6/13H experienced DK DPS w/ geared tank offspec LF guild

Why I'm Leaving My Current Guild:
    I took a semi-break from raiding with my current guild to focus on finishing out my degree and be able to work enough hours to support myself. I say semi-break because I was still asked to tank a few fights each week due to a lack of a geared third tank. Now that I'm graduating next week and able to raid again, I've been finding the guild to be falling apart, bleeding its better players left and right and leaving the mediocre players.

What I'm Looking For in a Guild:
    • Better progression than my current guild (9/13H or better would be preferable)
    • Three to four day raid weeks
    • Normal evening raid hours (starting at 7 or later, ending at midnight or before)
    • Preferably Alliance, though Horde would absolutely be considered equally (just trying to minimize costs if possible, no big deal if I need to spend extra to go Horde)
    • A guild that can take dirty humor, make fun of each other, and have a great time while raiding competitively

What I Have to Offer:
    • 6/13H experience in Cataclysm
    • 12/12H ICC10, 11/12H ICC25 (with several very close wipes, before calling it quits until Cataclysm)
    • Well-geared 2H Frost main-spec
    • Equally well-geared Blood tank off-spec with gearing focus on mastery
    • Max-level JC/BS
    • Quick learner
    • Often the last to die, rarely get hit by avoidable mechanics
    • Strong desire to progress competitively
    • Great knowledge and constant research of the death knight class
    • Research of fights ahead of time
    • Preparation for raids (flasks, potions, food, etc.)
    • Quiet on Ventrilo until speaking is necessary (cooldowns, accepting resses, taunts, etc.)
    • Decent Resto/Ele shaman alt w/ max-level Enchanting/Alchemy

I have parses from last week. Ranked on 2 fights as DPS after having only tanked for the past month (my semi-break I mentioned before). Will gladly link if asked for them.

Though I intend on apping to guilds in the near future, I saw decent results from someone else posting a thread like this and figured I would give it a shot as well.
    Last edited by abarba; 2011-05-08 at 07:37 PM.

Hey Abarba! Hero is looking for a talented dk to add to our roster and perhaps you might be interested!

While we are only 8/13 Heroic at the moment, we're working on H Nef and looking for all around great player to add to our roster to help us finish up this tier of content and all that is to come after. We're been around as a guild for over 5 years now and have a raid team comprised mainly of working professionals/college students. We're progression focused but enjoy having a good time. This is a game and is supposed to be fun, not feel like a second job.

Just go go into a bit more detail though about what you're looking for, we currently raid 4 days a week, Tues-Thurs + Sunday 8-12est. Also we're a Horde guild located on Burning Blade which is a pvp/est server.

I'd really love to chat with you a bit further to tell you more about Hero and see if perhaps we're just the guild you are looking for! You can reach me in game on Liquidvapor over on Burning Blade, at hordehero.com or via email anytime at lvherobb@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Abarba

<Pure> is looking for a DK. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top US 50 ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared all heroic content (13/13 H25), finishing with US 34. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 3 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraidersDOTcom/forums
    also our recruitment post : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post11334340 you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magtard a tell in game.

We're searching for a talented dps DK to play fulltime. Rather than give you our wall of text recruiting blurb (which can be found on our website or MMO's PvE recruitment forums and I encourage you to read it to find out more about our guild), I'll summarize the important stuff here:

www.integrity-stormrage.com

Raid times: Mon, Tues, Thur, Sun 7-11:30 EST (less when not on progression content).

We are currently 12/13H US 49

Previous Raids:
    12/12 Heroic Lich King 25 (killed July 29, US 109), drakes done (US 28)
    Heroic Halion 25 (killed August 3, US 82)
    5/5 ToGC, Grand Crusader
    All Ulduar hard modes, including Alone in the Darkness; Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    Glory of the Raider (US 50th)
    6/6 pre-nerf Sunwell

Stable, fun raid environment, on an active, Alliance-dominant PvE server. Very low turnover of guild members. We're friendly, dedicated raiders who need a great dk for the team.

Check us out! Check us out! If you have any additional questions, please, don't hesitate to contact Heliaster, Fynnia or Sycadderly on Stormrage

Hey there Abarba, Voracity is looking for another dk while we finish up heroic content in this patch.
    We're 8/13 heroics and have made some real awesome progress (sub 50% attempts) on nefarian heroic for server firsts.

if you're interested in the guild, or have anything you need answered about us, you can go to www .thevoracityguild. com to see all our info and such, and hell, maybe even put in an application.

Hope to see you.
    Valestik, Death Knight Class Lead.

Hiya:

We just had a spot that opened up for a DPS MS / Tank OS DK. We are exactly where you are in progression, so if that is not a deal-breaker, I encourage you to read our recruitment information below and to stop by our web site, register, and check out the information we have there regarding our vision, goals and structure.

And no matter what, best of luck to you in your search!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Raid Times: Weds, Thurs, & Mon, 8:00 to 11:30, EST
    Raid Type: 25-man. HM focused
    Web Site: http://www.axiomicecrown.com/
    Server Location: New York Datacenter
    Axiom was founded for Cataclysm on the belief that hard-mode raid encounters can be mastered with a small but dedicated team of adult (21+ minimum) raiders in a professional, mature and friendly atmosphere.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We are looking for excited, dedicated, adult raiders who are looking to invest themselves in a new home. In return, we offer the same enthusiasm and a structure built for the long haul. We recognize the effort that will be needed by ALL members to ensure a successful guild, and we promise to match that effort!

The ideas that brought us all together are:
    • A guild can be progressive and still sponsor adult, mature, professional conduct
    • The ideal raider does exist: he or she is reliable, driven and team oriented
    • A guild can only be as successful as its leadership is cohesive
    • A raid is only as strong as the team that composes it
    All our officers are older, working professionals who enjoy tightly-organized progression raid environments but also enjoy the game as a means to unwind from our busy lives, schedules, and demands. Rather quickly, we have built a strong core of dedicated raiders and teammates and finished 25man ICC with the Meta.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Our Progress
    Axiom is now 6/13 Heroic (currently working on a cleaner 5/6 BWD in preparation for Nef, and H:V&T).
    • In April we overcame the RNG boss that is ODS.
    • During March we did heroic Maloriak first, then on to Atramedes and Magmaw.
    • The week of February 15th, we killed our first Heroic boss, Chimaeron, as well as finishing off Al'Akir normal and killing Halfus to go H:2/13.
    • During January we reached 11/12.
    • Due to the holidays, our first Cataclysm raid was December 29th and three raid lock-outs later we took down Nef.
    We are a strict 25-man guild and did not enter content early in 10-mans. All bosses are tackled as a team on our full regular 25-man raid schedule only.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Our Axioms
    We believe that there are players out there who want what we want - a small, close knit group who values killing bosses and progressing through content as a team above loot and personal achievements, while still desiring a friendly, mature atmosphere in which to game.

In order to facilitate such a guild, we are committed to:
    • Providing the leadership, the open environment, and the feedback necessary to cultivate a healthy team
    • Maintaining a small, dedicated raid team of like-minded individuals, all working towards a common goal
    • Fostering active, useful forums for guild communications
    • Drawing on our individual strengths but remaining committed to progression--not only in end-game content but in personal goals, roles, and skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