Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Love U-KISS and tick tack is one of my favourites

Also M/V for sexy free and single finally
    AMAZING! Love it, love it, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    AMAZING! Love it, love it, love it!
    Really? I thought it was a pretty lackluster title song. They've had so many good ones in the past so it was really disappointing (Not bashing your opinion, just stating mine! :P) I also wish they would have more interesting MV's. Save the dancing for the live performances and have some actual story!

I loved 2NE1's new single. I didn't really like the teasers they released so I was a bit worried, but as usual they did not disappoint!

2NE1's new song sounds like shit. Whoever approved of this shit being released needs to get a slap in the face. Such a downgrade from their previous stuff
    hey

I've been listening to Heaven by Ailee and The Person Who Once Loved Me by Huh Gak. Sure there are others as well. Just too many to name.

Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    Lol you discovered SNSD? Welcome to four years ago....................also I thought I was the only non-korean who had watched this.
    Why does it matter when you discover music?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Really? I thought it was a pretty lackluster title song. They've had so many good ones in the past so it was really disappointing (Not bashing your opinion, just stating mine! :P) I also wish they would have more interesting MV's. Save the dancing for the live performances and have some actual story!
    Well... It just ended between me and my significant other after 4 years, so maybe I'm a bit biased when it comes to the title >: You know, trying to cheer myself up that it was the right choice in the end and what not...
    Also, I personally prefere dance videos rather than stories, I almost always just watch dance versions of MVs.
    (I enjoy the song so much, I was up to 2:30 in the morning last night, drawing Eunhyuk dancing x_X)

Well... It just ended between me and my significant other after 4 years, so maybe I'm a bit biased when it comes to the title >: You know, trying to cheer myself up that it was the right choice in the end and what not...
    Also, I personally prefere dance videos rather than stories, I almost always just watch dance versions of MVs.
    (I enjoy the song so much, I was up to 2:30 in the morning last night, drawing Eunhyuk dancing x_X)
    Aw, I'm sorry.

I really like dance versions as well, but most companies makes both a dance version and a "story" version. Oh well, atleast I got to see Donghae & Ryeowook again!

Also, you might like their come back on M Countdown. I always loved their live performances:

The most re-watchable MVs imo are either dance MVs, or ones with story but a story that's not to involved. Like Ailee's heaven. Watched that MV like 30 times.
    Or Lovey Dovey zombie version, it's a dance MV with a story kinda

I doubt I'll ever watch the full version of Day by Day even 10 times xD

As for Suju, I like their new title song imo. That, butterfly and Gulliver are my favourite songs on the album.

That, butterfly and Gulliver are my favourite songs on the album.
    I really love Butterfly. I think I've listened to it atleast 50 times, which is a lot when compared to the rest of the songs on the album (2-3 listens each) I'm starting to like Sexy, Free & Single more after each listen though.

As for the MV thing, I guess I just prefer it if they save most of the dancing for the live stage. BtoB - Irresistable Lips is a good example of a great MV imo. The song isn't really the best, but the MV has a good story + there's still some dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Aw, I'm sorry.

I really like dance versions as well, but most companies makes both a dance version and a "story" version. Oh well, atleast I got to see Donghae & Ryeowook again!

Also, you might like their come back on M Countdown. I always loved their live performances:
    Yeah, that's true. In the end I usually end up just watching the dance versions.

Thanks for the video! Eunhyuk totally steals the show for me, his dancing and outfit is so sweeeeet. Something I kind of miss in SuJu is that it seems as if the members aren't really treated equally, like they don't nearly get as much screen time. Though, might be hard when they're that many, but the... ugh, "bigger" or chubby? guy, should've at least gotten a line I really enjoyed that in DBSK, because they were really equal (and it was fun to see how they switched places so smoothly during their dances), which was refreshing compared to the Japanese music videos where they weren't afraid to prio the most popular guys and almost shun the not-so-popular ones.

Either way, now that I have a live version available, there'll be dance covers and tutorials up, I'm going to learn it!
    Last edited by Litoru; 2012-07-06 at 07:31 AM.

Something I kind of miss in SuJu is that it seems as if the members aren't really treated equally, like they don't nearly get as much screen time. Though, might be hard when they're that many, but the... ugh, "bigger" or chubby? guy, should've at least gotten a line I really enjoyed that in DBSK, because they were really equal
    Yeah, that's what I dislike about the bigger groups as well.

Either way, now that I have a live version available, there'll be dance covers and tutorials up, I'm going to learn it!
    Good luck!

2NE1 - I Love You MV is up!

I quite like that new 2NE1 song, hadn't heard of them before it. Can't say I like that video though.

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    I quite like that new 2NE1 song, hadn't heard of them before it. Can't say I like that video though.
    2NE1 have some great songs if you get into them, but they never really did impress me with their MVs.

2NE1 have some great songs if you get into them, but they never really did impress me with their MVs.
    Indeed, their 2nd mini album is one of my favourite K-pop albums.

As for their MV's, I really like the one for Go Away. I also really like the one for I Love You, it reminds me of Time Machine from SNSD which was just plain awesome!
    The rest of their MV's are pretty boring though

Aah! I'm going to Tokyo in August, and it seems as if there'll be an SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III held at Tokyo Dome the same day and the day after I arrive!
    SuJu, SNSD, TVQX, BoA, SHINee and more will perform, yay! I'll certainly try to get tickets! Anyone else going?
    Last edited by Litoru; 2012-07-08 at 03:32 PM.

Aah! I'm going to Tokyo in August, and it seems as if there'll be an SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III held at Tokyo Dome the same day and the day after I arrive!
    SuJu, SNSD, TVQX, BoA, SHINee and more will perform, yay! I'll certainly try to get tickets! Anyone else going?
    I went to SMTOWN in Tokyo Dome last year. I only went for BoA tbh, too bad she's a flop nowadays
    hey

Just coming off of Fate/Zero, yespls.

/jealous
    I hope you manage to get tickets!

I can't stop listening.. ._ . (One of the best come back stages in a long time, imo)

I still find it funny that CL has a parrot on her shoulder, that's just flapping it's wings half the time haha.