Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's not just a deluxe, it's a deluxe limited edition+goods I ordered that one too badhairday!
    Wooh! \o/

I also ordered the limitied edition of the single xD which comes with a poster http://www.yesasia.com/global/flower...0-en/info.html

Being a sone is making me broke but still can't wait to get all that stuff xD
    Damn, I wish I could afford the single too. Sucks living on the wrong continent, the shipping costs as much as a regular album if I want it to be sent from a company I trust :/ Can't buy anything from yesasia because they don't ship to Sweden..

Did anyone else notice the reference to Genie? I was too busy nodding my head along with the music to notice it the first few times D: It's at about 2:45. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-11-01 at 03:08 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw they don't ship to sweden Are you sure? Because they have two sites, one only ships to NA then the other ships everywhere, at least I thought it was everywhere. Free shipping too xD

The DJ line? I noticed that too! It reminded me of genie but I didn't think they were actually referencing it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw they don't ship to sweden Are you sure? Because they have two sites, one only ships to NA then the other ships everywhere, at least I thought it was everywhere. Free shipping too xD

The DJ line? I noticed that too! It reminded me of genie but I didn't think they were actually referencing it xD
    They have two sites?! O_O

At first I didn't think that much of it, but Tiffany did a salute when she sang it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I love listening to this, Might not understand, but is quite catchy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    They have two sites?! O_O

At first I didn't think that much of it, but Tiffany did a salute when she sang it!
    Yep!
    This might be the one you saw http://www.yesasia.com/us/1031748900-0-0-0-en/info.html
    This only ships to U.S and Canada.

At the top there should be a yellow bar though that explains this site only ships to U.S and Canada, and a link to click to take you to their global site which is here http://www.yesasia.com/global/103174...0-en/info.html
    The only difference in the address is /us/ is replaced with /global/

Just checked and their global site does ship to Sweden

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep!
    This might be the one you saw http://www.yesasia.com/us/1031748900-0-0-0-en/info.html
    This only ships to U.S and Canada.

At the top there should be a yellow bar though that explains this site only ships to U.S and Canada, and a link to click to take you to their global site which is here http://www.yesasia.com/global/103174...0-en/info.html
    The only difference in the address is /us/ is replaced with /global/

Just checked and their global site does ship to Sweden
    Ahh, damn. Guess I just spent around 15-20 dollars for shipping when I didn't need to. >.< But thanks for letting me know, I'll be using this site until it breaks down from all my orders! ;3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any paparazzi in japan culture * like what we have here and all over the world * or is that a big no no like france

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's a no no but I think actual paparazzi are less common in both Korea and Japan, just on the basis that really most paparazzi style photos only really show up of Girls' Generation when they're in air ports or in other countries, but they definitely have some crazy fans that are the same as paparazzi.

It might be harder to be paprazzi in Japan just because of things like AKB48, who are you going to follow? There's over 50 of them....xD

Also how did I not see this before!

That rock gee performance!

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ahh, damn. Guess I just spent around 15-20 dollars for shipping when I didn't need to. >.< But thanks for letting me know, I'll be using this site until it breaks down from all my orders! ;3
    hehe, I bought all of Girls' Generations albums from there, haven't bought twinkle yet...considering adding it to my preorder but since I bought twinkle on itunes (before buying the rest of the albums hard copy) I'm hesitant xD

The funny thing is when I ordered those two things from yesasia it came up with a thing where I can split the shipment so they're delivered separate rather than having to wait for them all to be released, but that costs $10. Yet if I'd just put them both through on a separate order, both would have had free shipping anyway...

Deleted
    Also how did I not see this before!
    [video=youtube;a3sqTVkgsjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3sqTVkgsjM&feature=fvwrel[video]
    Oh, I love it. Seohyun's piano was amazing and I love the Rock Gee!!!! Pretty damn amazing!

Oh, I haven't heard Tell Me Your Wish, I need to go!

