Thread: Miss announcer?

Miss announcer?

I need a mod that displays misses so I won't miss them (get it? :P).

Anyone know of any such addon? Thanks

Why not simply try and get more hit rating?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzy View Post
    That's the best advice ever.

Look for your class/spec hitcap and work towards it like everyone else does.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priests don't stack hit.

I don't know any addon that does that, but try searching on http://www.wowinterface.com or http://www.curse.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Cause I'm a shadow priest, and we don't need to be at hitcap.

I know how to play my class, kaythanks.

Vom, I have, but I found nothing D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Shadow Priests don't stack hit.

I don't know any addon that does that, but try searching on http://www.wowinterface.com or http://www.curse.com.

Well if you don't need to stack hit, means you dont need to worry about it, which in turn means you dont need to know about it.

Right?

Deleted
    MikScrollingBattleText, you can configure it to show only the misses if you want.

i have a healer and, as such, on pve i get some misses. thank god wind shear doesnt miss now but its helpful to know when i miss purge. or what buff i actually removed

Quote Originally Posted by Theelis View Post
    Well if you don't need to stack hit, means you dont need to worry about it, which in turn means you dont need to know about it.

Right?
    That's just dumb. I need to know if I miss, so I can recover, but I don't need to get a lot of hit

Deleted
    Pretty much any scrolling text addon can be setup to highlight some things more obviously. Someone likes crits, you like misses obviously.

The built in scrolling combat text thing shows misses too if I am not mistaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Pretty much any scrolling text addon can be setup to highlight some things more obviously. Someone likes crits, you like misses obviously.

The built in scrolling combat text thing shows misses too if I am not mistaken.
    it does not show what spell you actually missed. if you cast vampirit touch and then SW:P they hit at the same time and if one misses you wont know which.

wow without a good floating combat text addon feels....not right :<

Shadow priests do NOT need to stack hit.

Any other posts questioning me, or bashing me, or whatever, I'll just report.

The default UI does not tell me which spell missed. Hell, I might even not see the message.

But I'll try MSBT. I've used it before, so I'm familiar with it, and don't know why I didn't think of it before.

But I'm still taking suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard View Post
    Shadow priests do NOT need to stack hit.

Any other posts questioning me, or bashing me, or whatever, I'll just report.
    Not exactly a polite way to ask for suggestions...

Not exactly a polite way to ask for suggestions...
    I've explained myself in a previous post. I don't like repeating myself. It's not fun.

People going "ur dum lol just get hit cap like the rest of us" are just ignorant to the fact that SPriests do not need hitcap (nor are we the only exception. I believe Feral Druids don't need it, either. I could be wrong, though)

Deleted
    atleast in wotlk there was an option for it in forte excorcist
    it would send you a message and make a strange sound

10+ Year Old Account
    MSBT hands down. I love that addon. It shows whenenever you hit/miss with an ability as well as showing the icon of the ability beside the amount of damage done or how it didn't land (dodge/parry/miss/block/reflect/immune/absorb/whatever). Additionally, you can even set up specific alerts to tell you when a specific spell misses with a sound or visual notification.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2011-05-07 at 06:17 PM.