10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of curious as to why you're buying the DVD Versions when DVD's are region locked. I could have bought a ton of DVD + CD Albums in Japan, but there isn't any real point.

If you want Gee, just grab the 1st Mini Album. Comes with a pretty neat picture book also!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Aren't there DVD players that can play DVD's from all regions?
    I didn't even realise that there were still region restricted ones I've ordered movies from Japan before and played them just fine.

I really like the beat in Mystic White.
    Are we talking about Computers lol? I only play Movies & Such on my Computer, which is region locked/limited number of region swaps. I assume if you have a DVD Player though it would work fine though? (I never use them >_>). Totally skipped my mind there are other ways to play a DVD besides a computer lol.

Anyway I've been listening to Wonder Girls a bit more, and man I love this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the DVD to if it's region locked or not Kurdiern.

Some are region free on yesasia.

And the DVD I got with my Girls and peace album said it was region locked to region 2, but plays on PS3 (Region 4)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Depends on the DVD to if it's region locked or not Kurdiern.

Some are region free on yesasia.

And the DVD I got with my Girls and peace album said it was region locked to region 2, but plays on PS3 (Region 4)
    Ahh, shame. I would have gotten that massive Brown Eyed Girls Special Edition Album Box if I had known that ;_;

In other news, just pre-ordered I Got a Boy + Sica poster. Also the tracklist has been posted

Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-12-26 at 10:26 AM.

It says it's my region, I don't see a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    this + this is all I can find about it.

Actually, the whole box is based on them representing an airline , even the logo on the box.
    Yeah, I know. But I just feel that they took it a bit too far with the posters. Sure, they could be dressed as flight attendants, but damn the posters look so boring, plus the ugly backgrounds and some "ads" taking up more space than a few members! D:
    Oh, haven't payed attention to that. I just looked back at youtube when the music was over and saw Sica on the laptop
    Hehe, she shows up now and then throughout the video, she's a ghost of a beautiful woman or something ^^
    Why are you still here then
    I never sleep, I just go /afk long enough for people to THINK I'm asleep! Nah, I was really tired but I scrolled up to see what people posted while I was typing a reply, and noticed you mentioning Suju so I had to mention my top 2 favorite songs :3
    AMGAMGAMGAMG Dancing Queen is even more awesome if you don't listen to it for more than 24h
    Haha, that's the spirit!

@Kurdiern, was the sica poster included in I Got a Boy or did you order that separately?

Edit: Beforementioned teaser:

Love Hyoyeon's part! The rest are über-cute as always

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    [video=youtube;Num_iXu2U1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Num_iXu2U1Q[video]

[video=youtube;utApLyOh4L8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=utApLyOh4L8[video]

I really like the beat in Mystic White.
    Me too, can't wait for the other girls team's song. Can't remember which color they were.. Guessing red or black.

Dramatic's blue wasn't bad, but it didn't really stand out either.
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-26 at 11:43 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yeah, I know. But I just feel that they took it a bit too far with the posters. Sure, they could be dressed as flight attendants, but damn the posters look so boring, plus the ugly backgrounds and some "ads" taking up more space than a few members! D:
    I don't really mind, except the poster with Jessica.

Hehe, she shows up now and then throughout the video, she's a ghost of a beautiful woman or something ^^
    Did she get killed or something?

I never sleep, I just go /afk long enough for people to THINK I'm asleep! Nah, I was really tired but I scrolled up to see what people posted while I was typing a reply, and noticed you mentioning Suju so I had to mention my top 2 favorite songs :3
    A common occurrence.

[video=youtube;wUOff7gSFpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wUOff7gSFpo[video]

Love Hyoyeon's part! The rest are über-cute as always
    1 2 3

Still debating if I should actually order.. it's a lot of money at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did she get killed or something?
    No idea.

1 2 3

Still debating if I should actually order.. it's a lot of money at once.
    Damn those gifs/pic are hilarious. PIZZA DELIVERY!

It sure is, you could always wait with something and pre-order the new album, if you want deluxe/limited edition and don't want to throw every single penny at them right now. Or do it the other way and wait with the new one.

