Why is naming and Shaming bad?

Recently on multiple ocassions I have seen that you have to Delete or blank out someone's name in screenshots. The reason supposedly behind this is "nameing and shaming is bad".

My concern is why do people have this mind set?!? I mean, people should deal with the repercussions of their actions, its how IRL social control is enforced. If you don't want to have a bad rep for something you don't do it. Why is it that when it comes to a video game we enforce this policy of anonymity? Which only encourages such actions as there is no recourse when people don't know who is responsible.......

Unless I'm missing something, the gaming community and the online attitude has devolved with these rules that encourage what they shouldn't.

Guidelines

4. Naming and shaming
    We don't want to see one sided accusations or any other form of naming and shaming. Armory links to characters that are not your own will be deleted, as will character names and servers.

Example to clarify: A thread about the worst geared character(s) with links to armory pages or character names and/or realm names.

If you wish to discuss forum rules it's best to send a PM to Sunshine or Boub

Closing This.