Deleted

Buying a Wireless Headset

Hello! I just wanted to jump in here and see what you guys thing and can recomend any wireless headsets. I never had ones but i realy want ones and will buy as soon as i choose:

-Whatevr you think is good please list, below are things id *like* to have, doesnt mean they must have.
    -With microphone.
    -Station self charger, no 2nd hand batteries. If exists. USB connection instead of power cord to the charger station is a plus.
    -Able to go below 20Hz is a BIG bonus.
    -Config buttons on the ear-pads are OK, without any buttons is OK too (can control with system settings)
    -Quality over price.

Thank you in advance ^_^ Free portals from my mage for 2 weeks if i choose yours @Frostmane-EU

EDIT: I live in europe, US companies dont ship to europe :P
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2011-05-07 at 02:07 AM.

I considered buying one in the past, and the only one that seemed to get decent reviews was the Logitech G930

Logitech

Logitech Headphones usally worked really well for me , I would say these are almost the best you can get currently , light weight , they are expensive though, that would be the the only con for me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...04399&Tpk=g930

Currently 42$ savings on new egg , that is a pretty good deal considering I always see these at Best Buy for the Constant 159.99

Quote Originally Posted by Syrada18 View Post
    Logitech Headphones usally worked really well for me , I would say these are almost the best you can get currently , light weight , they are expensive though, that would be the the only con for me.

Currently 42$ savings on new egg , that is a pretty good deal considering I always see these at Best Buy for the Constant 159.99
    These are the ones on my wishlist as well.

Deleted
    Unfortunatly newegg does no ship to europe and locally they sell for 160ish euros (240 usd) :\
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2011-05-07 at 01:58 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Syrada18 View Post

I recommend this one. I got it for $99 in Best Buy. It's all USB. The connection is great and the quality is fantastic. I went from stereo audio to this and I cant ever see me going back. The mic is crystal clear also. I usually don't like Wireless stuff but the battery last for up to 10 hours of use, and you can just plug it into the base and use it as a wired mic while its charging also.

The headset is very comfortable too. The Earpiece is huge and they practically don't even touch your ear.

Deleted
    Hm, unfortunatly i checked international websites to buy that and those with good prices (below 150 USD) wont ship to europe. otherwise its too expensive for a mere headset :S