Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yeah.. now that you mention it that's why I went and got the app instead!
    Found the normal 6DVD + 44 pages photobook edition for €100 inc shipping, the preview 300 page photobook is €115 inc shipping. Damn Ebayers trying to ripoff everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never bought anything from ebay.. doubt I ever will D:

Bwahahaha! Guys, I found gold, real goddamn gold!

Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-01 at 10:18 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Those girls are amazing, especially considering their age
    This guy is an amazing dancer too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye! I remember you linking his video before. He's really good
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Aye! I remember you linking his video before. He's really good
    Goddamn.... I should really try to remember what I have and haven't linked yet.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:44 AM ----------

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/4mens...red-by-taeyeon

That last line: "Would you like to hear the pair have a duet?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry about it ^^

Some allkpop articles.. I don't even know..

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:53 AM ----------

Couple of days late but this video sure restored my faith in Super Junior and their ability to not lipsync

And Yesung, chill a bit with looking so fucking amazing

Ooh, I found it again. If there's anyone who wants to know more about Super Junior members this is the site for it http://thesuperjuniorhandbook.com/

They have so much trivia about some members, it's insane.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-02 at 01:03 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Just curious, do any of you listen to j-rock at all?
    STEREOPONY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYV-XJdzupY

I don't think they were around very long and they broke up when their singer had to get throat surgery or something like that, and I only know 4 songs by them, but they are still one of the few bands considered rock that I actively listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I like their song Azure as well.
    skip to like the 25 sec mark for the beginning of the song.
    Also that Stereopony song is good.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-02-02 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Ooh, nice! I forgot how addicting "Oppa Oppa" is

Also, since everybody should hear this perfect song atleast once in their life:
    [video=youtube;tSUCxetMBZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUCxetMBZQ[video]
    I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Don't worry about it ^^

Some allkpop articles.. I don't even know..
    I would love a duet from those two. I never heard of 4men before their comeback last week, but they sound amazing and Taeyeon is a good singer too.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 10:27 AM ----------

I really ought to listen to more TVXQ, right now I only listen to 4 or 5 songs with them. That song was really nice.

Spent hours this lovely friday evening organizing my music folder, which is totally pointless since you can find the music in spotify anyway, but damn it I need order. Folder upon folders! It's sad to see that I listen to so many different singles from groups, but I haven't bothered to go beyond that. I have over 30 songs from artists/groups where that is the only song I've heard, + a lot of groups with only 2-3 songs. There's just so much music..
    Music\[Group name]\[album title]\[song name]
    Even if I only have 1 song from a group I order it like that

10+ Year Old Account

I've got over 300 songs in my Downloads Folder from almost a year and a half ago that I still haven't played, sorted, and organized yet. It's not K-Pop, so I'm not really on the ball with it, but I'll have to organize it eventually. Just happy I'm not as into EDM as I used to be; I've literally got a year worth of music potentially piled up were I to try and dive back into that. Yech, no thanks. Still discovering and DLing more than enough K-Pop right now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I would love a duet from those two. I never heard of 4men before their comeback last week, but they sound amazing and Taeyeon is a good singer too.
    I haven't heard anyone from 4men sing, so I couldn't answer that question, I was (very confusingly and unclearly) referring to how some articles on allkpop just aren't "news". As soon as someone mentions anything on a variety shows, allkpop writes about it >.< The title for that one doesn't even make sense! She didn't "ignore" him if she actually replied, it was SM. ^^ Now it sounds like I'm saying that you're linking worthless stuff but that isn't at all what I mean D:

Music\[Group name]\[album title]\[song name]
    Even if I only have 1 song from a group I order it like that
    So far I've only bothered with album folders for those groups I have the whole album of, otherwise it's just Music\Group Name\Song, but in those cases I rarely have very many songs to begin with. The ones where I only have 1 song I just left right in the Music folder itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I've got over 300 songs in my Downloads Folder from almost a year and a half ago that I still haven't played, sorted, and organized yet. It's not K-Pop, so I'm not really on the ball with it, but I'll have to organize it eventually. Just happy I'm not as into EDM as I used to be; I've literally got a year worth of music potentially piled up were I to try and dive back into that. Yech, no thanks. Still discovering and DLing more than enough K-Pop right now :P
    I feel you, I have over 1000 songs downloaded, and all but 1 discography is k- or j-pop. And I just deleted some albums I don't listen to >< Haven't gotten around to listening through all of Outsider's and Namie Amuro's albums yet tho, so there could be some stuff I'll remove from there. I even removed an album from SM, wah! (Suju's first album suucks)

Still need to download more f(x), SHINee and TVXQ. Just like yesterday I'll probably spend the entire day just listening to music, not doing anything else but organizing/downloading mooooooreeeeeee
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a tiny bit of J-rock but really not much. Gackt and Stereopony are the only ones I can think of and the only two I think I have in my asian music playlist xD

Quickly browsing through my playlist I only seem to have two Japanese artists not mentioned in this thread.
    9nine
    Idoling

They're both Jpop though not Jrock. 9nine is much better than Idoling imo even if their name is redundant.

Oh wait I also have these two singers Meari linked me, I think probably in IRC and not in this thread. Miu Sakamoto and someone else I can't find but I'm sure there was another.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:36 PM ----------

I put all my music on itunes and then organize it there xD

I haven't heard anyone from 4men sing, so I couldn't answer that question, I was (very confusingly and unclearly) referring to how some articles on allkpop just aren't "news". As soon as someone mentions anything on a variety shows, allkpop writes about it >.< The title for that one doesn't even make sense! She didn't "ignore" him if she actually replied, it was SM. ^^ Now it sounds like I'm saying that you're linking worthless stuff but that isn't at all what I mean D:
    I linked it a few days ago, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YXPymM6Us
    And true, AKP writes a bit too much at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh wait I also have these two singers Meari linked me, I think probably in IRC and not in this thread. Miu Sakamoto and someone else I can't find but I'm sure there was another.
    Could it be "Alan"? Mig linked me Alan & Miu so it could be! ^.^
    I put all my music on itunes and then organize it there xD
    But the mess in your folders, THE MESS! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I linked it a few days ago, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YXPymM6Us
    And true, AKP writes a bit too much at times.
    Oh, I must've missed it. That's a really good song. Anyone from there singing with Taeyeon would turn out lovely
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of coincidence I just found that Lessang song again without looking for it haha.
    It's number 1 in the weekly Kpop top 20 thing I watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2rv2vz1Yw
    Did not realize it was new when I found it before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know a lot of j-rock but the following group is pretty nice. j-punk-rockish.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way Kadgar, who is that in your avatar? Someone from Dal Shabet?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    By the way Kadgar, who is that in your avatar? Someone from Dal Shabet?
    http://imgur.com/r/kpics/whhgB

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup it's Subin, i just liked her hair style in that vid.

i have a thing for red heads, and girls with ponytails and curly hair.