Let's bring back some good old Machinima creators

I was bored recently and went to watching a few old WoW Machinima; I ended up re-watching Illegal Danish 1 and 2. After finishing the second I saw a related video being the prelude to Illegal Danish 3.. I ended up watching that and thought, well hey; what ever happened to the third? I ended up googling Illegal Danish 3, and this came up...
    http://myndflame.com/blogs/myndflame...egal-danish-3/
    I read through the story and to my surprise... the reason his Machinima have been missing some small details here and there, or look almost like they've been editing out some parts, is because he is lacking financially and Machinima being low profit to zero profit... I can see how getting the resources to create more good videos may be lacking.
    I know we all see some music video parodies or funny WoW humor; but honestly, I don't think there are that many people creating big Machinima about WoW... or just a music video parody. The days of Nyhm were fun, great videos; we still have WoWcrendor and some other guys; but personally, I would like to see some of these classic creators come back. I don't know too much of what happened to Nyhm and others... but if Myndflame is willing to create more for your viewing pleasure.. but lacking resources.. why not help him out?
    If we can get some people motivated in creating Machinima, maybe we'll see some people being more interested in WoW/ proud to play it (For those who have been bored or feel it isn't as interesting).

TL;DR: let's help him out and see if we can't get some good old Machinima back up and running, or get some new faces out there. Why not start with a guy who is willing but missing some finances, because I know I'd like to see Illegal Danish 3 for sure!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see more stuff along the line of Blind with tons of custom animations and such, but I suppose most people aren't willing to put in that much time.

Or hell, just give me more Cranius.

Deleted
    Martin Falch, creator of masterpieces such as Tales of the Past and Divided Soul

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Illegal Danish 2:Escape from Orgrimmar isn't really old :P

As for the others, Oxhorn still makes them here and there, Nyhm had a kid(I think?), Myndflame is having money issues(But still making Machinima, so not sure what you mean there), Martin Falch still makes them(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gcs2...layer_embedded), Oblivious Films still makes them, Olibith still makes them(Edit: Maybe not), Stone Falcon might be slowing down, but still has some. Beckman is still making them too.

So who all exactly do you mean?
    Last edited by seam; 2011-05-06 at 04:11 PM.

Mainly Myndflame, I just added whoever else if anyone wanted to fill in with people who have created great things, or have unfinished things that are great.

As for Mynflame still making stuff.. probably want to read through what I linked. He makes small stuff here and there... but very little, and he says he wants to make big things; such as Illegal Danish, but cannot do it because of his money issues.