEkfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpRqryEkfo[video]
    Oh, that's a great one. I'm getting her discography ready for some crazy listening tomorrow. Now I know which song to listen to first :3

Oh, that's a great one. I'm getting her discography ready for some crazy listening tomorrow. Now I know which song to listen to first :3
    \o/ Personally I prefer Ayumi Hamasaki, but they're both good!

Wonder Woman is another catchy song:

\o/ Personally I prefer Ayumi Hamasaki, but they're both good!

Wonder Woman is another catchy song:

[video=youtube;itB-dAienyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB-dAienyU[video]
    That one's good too! Sure am looking forward to hear the rest :3 I don't think I've heard Ayumi Hamasaki, I'll check her out tomorrow as well (if I have the time)! ^^

You're gonna have fun going through all her songs because there is so many of them. This is the only song I've really listened to from her.

This is the only trance song I have in my playlist. Ignore the picture. I know its not her. Comments say its Namie Amuro.

That one's good too! Sure am looking forward to hear the rest :3 I don't think I've heard Ayumi Hamasaki, I'll check her out tomorrow as well (if I have the time)! ^^
    I think you're going to need more than a day Copied from Wikipedia:

"The discography of Ayumi Hamasaki, a Japanese singer, consists of thirteen original studio albums, fifty singles, five compilation albums, nineteen remix albums, eighteen concert DVDs, and four box sets."

"The discography of Namie Amuro, contains 10 studio albums, 5 compilation albums, thirty-six singles, 3 video albums, 10 Live DVDs and 57 music videos."

Of course not all of it is worth listening to, but it's still a lot You should check out Koda Kumi and Utada Hikaru as well!

Edit: out of Ayumi Hamasaki's albums I recommend you listen to "I am.." and "Rock n' roll Circus" first

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    You're gonna have fun going through all her songs because there is so many of them. This is the only song I've really listened to from her.

[video=youtube;zxHyuuCcx7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHyuuCcx7s[video]

This is the only trance song I have in my playlist. Ignore the picture. I know its not her. Comments say its Namie Amuro.
    You should listen to more :3 her recent albums aren't great, but "I am.." is one of my favourite albums of all time.
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-01-28 at 12:33 AM.

I would listen to her more but Avex removed everything from itunes so idk what to do.

Oops, forgot to check here for a while.

Anyway, have this
    4MEN - Hello It's Me

I kinda like the song. Some parts remind me of another song, but I'm not sure which one.

Why are they called 4MEN when there are only 3 members, were there 4 when they debuted?

-edit- That's interesting, the video worked a few minutes ago.

-edit2- And it works again. No clue why, but HFE made it private for a few minutes.
    Last edited by Black Pearl; 2013-01-28 at 03:02 AM.