Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Idd.. them japaneese people are just damn wierd. Old link is old, but still as bloody wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    This one is better
    Seriously wtf was that. I couldn't bring myself to watch past 30 seconds. I don't think it could have possibly gotten weirder though.

Deleted
    O_O

10charslololol

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrai View Post
    So I thought I saw it all with the jumping mashmellow i posted yesterday.

This one just takes the cake.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=59388
    Japan. That is all...

15+ Year Old Account
    You know what? I was going to say something fucked up about this but I changed my mind.

Here's a dude who wants to cook mushrooms while naked and dancing wearing a horse mask. He also filmed it and placed it on the internet.

Follow your dreams people. Follow your ever loving mother fucking dreams and don't let anyone tell you you're wrong for doing it.

But yea, that is some weird ass shit right there. Class A weird ass crazy demented fucked up on crack bi polar A1 prime cut weird ass crazy shit.

Be honest now, we all did shit like this back in the days. But back then it stayed between us and some close openminded friends as we never had the internet so we could expose ourselves to the world.
    Quickly notify an administrator to delete this post because the truth upsets you!