Thread: Virus!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's me ...... Sorry .... Been busy trying to talk Deathwing into giving me a god damn pony .....

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    I just rebooted my computer and the launcher worked just fine, and the patching was done within 20 secs.

So just reboot OP.

Deleted
    Yh did that!
    Now its much better o.,0

I refreshed some addons and now i have a ghost in my machine. It opens games windows, moves me about, jumps. I log off play awhile and its starts again, seems to do the same actions each time. No viruses on scan, I looking at reformating the drive - anyone any ideas?

Yea.. so the OP just called everyone who doesn't want to help him quote "a retard", but he didn't try to reboot the computer to resolve the issue.

Guess we all learnt a lesson here today.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright children..

1. If you have a computer problem use our Computer forum. The trolls don't hang out there.
    2. People who suggest that someone does something that will damage their computer will get an infraction for trolling. (example "delete system32")