Poll: Do you want Another Season of Smallville

Thread: [TV] Smallville

Cool [TV] Smallville

Season 10 Ends this friday, just wondering how many people are wacthing it, i havent miss a epidsode of it yet and its not even released here

Also theres Talk of a season 11 as there has been a massive spike in this seasons ratings compared to the last, but im not sure if it was just a rumor or they are actually doing it.

so i guess theres another Question, Do you want another season of Smallville ??
    Last edited by Tyrilion; 2011-05-07 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, it went downhill when they killed Lex I think, how could they kill Superman's arch nemesis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Smallville is ending its run, the finale will have Michael Rosenbaum returning as Lex and we will finally see Tom don the suit. Another season would be bland compared to this finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Smallville is ending its run, the finale will have Michael Rosenbaum returning as Lex and we will finally see Tom don the suit. Another season would be bland compared to this finale.
    I agree, thats the thing ive been looking forward to the most, just him putting the dam suit on, or getting flight back .. but i would like to see it come back as metropolis instead of smallville maybe ??