10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Low level paladin tanking, my exp, and tanking outlook.

So to start off i started a paladin tank acouple of days ago he is currently lvl 21 with full tanking BoA's. Not only is the paladin super fun to play, but i have good threat, and damage mit. I find that even with sub par groups a paladin tank can really make a big differance in who the outcome of the instance/boss encounter can go. I can't wait to get higher up to unlock more spells/CD's to maximize my effectiveness.

this next part is a side note i will give a tl;dr :P

So i entered a group where the tank left and wiped the group.I came into the group with a good attitude and explained some basic instance lingo such as los, fat pulling, chain pulling ect. They where not the most experianced nor had any BoA's. So we started clearing and things went really well. Its amazing just coming into a group with a positive attitude and a willingess to help others in lfd can do. Spreading the knowledge at lower levels helps wows community grow in a better direction. If we paladins and other group leaders can take some time to be a little more paitent and listen to the needs of the group lfd will be a better place to go.

for those of you who are lazy

tl;dr:
    be nice in groups, help others, it will help us all in the long run.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a paladin, soloing BRD in ret. No big deal that you tank well in full heirlooms on 21st lvl. Just wait for heroics, when you have to rely on the rest of your group.

But tanking through all the leveling works good, it helps people to get a the feel of their class, get used to abilities, rotation etc. People, to whom queuing in dps gear as tanks to reduce the waiting seems like a good idea, that what makes random PUGs experience painful.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

It's not just paladin tanks, any positive tank will have a good group. It's the same way with bgs, be encouraging, positive, give tips where needed and you'll be bi-winning.