Thread: caelNameplates

caelNameplates

As the title suggest's this thread is about caelNameplates, I am currently trying to find an updated version or a replacement. Just asking if anyone has found an update or a suitable replacement?

As a former lover of all things cael, i switched over to Tidy Plates after it became evident that it wasn't going to come back to its glory days.
    I loved how minimalistic caelnameplates was, but the aggro coloring won me over in a big way on TidyPlates. (I'm a tank)
    And being able to set the colors to whatever i want, i can choose to make it look just like caelnameplates, slightly changing color when a mob is losing aggro, then another when its attacking someone else.
    Last edited by Psykoticrage; 2011-05-08 at 02:21 AM. Reason: The spelling, it ELUDES ME!

caelNameplates fix for 4.1

Replace the following linked text inside each respectable file.

If you just overwrite the data that is already in the files with those, then reload your game, you should have a working copy of caelNameplates.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    caelNameplates fix for 4.1

Replace the following linked text inside each respectable file.

If you just overwrite the data that is already in the files with those, then reload your game, you should have a working copy of caelNameplates.
    Thank you very much.