Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's now pretty obvious what will happen.

Thrall will be placed into the body of the black dragon he helped save and become leader of the black dragonflight.

Deleted
    At least show us the winners, then i can see the screenshots and know if u picked them at random and only went through the worst few pages and i don't have to bother entering these comps again.
    Last edited by mmoc284bee3783; 2011-05-07 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Can we see the winning screenshots?

Hmm I guess judging by the sudden nerf to lock damage yet again, one of the devs must have gotten his or her butt whipped by a warlock in arena and now wants to get even with a nerf to warlocks. Oh well hopefully they dont go too overboard with it. I expect a mage or paladin buff is incoming as well to make the dev in particular feel better for the loss of a single arena fight.
    Last edited by baldcore; 2011-05-07 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post

Thrall will be placed into the body of the black dragon he helped save and become leader of the black dragonflight.
    Seems a bit far-fetched, but hell... this is Blizzard we're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post

So he won't have "little brown babies" with Aggra? doubt it

This does look like a very intriguing plot surrounding Thrall...but I hope more is shown in the scene when Fandral shows up and puts the okeydoke on him. Because I don't see how Fandral, revamped or not, just waltzes in and waltzes out right under the nose of the most powerful archdruid ever, the Aspect of Time, and the Aspect of the Dream. Makes no sense...

Fandral's trolling, lol.

So... Thrall is surrounded by some of the most powerful characters in Warcraft history...

And an upstart 'Druid of the Flame' can manage to kill him. Why didn't Malfurion wipe the floor with that guy, the moment he showed? Or YSERA?

Bleh.

Deleted
    and the winners are?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfem View Post
    and the winners are?
    Not me ! ... pfff ... Can I have a cookie at least ?

"So, while there might be very small design flaws in making all Battlegrounds absolutely even for each faction, every other discrepancy is more a sociological issue."

This reads to me like they're saying "Battlegrounds are balanced fine, its just that Horde players are just inherently better, except for those that choose to play Alterac Valley."

Wait wait wait..NOZDORMU IS BACK?

10+ Year Old Account
    Show us the winning screenshots! So not fair.

Must be something wrong then, I haven't recived any PM yet.....
    I like the purple color on the bear though, it makes it look completely shit next to my red bear. Keep it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    "We've made countless quality-of-life improvements to the game in terms of content, UI, data storage, character profiles, etc. We've expanded upon what you get for your monthly subscription by leaps and bounds since the game was first released, but the subscription price has not changed."

I'm sorry, but have we all been playing the same game?
    You know, the game that has been --->nearly unplayable in any kind of serious context<--- without a bunch of extra addons from Blizzard's free marketing family, Curse?

'We've improved our UI, but have been gracious enough not to charge you all extra for it

NEWSFLASH. No one with a brain ever used the Blizzard UI during the first 5 years of the game, because it wasn't actually good enough to play the game with.

This isn't a QQ about character reskins or extra mounts or transfers costing money btw (if someone wants to pay for a true 'extra', that's their decision) - just a response to the unbelievable suggestion that Blizzard has been continually caretaking the functionality of their game, and has been kind enough not to increase subscription price because of it, when their game has in reality very openly relied on player made addons for most of its existence.
    How much did Curse or Blizzard charge you for those spiffy addons?
    BfA Beta Time

I won one of the pets here was my screenshot!

http://i.imgur.com/rLbkH.jpg

"It's purple."

I have to disagree on that one. It's clearly a diluted red from the original design of the Amani Bear (i.e. an ugly pink). I would not disgrace or disrespect purple by calling it such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Wut? They gonna remove Thrall from the game?
    No, the epic quest chain to come is you helping Aggra to save Thrall's soul, and bring it back together, which you end up doing.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    "It's purple."

I have to disagree on that one. It's clearly a diluted red from the original design of the Amani Bear (i.e. an ugly pink). I would not disgrace or disrespect purple by calling it such.
    Yep, agreed. It's about as purple as the stupid "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" mount is violet - that thing is like a pinkish magenta color, NOT violet.

So glad I don't have to waste my time on that mount - I'm happy to have my far superior (and soon to be much rarer in comparison) Amani War Bear.