Poll: Your choice is...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    High elves for life.

Glory to the (living) Windrunner sisters !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Blood Elves for sure, after all the terrible things the Night Elves have done I was jsut unable to vote for them.
    I almost wanted to click on them because they have awesome mounts, but my hand was stopping me.
    Terrible things? What terrible things? In my account they saved Azeroth at least twice (not even including war of the shifting sands and the threat the Qiraji opposed), sacrificing their own immortality the second time (that threat had nothing to do with the Night Elves, more with the High Elves and their addiction to magic).
    The terrible things other races have committed fade in the (absent) terribleness of Night Elves, right?

Deleted
    Night elves are fail, neutral leaders and hugely crap/dated animations

I don't exactly love belves either but they beat NEs by miles. Furthermore they actually attack the opposite faction if you fight them, unlike mighty neutral Malfurion

10+ Year Old Account
    52-52, dead even.

Dun dun dun.

Deleted
    Am i only only one who thinks the Blood Elf Woman look sort-of anorexic? I wish they were not so skinny

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Night Elves for sure.
    I really enjoy the depth of the lore behind them.

Plus Blood Elves just annoy me.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I'm a "horde for life" type dude but voted NE cos BE suck plain and simple. However both male models do suck, BE more than NE tho, just.

Deleted
    All my characters are belfs, think that pretty much explains my views on this :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to make Sophie's Choice, I'd go with Night Elves. I'm Horde-for-Life and yes, still bitter and spiteful that we had to have a pretty race shoehorned in. I absolutely hate blood elf broads. Obnoxious broomsticks with a laugh that makes me want to shove a spoon in my ears.

Night elves have much more depth to their background and storyline, they are a much darker and cooler race imo, plus what someone mentioned about Metzen only including blood elves to give the Horde a decent looking race makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    If I had to make Sophie's Choice, I'd go with Night Elves. I'm Horde-for-Life and yes, still bitter and spiteful that we had to have a pretty race shoehorned in. I absolutely hate blood elf broads. Obnoxious broomsticks with a laugh that makes me want to shove a spoon in my ears.
    I thought most Horde for life people got over that childish shit like six years ago? lol

I think Blood elves would be a much more appealing race if they actually did something of note with their faction leader, it seems like he is just twiddling his thumbs in SMC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Varian Wrynn View Post
    I thought most Horde for life people got over that childish shit like six years ago? lol

Haha! Varian Wrynn is trying to talk to me about childish shit! Haha!

Night Elves are beatiful, feral and fierce. Obvious choice.

BE are barbies/sexually confused.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Blood elves,I hate hippies.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Deleted
    Blood Elf! Can't stand Night elf or Alliance :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    Haha! Varian Wrynn is trying to talk to me about childish shit! Haha!
    Was just a thought man, no need to raise blood pressure

What exactly is it about a race that doesn't look like it's been beaten mercilessly by the ugly stick that disturbs you? Cause 'they dun fit mature hrode loktar oger lolz'?

trolls, they are so good they win even in this situation

Deleted
    I really like Blood elf female, male is....meh

Pre-WoW:

Blood elves. Throughout the warcraft 3 campaigns they were a very cool race, with a dark past and interesting ways to deal with it.

Post-WoW:

Night Elves. Just because blood elves' awesomeness was totally butchered.