Deleted

Chakra vs Holy Word: Chastise

Posted this at: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2064317571
    and wanted to see MMO:s opinion.

Chakra : Activate to boost your healing or damage.
    HW:CH : Disorient (until revelations is specced and used with chakra it transforms).

Too me it would make more sence if they swap places of these two abilitys as it would be more awesome and feel great to start with chakra at lvl 10.
    Chastise don't help with healing until used with chakra, only soloing or pvp, while chakra help both healing and dmg.

Earlier when blizz announced chakra it was supposed to make holy more different from disc and the reason to ppl to change specc to holy.
    When they announced the remade talent trees, it was supposed to make players feel like playing their specc already at lvl 10 while getting the first talentpoint.

This makes chakra perfect for a lvl 10 ability, while chastise just feel like a situational ability suited for more advanced situations.

The swap will not make any inpact on max lvl so it shouldnt make problems, while it helps alot at low lvl when ppl want holys to respecc disc or play like a disc with shields.

What is yours opinion about this? Would you like a change or like it the way it is?

Deleted
    To be honest, I was max level when Chastise was introduced and I still never use it. I can understand that it might be more confusing for new levelling priests, but talent trees for new levels are a mixed bag anyway. I have levelled shaman and hunter 1-85 and they too are as different from levelling as they are at 80+ as holy priesting seems to be.

i re-rolled a priest in cata just for lolz. hw: chastise is more useful that the OP give credit while leveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    It's fun to use in PvP if nothing else.

Chastise is pretty worthless while on the level cap, however it can be used if you are leveling has holy. If it was a talent as deep as Chakra, everyone would just skip it, as it is a "DPS" talent in a healing tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Argg0 View Post
    Chastise is pretty worthless while on the level cap, however it can be used if you are leveling has holy. If it was a talent as deep as Chakra, everyone would just skip it, as it is a "DPS" talent in a healing tree.
    If it was required to pick up to link to Revelations, or if it was included in the Revelations talent, people would still take it.

But, Chastise is pretty awesome while on the level cap, if you PvP as Holy. An instant cast ranged Blind? A way to peel melee, interrupt other healers, stun for a surprise attack, stop kiters or those trying to run away. Its uses are huge in PvP, and as far as its place at a level 10 ability, it really flows into everything else the tree is designed for.

I like it where it is.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish the disorient didn't break so easy with damage. I know it's supposed to...but meh.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15