If you're not fan of SHINee yet you should be after watching this

That one and one of their Stranger performances are simply fucking awesome. f(x) did a performance with Electric Shock on the same stage, but their performance wasn't as good imo. While I really like the song, the choreography for it is a bit too messy for my taste.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Vj1ZsQ1FMmM
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

No idea.

Damn those gifs/pic are hilarious. PIZZA DELIVERY!

It sure is, you could always wait with something and pre-order the new album, if you want deluxe/limited edition and don't want to throw every single penny at them right now. Or do it the other way and wait with the new one.
    Not sure what I want to do with the new album. Not really a fan of that 10 different covers thing, I'll wait to see what they look like before ordering that one.

It's not like I don't have the money to buy it.

Oh, screw this.. ordered.

If you're not fan of SHINee yet you should be after watching this
    [video=youtube;dgz0QAemGpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dgz0QAemGpQ[video]

That one and one of their Stranger performances are simply fucking awesome. f(x) did a performance with Electric Shock on the same stage, but their performance wasn't as good imo. While I really like the song, the choreography for it is a bit too messy for my taste.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Vj1ZsQ1FMmM
    But just because I like one song, doesn't mean I should like all of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7QUhASWc3k

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:17 PM ----------

Oh.. I could split the order in two and get two of those Japan mini toys

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, screw this.. ordered.
    Huzzah! \o/
    But just because I like one song, doesn't mean I should like all of them
    When they perform like that, it's exactly what it means!
    That's good
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    @ BHD

Poster is included with order from Kpoptown, your choice on which girl you want. I prefer them over Yesasia usually, I find Yesasia to be a bit more expensive compared to the alternatives.

Oh my god oh my god GLAM comeback. Holy fuuuuuck its been so long since Party, so god damn excited. “GLAM will make a comeback on December 29 through ‘2012 SBS Music Awards’ held at Korea University’s gymnasium.” This song is released Jan 2nd also, so I get SNSD and then GLAM? Awesome way to start the new year.

Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-12-26 at 12:26 PM.

Wow that's really nice, I smiled through the whole thing ;p Yoona's gotta be my favorite hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    @ BHD

Poster is included with order from Kpoptown, your choice on which girl you want. I prefer them over Yesasia usually, I find Yesasia to be a bit more expensive compared to the alternatives.

Oh my god oh my god GLAM comeback. Holy fuuuuuck its been so long since Party, so god damn excited. “GLAM will make a comeback on December 29 through ‘2012 SBS Music Awards’ held at Korea University’s gymnasium.” This song is released Jan 2nd also, so I get SNSD and then GLAM? Awesome way to start the new year.

[video=youtube;wUoAGMWv0c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUoAGMWv0c0[video]
    Oh, and you can choose? Awesome. Oooh Glam comeback, swee-et!
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Wow that's really nice, I smiled through the whole thing ;p Yoona's gotta be my favorite hehe.
    Got the same favorite as me then
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Do you think this will be the group cover for the new album and then the individual pics for the respective girls covers?
    ...Dunno what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, I think it's just a group cover from the title song video. But we'll see! I'm not sure but I think they don't really release the album cover until just a few days before album release, if even then.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay Glam come back! Easily one of my favourite new girl groups, if not my favourite.

Ye, I'll wait until after release before ordering.

Yesterday I was talking about either SHINee or SuJu having a MV where they stand at a small shack in a desert like area. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I can't think of a SHINee or SuJu MV in a desert. I've seen more of SuJus MVs than SHINees so it's more likely to be SHINees if it's one of them.

It wasn't this by any chance was it?

I never heard of GLAM

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    No I can't think of a SHINee or SuJu MV in a desert. I've seen more of SuJus MVs than SHINees so it's more likely to be SHINees if it's one of them.

It wasn't this by any chance was it?
    /Nah, don't think that was it.

Maybe it was a little different. Could've been a western like theme.
    Sometimes I don't like my lack of memory.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:26 PM ----------

Seohyun's comeback speech.