10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Coinbangles the Bruiser Merchant. {WIP}

Name: Frackle Coinbangles

Race: Goblin

Languages: Goblin, Orcish, Trade Secret.

Class: Warrior.

Faction: Formerly Bilgewater Cartel, now Horde.

Personality: Sly, Mischievous, Bold.

Likes/Dislikes: Loves Money. Hates Poor People.

Appearance: Darkish Goblin Skin, Black Rogue inspired Hair. Wears Wrath armor to show his might. With a Tan cloak.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Can hold his own, great at taunting opponents with catchy sarcastic phrases. Won't do it without the "Right" price.

History: Frackle Coinbangles, otherwise known as Coinbangles the Bruiser Merchant; was originally born as a wealthy aristocratic Goblin heir.
    Although his brothers, Sinkle, Tinkle, Winkle, and Binkle all went into their fathers ways of ass kissing to the max. Frackle found his own way, as a Bruiser for Trade Prince Maldy in the later years of Maldy's years. Trade Prince Maldy taught the young aspiring Goblin, the ways of the trade. Mostly the lesser ways; Goblins never tell all their secrets now do they?

After Gallywix's grand introduction to Trade Prince, he found himself without a job as a Bruiser, since Gallywix preferred the Hobgoblins.
    Frackle started doing small gambles here and there, and soon owned many shops on Kezan, but with a more subtle name; "Landlord".
    Frackle completely abandoned his first name, and switched it to just Coinbangles. With this change he needed a title, something grand, yet still subtle enough not to stir up attention from Gallywix, or any other competition.

He decided upon a name from the two things he knew the best. Beating people up, and doing mischievous trades.
    Thus Coinbangles the Bruiser Merchant was born. He did underhanded deals for some powerful hands in the Goblin society of Kezan. Along with introducing Candy Cane and Chip Endale to some very important Goblins in the KCR. His other masterpieces of Goblin trading just so happened to be the Yacht for Gallywix. The Yacht originally belonged to some Goblin down in Ratchet, who found his hands tied when a few Goblins just happened to drop in on him.

Doing that deal just happened to land Coinbangles a free ride on the Yacht when Deathwing made Kezan's Volcano explode.
    Coinbangles was one of the few Goblins who stuck with Gallywix throughout the Goblin Revolt on the Lost Isles. Landing him a merchant opportunity from Gallywix when they finally landed in Durotar

Since the arrival and induction into the Horde, Coinbangles traveled with a group of Horde Adventurers as what they referred to as a "Tank". Constantly making fun of monsters and living organisms.

He's lived a good life, and he still has much more to do. Thus the story of Coinbangles the Bruiser Merchant shall continue on, just as long as Azeroth doesn't get destroyed by the constant wars and conflicts that ensue.
    Last edited by Coinbangles; 2011-05-07 at 07:47 PM.

I like this Bio. It is close to the goblin starting area but yet original, and the character is not involved into any major Lore.

One surely could flesh this out, but for a starters RP is surely is enough, since the character may evolve.

Only one small point: I think Finkle is a first name used by a famous Gnome, maybe change that, since Gobs and Gnomes don't get along really well. But if you want to go with it, it is not really a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I knew I heard the name somewhere in Warcraft lol.
    I'll most likely change it when I start expanding his story a bit more. Thanks for your input!

EDIT:Changed his name to Frackle.
    Last edited by Coinbangles; 2011-05-07 at 07:48 PM.
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!