Ive been playing Ret for a few weeks now after i ditched my disc priest and its been maybe the most fun ive had on wow ever. So I picked up a prot set and dumped my holy set once the CTA came out so i can tank for some bags now and again. Well i found prot to be really really fun, but still slightly less fun than ret. I have been trying to find a good raiding guild as ret because i do ~18-20k dps with my 352 ilvl if all my procs go well, but the other dps do barely 10k so i dont feel im in the right guild for me. It seems like a lot of guilds are looking for Prot pallies or tanks in general and since i find it almost as enjoyable as Ret i was thinking about maybe just tanking for a guild because i just want to raid, kill bosses, and get gear. So I have enough Valor pts for my t11 chest piece and im trying to decide Ret or Prot before i pick it. I know most people will say the one they play is better, but if you could just right like a few sentences or so about the things you find more fun about it or why you think one is better than the other it would be greatly appreciated.