Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    O.o I want that too! Didn't even know that existed. I'm slowly buying all their albums/EPs/singles.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 03:34 PM ----------

And the tour dvd's.
    Good, good. The sone is strong in this one!

I've got four albums atm, but I really want to get my hands on more. I just suck at managing my money so I'm always broke.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I have a job since a few months and no expenses since I still live with my parents
    Doesn't mean that I just throw all my money at SNSD, but still

So far I have bought their first 3 Korean albums, Girls & Peace, Flower Power and Paparazzi singles.
    Not sure what to buy next, since there's limited editions of like all their things which could just be out of stock whenever. I'd really love to have their tour DVD's though, but maybe I should buy their CD's first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a job since a few months and no expenses since I still live with my parents
    Doesn't mean that I just throw all my money at SNSD, but still

So far I have bought their first 3 Korean albums, Girls & Peace, Flower Power and Paparazzi singles.
    Not sure what to buy next, since there's limited editions of like all their things which could just be out of stock whenever. I'd really love to have their tour DVD's though, but maybe I should buy their CD's first.
    Not saying you should do like me, but I'm buying all the CDs first. Just feels like it's worth the most. So far I've bought Baby Baby, Run Devil Run, The Boys and Girls & Peace "Deluxe First Press Edition", damn that sounds so exclusive! x) The first two are repackages, I want to have the original too just because, but I started off with the repackages because they've got more songs. Didn't buy the repackage of The Boys for reasons mentioned above, and I was actually into kpop when The Boys itself got release, so I got my hands on that one. Bought a T-shirt from Soshified which I linked a few pages back too, but instantly after buying it I noticed that they had another shirt that was waaaaaaay better looking. Couldn't afford it though ;_;

Do it, throw all your money at them, it's so worth it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

But I'm not sure what version of their first Japanese album to get. Either the normal or the repackage. I love to have the limited edition though, I'm sure there are some on ebay.
    it looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    O_O I need it. I need it NOW.

If you won't buy the limited one, I'd say buy the repackage. Simply because you get more songs.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That's this one. http://www.yesasia.com/global/re-pac...0-en/info.html

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 04:40 PM ----------

I love to have both, but damn, €150 incl shipping :/

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 04:43 PM ----------

Unboxing of the huge box
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8gV_s6IUY

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been into Kpop for about 1 and a half years now too

And I should have all their tour DVDs on the way to my house! No idea when they'll arrive though with Xmas and boxing day. Don't think the post comes on boxing day so hopefully either thur or fri...otherwise next week! but monday is new years eve and teu is new years day so I don't know if they'd deliver on those days either :<

I ordered them long enough that they could come anyway now. They were sent out on Dec 7th.

I'd love to talk some more, but I have some mandatory socializing to do here.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the tracklist is:
    CD:
    01 The Boys (JAPANESE ver.)
    02 THE GREAT ESCAPE (Brian Lee remix)
    03 BAD GIRL feat. DEV (The Cataracs remix)
    04 Time Machine
    05 MR. TAXI
    06 GENIE
    07 Gee
    08 I'm In Love With The HERO
    09 훗(HOOT)
    10 Let It Rain
    11 Beautiful Stranger
    12 you-aholic
    13 Run Devil Run
    14 BORN TO BE A LADY
    Bonus Track . MR TAXI (Steve Aoki remix)

Possibly the best SNSD album I've seen. I knew I liked a lot of songs of the album but I never checked out exactly which ones were on it. Damn. There goes saving any money.

That box is like twice the volume of the Girls & Peace one, do want.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    The list of SNSD albums I have or that are on the way
    What I have:
    Hoot, the boys repackage (Japan album), Genie, baby baby, run devil run, the boys, Girls & Peace and the flower power single.

