Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of great performances from tonight, overall I'd last the one two nights ago was better but this one had a lot of great ones too.

Some of my favourites

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:47 AM ----------

Hit submit to soon, here are some more xD

Plus that 2NE1 and Lee Hi song I posted, and lots more

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Here's another preview:

[video=youtube;NtKeyYKoAOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtKeyYKoAOc[video]

That Lee Hi + 2NE1 performence is so good. I really wish I hadn't missed it >< Same with the Big Bang one.. I love Daesungs hair so much :3
    Get out of bed earlier then

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It all started with 9 cute girls dancing. There's nothing I could've done, it's a trap I tell you!
    ^This exactly. I found Kpop for the first time in 2010, when I was on a vacation in Thailand. I was bored at the hotel, so I just turned on the tv and I saw there was MTV. Suddenly some music I've never heard of was being played and 9cute girls was dancing and singing (SNSD - Oh) I first thought it was a little weird, but it was likeable. I forgot to memorize the names or write them down at all. I rediscovered kpop in early 2011, when I was gonna joke with a few classmates, putting on some random japanese songs. And ever since I've kept listening to it. I now know every song/video I saw on mtv that day in Thailand. (Rain - Love Song, Hyuna - Change, Beast - Shock, SNSD - Run Devil Run)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    ^This exactly. I found Kpop for the first time in 2010, when I was on a vacation in Thailand. I was bored at the hotel, so I just turned on the tv and I saw there was MTV. Suddenly some music I've never heard of was being played and 9cute girls was dancing and singing (SNSD - Oh) I first thought it was a little weird, but it was likeable. I forgot to memorize the names or write them down at all. I rediscovered kpop in early 2011, when I was gonna joke with a few classmates, putting on some random japanese songs. And ever since I've kept listening to it. I now know every song/video I saw on mtv that day in Thailand. (Rain - Love Song, Hyuna - Change, Beast - Shock, SNSD - Run Devil Run)
    First time I heard Kpop was Gee, 2 ears ago. I thought it was silly, but didn't even watch the MV further than the intro. Then end November, 5 weeks ago, Anakso asked people to use SNSD girls as their avatars, I started listening and now I have bought all their albums, singles and EP's. Since a few days I started listening to more than SNSD and also a few boygroups.

I first heard kpop in the first year in college. I was already familier with jpop since i first started with Nami Tamaki's Believe, which was back when Bento Beat Box was still airing. Don't think it is anymore. My friend showed me BoA's Be the One (Jpop). After that i decided to search her more and i found Everlasting and i was so hooked on that song. Since then kpop has been an everyday thing for me.

Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2012-12-31 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching some of the songs from last night again and watching the ones I missed, I'd probably say the one from a couple of nights ago had the better performances (Mysic white, SM The performance etc) but this one had more great performances. So many collaborations, and they're always my favourite because things like volume up, although a good performance, I've seen multiple times before and will see again but these collabs are more special. And last night had SO MANY great collabs.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 09:51 AM ----------

Love the Cool, Gayoon, lizzy, Soyu and Koyote collab as well as the Fx and SHINee collab.
    Especially love Seohyuns dancing on the side in the first one xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if anyone else loves EDM or came from an EDM background like me b4 K-Pop, but here's an amazing mashup by DJ Masa. His mashups are always really good, and I love how the Music Video goes along with the song.

Oh and SNSD Korean on Jan 1st, GLAM comeback the 2nd, Sistar19 comeback late Jan, and a Girl's Day comeback in Feburary. 2012 hurry up and end plz, I need my girl groups.

This actually sounds very nice, even though I'm not really into boygroups.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    This actually sounds very nice, even though I'm not really into boygroups.

I'm the same way with boy groups. I only really listen to one myself (Beast). But that song does sound decent.

Deleted
    hoping snsd will be going back to what made them good in my eyes.. this "american"pop music doesnt fit them

Video is out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

Must be the worst Sunny has ever looked she should stop ruining her hair. Music itself sounds kind of ok but nothing i actually can hear all day :/

wow over 40k views already
    Last edited by mmoc0fd79c8fc0; 2013-01-01 at 08:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay DJ Masa finally made his 2012 mash up! I've been checking his page since July, because I was expecting a part 1 and part 2 like all the other years instead of just one for the whole year

Not listened yet, will listen to that and then SNSDs album and then comment again! So much happened while I was at work :<

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 06:12 PM ----------

DJ Masas mix up was great I'm so happy, first of his mash ups where I know every song in it from the first time I heard it hehe.

SNSDs new song was awesome to, however the teaser made me think it'd be better than it was. A lot of things going on in that song xD
    I'll still spend the next few days with it on repeat though

Thanks for the link, honestly I quite like it. Got a better first impression of it that had of Flower Power. The song sounds really interesting and quite different, there's a lot of variety in the song I think. Can't wait to see how the album turns out

Yoona's perfect as always eh

Well, thanks to my indecisiveness I still haven't bought the album.

I laughed

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! Awesome style, awesome dancing, far from being repetetive, and Yoona got much more singing to do just like in Dancing Queen. Awesome.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Yoonas getting more lines lately it seems!
    Can't stop listening to the song, though that always happens with a new SNSD song xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally enjoying Express 999. Though even though it's new SNSD, I'm splitting my listening time between it and D-Unit. They're like a 2NE1 I actually love kinda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I actually love the new song. It's miles ahead of The Boys and this is the best styling they've had in a long time! Going to listen to the rest of the album now :3
    I agree, the boys was great too but this is heaps better!

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 11:28 PM ----------

Just finished watching SNSDs show, was amazing. Every performance was great and even though there was no subs the times they talked and laughed I still laughed with them xD

Going to watch the entire thing again when it shows up with subs and going to watch that last performance of I got a boy 100 times! And most of the other performances repeatedly

10+ Year Old Account
    Romantic Fantasy was awesome, great performances! Must've sucked being in the audience during I Got a Boy though, since they had to have stopped in the middle to get new clothes and change the stage.

Some of the performances because Soshified is fast as fuck with uploading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFzv...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB8WY...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCZB...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4A8E...ature=youtu.be

Really liked Tiffany's version of Call Me Maybe, even if I don't like the song in general. Breathtaking outfit too Nice to see Henry with Hyoyeon and Yuri! And.. well.. wedding dresses. Lovely. Although those three aren't that good with the english language. It was nice to see the Jung sister too, even if they very well could've put Seohyun on stage with Jessica for that
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-01 at 03:35 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

By the way guys, I know this isn't 'exactly' pop but since I usually like rap, I thought I could see how does Korean rap sound like. I'm wondering if anyone of you guys know anything good that I can check out before I search for some songs myself?

Deleted
    Well, since I'm a slowpoke and Meari just showed this to me, here it is!