Hunter macro help

hi, ill start by saying that my inglish isnt very good(not my mother language) so plz dont kill me :C
    i have wowhead.com/spell=82175 on my gloves , and i have a macro for each of my core spells so it can be up on every CD
    this is my macro
    #showtooltip (spell)
    /cast (spell)
    /PetAttack
    /use Handguards of the Tormented (enchanted gloves)
    the problem with my macro is that every time i press any of the spells i have with the macro my hunter start "ability is not ready yet/its still recharging/not ready yet" over and over and over again and its quite annoying

so my question: is there any kind of macro that can be used only when its not on CD or something so that the "ability is not ready yet" stop
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by Elloe View Post
    hi, ill start by saying that my inglish isnt very good(not my mother language) so plz dont kill me :C
    i have wowhead.com/spell=82175 on my gloves , and i have a macro for each of my core spells so it can be up on every CD
    this is my macro
    #showtooltip (spell)
    /cast (spell)
    /PetAttack
    /use Handguards of the Tormented (enchanted gloves)
    the problem with my macro is that every time i press any of the spells i have with the macro my hunter start "ability is not ready yet/its still recharging/not ready yet" over and over and over again and its quite annoying

so my question: is there any kind of macro that can be used only when its not on CD or something so that the "ability is not ready yet" stop
    ty
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast (spell)
    /petattack
    /use 10
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    Or use addons like:
    ErrorMonster
    pError
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-05-07 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Be sure that all the letters in the script line is written the exact same way as he did, capital letters included.

You can't use multiple abilities that require a GCD at the same time in the same macro.

You can have one with a GCD and an unlimited number off the GCD though, but you need to put the ones off the GCD FIRST because you cant do anything while you're already casting.

I actually use a macro on my hunter to basically blow all cooldowns. This isn't a verbatim copy but it basically looks like this...

/cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast Lifeblood
    /use 13
    /use 14

And that works just fine. However you should note, the use 13 and 14 are for trinkets which you may or may not have on-use trinkets equipped and you also cant pop them at the same time, however the macro will pop whichever one is off cooldown at the moment which means you can hit this macro when ANY of these are off cooldowns including individual trinkets and it'll still activate anything that is available. But it'll never pop both trinkets at once because the game has been recoded to have a global trinket cooldown.

Adding a /use 10 in there should be fine. Maybe you should try using just DPS cooldowns on a seperate key than one of your primary attacks and that would work better for you. Afterall, stacking all cooldowns at once is superior DPS than spreading them out.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2011-05-07 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    also, I recommend "/use 10" instead of the name of the item. makes it easier when you get new gloves.

i copy/paste the scrip =still there
    /use 10 = still there
    and the engi enchant is off the GCD(just tested)
    ill try the addon now

You know I think I misunderstood your problem.

You want the character to stop actually SAYING "not ready yet"? There is an option somewhere in your game options to disable error sounds that will prevent that. Someone else already provided the code for the actual red error text.

Failing that, there's always the old school method of adding disable and re-enable sound into the code it's self. Such as...

Code:
    /run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0

Your code here... /use 10, all that mess

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);
    That keeps your in-game sound in tact, but prevents the error sounds. I also threw in the removing red error text code as well just for kicks.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2011-05-07 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You know I think I misunderstood your problem.

You want the character to stop actually SAYING "not ready yet"? There is an option somewhere in your game options to disable error sounds that will prevent that. Someone else already provided the code for the actual red error text.

Failing that, there's always the old school method of adding disable and re-enable sound into the code it's self. Such as...

Code:
    /run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0

Your code here... /use 10, all that mess

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);
    That keeps your in-game sound in tact, but prevents the error sounds. I also threw in the removing red error text code as well just for kicks.
    perfect thats what i wanted ,srry if i didnt put the problem very clear
    TY everyone :]
    Last edited by Rylee; 2011-05-07 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elloe View Post
    perfect thats what i wanted ,srry if i didnt put the problem very clear
    TY everyone :]
    You can go to options -> sound -> and tick off Error Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    You can go to options -> sound -> and tick off Error Speech
    thats what i did ty