How to Skin target Buffs with SBF while using SUF?

Satrina buff frames, Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Cant figure out how to do it.
    Any help? Cheers

Deleted
    ButtonFacade. If you don't have it, get it.
    /bf

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    ButtonFacade. If you don't have it, get it.
    /bf
    I do have buttonfacade.. But it does not skin my SUF buff frames -.-

actually it does but SBF's been broken for a while so i moved to Raven which is a hard to setup but it works the same. And the new Button facade has problems so stay away from Alpha versions and stick with beta/release and all should be good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    actually it does but SBF's been broken for a while
    How exactly?

SBF works perfect for me, since the new developer has taken it up.
    I know I put it in the title buy my main problem is which SUF's Buffs and debuffs not being skinned.

It depends if SUF supports ButtonFacade or not - if not, you can use SBF frames to display your target buffs and debuffs ( I think that's what you're asking, if I understood correctly). Ok, so how to do it?

/sbf options
    Create New Frame (bottom right corner).

General tab:
    Name it anything you want (ie. Target).
    Set Frame unit to target.
    Click Buffs, Debuffs, White- or Blacklist as you prefer. If you enable Clickthrough on it, you won't be able to see tooltips on mouseover for instance, or click the buffs off (if you enabled Interactive). Again, your preference.

Layout tab:
    Frame visibility - you can use this to display buffs/debuffs based on conditions (for instance only in combat, or in raid, on hostile or friendly target only..) - leave it on Always if you don't want to bother with additional settings.

Icons tab:
    Make sure you check the Do not show SBF icon borders box (they interfere with ButtonFacade). Leave Do not colour ButtonFacade borders un-checked.

Ofc, you'll want to size the icons appropriately, and move them where you want them to be displayed. Don't worry about it looking weird, they will only be shown if you actually have a target. You may have to reload UI a few times during your configuration, if your settings aren't being displayed as soon as you change them.

This is just a brief walkthrough, I'm not exactly sure how familiar you are with SBF and BF, but if you need any more help, you know where to ask.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Deleted
    I seem to remember at least that SBF supported BF. Let me check.

---------- Post added 2011-05-07 at 04:04 PM ----------

I checked, after doing /bf, SBF shows up as a entry in the "AddOns" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I seem to remember at least that SBF supported BF. Let me check.

---------- Post added 2011-05-07 at 04:04 PM ----------

I checked, after doing /bf, SBF shows up as a entry in the "AddOns" tab.
    Treeston.. I know you're a Mod.. But please.. -.-
    I posted again above Duskmoon saying I mis typed in the title and that my problem was with SUF not SBF.

Yeah, reading is hard, sorry about that. (Not going to bump the thread because of this)
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-12 at 11:07 AM.