New paladin tank looking for help.

Hey, I have a level 46 Tauren Protection Paladin. I've been casually doing dungeons while I level. So far, I had zero trouble, until I hit level 45.

Before, I hardly took damage. But now, just taking 3 mobs the healer can easily go OOM. Is it because I still have some mail gear on? Is it the healer's fault or am I just doing something wrong?

I mean, I have 3.4k health. I know that's doesn't show much, but at least I'm don't have less health than any of the dps I group with. I'm not stacking stamania, even though I do have some on my gear, but that's because most gear either comes with strength and stam, or Stam and agility. I do have agility, but I can't find much gear at my level which has the proper stats. I don't know. Hopefully someone can help me.

Deleted
    Ideally you would use the tanking heirlooms. I levelled my Paladin almost exclusively through dungeons towards the end of wrath. You shouldn't really need to pay too much attention to avoidance on gear just as you used to be able to focus more on the overall stamina gear gave you as opposed to defence.

Any cooldowns you can use helps greatly as does trying to make sure mobs are positioned in front of you and interupting and casts you can.

Deleted
    With the WoG timer being added, tanking lower level dungeons got a little bit tougher for paladins. It can still give you 3/4 of your HP, but it limited use makes you a bit softer than before.

As for your mail gear, try and replace it soonish. At lover levels, your block is terrible and overall avoidance isn't that much better. Plate = More armor, more armor = more physical damage mitigation.

I believe you have access to the Grand Crusader talent at level 45, so for those caster mobs keep your Avengers Shield for multiple interrupts on them (Lower level dungeons tend to have casters start casting the same move, at the same time)

There isn't really much more advice you can be given at that level, besides the obvious grind for BoA Tanking Gear. Try to sort out your mail gear to plate and you should see some better survival against melee enemies.

ALS

Deleted
    There's not much I can tell you about tanking at that level except to work on that gear.

Here is a link to some blue gear at your level: http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?fil...23;crs=3;crv=0

You can use wowhead to find more, and really try to get it. Survivability at that level is 10% skill and 90% gear. Just aim for high armor and stamina, dodge/parry will help too but they're in scarce supply. Also make sure your spec is well done, get all the survival talents you can. All you need for threat is Hammer of the Righteous.