What's on the way.
    Twinkle taetiseo ablum, First asian tour, Second asian tour, first Japan tour and their complete video collection special edition (this one)

The Taetiseo album I already bought on itunes, the day it came out, but finally decided I should really own a hard copy of it. The Japan tour is a Christmas present from my sister

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I've been into Kpop for about 1 and a half years now too

And I should have all their tour DVDs on the way to my house! No idea when they'll arrive though with Xmas and boxing day. Don't think the post comes on boxing day so hopefully either thur or fri...otherwise next week! but monday is new years eve and teu is new years day so I don't know if they'd deliver on those days either :<

I ordered them long enough that they could come anyway now. They were sent out on Dec 7th.
    Nice! When I've got all the CDs, or at least the original or repackage version of every album, I think I'm going to go ahead and buy the DVDs too. If you've seen them all beforehand online, which one would you suggest buying first?

Edit: You bought the video collection? Couldn't possibly be any more jealous. D:
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-25 at 04:02 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seen them yet xD
    Will watch when they arrive

The video collection comes with a pen that will have a random member's picture on it! Can't wait for that pen haha xD
    Fingers crossed for Taeyeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I'll cross my fingers for you too x) The bonus stuff you get with all the MVs sure looks tasty. But it kinda sucks that they have released at least 2 new MVs since then that aren't included :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    So the tracklist is:
    CD:
    01 The Boys (JAPANESE ver.)
    02 THE GREAT ESCAPE (Brian Lee remix)
    03 BAD GIRL feat. DEV (The Cataracs remix)
    04 Time Machine
    05 MR. TAXI
    06 GENIE
    07 Gee
    08 I'm In Love With The HERO
    09 훗(HOOT)
    10 Let It Rain
    11 Beautiful Stranger
    12 you-aholic
    13 Run Devil Run
    14 BORN TO BE A LADY
    Bonus Track . MR TAXI (Steve Aoki remix)

Possibly the best SNSD album I've seen. I knew I liked a lot of songs of the album but I never checked out exactly which ones were on it. Damn. There goes saving any money.

That box is like twice the volume of the Girls & Peace one, do want.
    Is that the deluxe version I linked ?

I really can't decide between that one or the repackage, since there's different song on both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the deluxe version I linked ?

I really can't decide between that one or the repackage, since there's different song on both.
    It's the first press limited edition of the repackage you linked.
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/re-pac...0-en/info.html
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    It's the first press limited edition of the repackage you linked.
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/re-pac...0-en/info.html
    Oh, right. Time Machine is on it, which isn't on the normal one.
    Which one should I buy, the normal or the repackage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:10 PM ----------

Shame it doesn't have the posters. Isn't there another place that still has the version with poster?

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:13 PM ----------

Checked CD-japan, they don't have it either. EBay also didn't. Ah wel, guess that's what you get for being late a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I doubt there's any online store that still has any that includes posters. Is there some other song instead of Time Machine on the normal one? If not, buy the one with Time Machine!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

There's a difference between the normal and the repackage. It's the only album that actually replaced songs, instead of just adding. On my phone, so you'll have to check yourself which one exactly.
    Time Machine is only in the repackage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 08:35 PM ----------

If you browse a bit on yesasia, you'll find a lot of albums still with posters. What surprises me though is that the folded poster is sold out before the tubed. Are people really that cheap or do they just not care?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I checked wikipedia to easier compare the two track lists and I can't see any songs on the normal one that the repackage doesn't have, and the difference on the repackage is that it include:
    The Boys (jap ver) - Normal doesn't have The Boys at all
    Time Machine
    Mr. Taxi remix - Normal only has regular version while repackage has both
    It has a remixed version of The Great Escape and Bad Girl without having the regular version

I personally really like all the remixes on the repackage, and The Boys Japanese Ver. is really good too. Nothing wrong with Time Machine either! I'd buy the Repackage

Edit: Oh, and ding 1k posts
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-25 at 07:45 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So the normal one only has non-remixed versions of The Great Escape and Bad Girl, while the repackage only has the remixed versions?
    If that's all I'm going for the repackage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 08:52 PM ----------

Gz on 1k!