I wish I could go to one of their concerts. :<

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Leo Ieiri released her debut album a few days ago, I definitely recommend it for anyone who likes Japanese music (or anime-esque music)

Her title track is Sabrina, but I prefer this one, Last Stage and Second Dream (couldn't find them on YT ):

[video=youtube;vgQB4vZBt2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQB4vZBt2c&feature=related[video]
    I don't like it. Feels a bit like Ayumi but not really, I just dislike it, her voice and the music is not my type.

The one you linked on the music thread though, wasn't that bad.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-02 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my first time seeing this thread. So I'm going to ask... why is K-pop and J-pop not given their own thread?
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    Tell Me Your Wish/Genie is one of their biggest hits! Personally I think it's one of their worst singles, but most people love it.
    I need to listen to it! After I finish some song that Hunty posted on the PvM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    This is my first time seeing this thread. So I'm going to ask... why is K-pop and J-pop not given their own thread?
    This is the J/K-pop thread.

You can talk about anything related to it here.

Also, Meari, I haven't heard F(x). ._.

I need to listen to them, naow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I need to listen to it! After I finish some song that Hunty posted on the PvM.

This is the J/K-pop thread.

You can talk about anything related to it here.

Also, Meari, I haven't heard F(x). ._.

I need to listen to them, naow...
    That's not really an answer to the question. I think both types of music are different enough to warrant separate threads.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    That's not really an answer to the question. I think both types of music are different enough to warrant separate threads.
    Well, there's not much point in making two threads because this one barely has any posts, kinda.

Plus, most people that come here like both J and K-pop, I'm not saying who ever likes just one or the other not to come here, but you can talk about anything related to it in here, there's just really no point to make two threads about this, in my opinion.

I don't know, ask Meari, I'm sure he can give you a better fitting response.

Meari, work your lazy ass and respond to Romulan.

Deleted
    @Majad: Krystal in f(x) is Jessica's sister!
    I know, I know!! I have only heard 1 or two songs of f(x)... I need to listen to more. Also, when I hear one of their songs, from the ones I have(around 2 or one. xD), Krystal's voice looks a lot like Jessica's!

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 02:47 PM ----------

Just listened to these two.

Nu Abo

Chu

I love the first one, a lot, the second one is good too.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-02 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah their voices are pretty similar.

I've actually never been a big fan of f(x), but their latest album was really good!

The songs incase you want to check them out:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7ybLm.png[IMG]
    I just listened to Chocolate Love, Chu, Beautiful Stranger, Nu Abo and I'm listening to Danger now. I am loving all of them so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majad, I'm disappointed in you! f(x) is amazing! Their latest mini album (the one Meari put up a track list of just above me) is one of my favorite kpop albums. Every single song is amazing, especially Beautiful Stranger. Not really music-related but Sulli from f(x) and Minho from SHINee recently did a TV series together. I have only seen a few behind the scenes videos but it looks really good! I just hope it'll be subbed by someone.

@Anakso: Wow, I knew Seohyun played the piano but I've never seen her play it. Wicked performance! And Meari, I'm one of those who love Genie <3

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just listened to Chocolate Love, Chu, Beautiful Stranger, Nu Abo and I'm listening to Danger now. I am loving all of them so far.
    \o/ Hot Summer is really good as well
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean "To the Beautiful You"? It's already subbed. I can get you links but it'll have to be in PM's!
    Oh, please do.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    @Badhairday. I know right... How could I not have heard to them before.... :<

I am now though! I love everything so far!

My favourites so far are Hot Summer and Nu Abo. I just love those two, a lot!

Deleted
    I didn't like this f(x) version of Chocolate Love. The way they say "I got you Baaayb" annoys me..
    I can't remember both now... I'll listen to them after I finish with Jet.

So, almost finishing listening to Jet, I must say, I love this album! It's amazing!

I actually love both Meari, I don't notice much of a difference in the way they say "I got you bayb", it's different yeah but I like both.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-02 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful stranger is easily my favourite song from F(x)s latest mini album

@Badhairday
    I've seen her play piano on stage plenty of times and in variety shows a few times, like in the haha and mong show (I think that's what it's name was) she was teaching Jessica to play the piano during the beginning, before haha and mong burst in and scared the hell out of them.

Here's another one with her on piano